Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) (13103 Views)

The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / The Big List Of 33 Things That Are Going To Happen In September 2015 / Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

And yet, u did grin
If I am to comment it would have been a detailed one...

How have you been?
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
starlingslimnet:
If I am to comment it would have been a detailed one...

How have you been?
Ah I understand

I think the first time you quoted me, we fought grin I mean, I don't fight but y'know, argued.

I'm fine thanks. Hope you are well too?

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Ah I understand

I think the first time you quoted me, we fought grin I mean, I don't fight but y'know, argued.

I'm fine thanks. Hope you are well too?
Guess our opinions that night are directly oppositegrin But I guess it won't have to be like that; most importantly on one vital issue.

Yea am doing great until I see the comments here
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Guess our opinions that night are directly oppositegrin But I guess it won't have to be like that; most importantly on one vital issue.

Yea am doing great until I see the comments here
Yeah but my opinions are pretty fluid and I try to be chill so it's cool grin

Are you a christian?

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Yeah but my opinions are pretty fluid and I try to be chill so it's cool grin
Are you a christian?
If defined, then I am a Christain....
If I may,where do you fellowship?
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
starlingslimnet:
If defined, then I am a Christain....

If I may,where do you fellowship?
I'm a Christian too
I'm looking for a new church presently

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I'm a Christian too
I'm looking for a new church presently
New Church? I assume you have your reasons for leaving your current fellowship.

Nonetheless, What's the name of the fellowship you are leaving
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
starlingslimnet:
New Church? I assume you have your reasons for leaving your current fellowship.

Nonetheless, What's the name of the fellowship you are leaving
ahh the name doesn't matter. The denomination is 'evangelical' which means a highly missions focussed church. They always are sending missionaries to places.

i stopped going to church for months and its hard to go back grin so I'm switching

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MaziOmenuko: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Msphyno and starlings, pls get a room already! Don't make out on this holy thread that will usher in the coming if the messiah!

Mrpresident, what's the new date? sept 2016?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

ahh the name doesn't matter. The denomination is 'evangelical' which means a highly missions focussed church. They always are sending missionaries to places.

i stopped going to church for months and its hard to go back grin so I'm switching
Since they are evangelical wise I had advice you go back there and contribute your part.

I think you can do something with your voice in that fellowship.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by UncleSnr(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
Msphyno and starlings, pls get a room already! Don't make out on this holy thread that will usher in the coming if the messiah!

Seconded! What's the new date?
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Since they are evangelical wise I had advice you go back there and contribute your part.

I think you can do something with your voice in that fellowship.
Ah. I know. But it's embarrassing now. I've been gone for like 6 months. Besides I have beef with some people there. It's complicated. grin

Will you tell me your 'fellowship' grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Ah. I know. But it's embarrassing now. I've been gone for like 6 months. Besides I have beef with some people there. It's complicated. grin

Will you tell me your 'fellowship' grin
Complicated indeed.

Well I don't go to fellowship againgrin
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 15, 2015
Has anyone seen Jesus yet?

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 15, 2015
Has anyone seen Jesus yet? embarassed
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Ishilove: 6:04am On Sep 15, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Lol. Mscheeew
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

NNE, is this not a punishment? Going on self-sanctification and willful konji because of this lad's prophesy.

You write too??

Yeah, deviated from poetry some months back, still hoping to be as good as you and Royver though smiley
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2015
Ishilove:
Lol. Mscheeew
Lolcheesy Mazi is just cray cray...
Tell me, will doing the do take me to hell shocked shocked Have you done the do before? undecided
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Mightyraw(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2015
seems u all get d niqqa wrong. ... Jesus navas is nw in form nah
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Ishilove: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2015
standd:

Lolcheesy Mazi is just cray cray...

Tell me, will doing the do take me to hell shocked shocked
Have you done the do before? undecided
grin

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2015
It is a curse to have access to technology when your brain is set in the 16th century mode
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MaziOmenuko: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2015
standd:

Tell me, will doing the do take me to hell shocked shocked
Have you done the do before? undecided

ISHI is still a virgin, she's scared of demons that are transferred to people who engage in the act.

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 15, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

ISHI is still a virgin, she's scared of demons that are transferred to people who engage in the act.

Lmaogrincheesy
Have you met her? If you ever meet Ishilove in the real, she will scare you about Sex eh undecided
When we met, Ishilove preached to me and I refused to touch my bf for weeks.. undecided I refused to cuddle self.
I will NEVER EVER go to a movie with Ishilove again!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Ishilove: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2015
standd:

Lmaogrincheesy
Have you met her? If you ever meet Ishilove in the real, she will scare you about Sex eh undecided
When we met, Ishilove preached to me and I refused to touch my bf for weeks.. undecided I refused to cuddle self.
Lmaaaaoooo!! Ehen, you dis geh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2015
Ishilove:
Lmaaaaoooo!! Ehen, you dis geh cheesy cheesy cheesy
undecided undecided just saying the truth eh You know you need to do the do for research purposes though, don't you tongue
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Ishilove: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2015
standd:

undecided undecided just saying the truth eh
You know you need to do the do for research purposes though, don't you tongue
Don't tell me @sugarbelly is your role model? cheesy
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Don't tell me @sugarbelly is your role model? cheesy

Lolcheesy
See, even the fear of Hell Fire will not make me marry a man whose odonlodolo I have not seen, touched and weighed to check for size, width, length, virility and strength. Even if he is a pastor, I will prayerfully check him out embarassed

Btw, do you know when Jesus would come? Or what's this thread about.

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MaziOmenuko: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
standd:

Lmaogrincheesy

You go fear nau, she terrorized and traumatized ur sexual life! I pitty the poor dude on the receiving end.

Went thru some of your short stories, good stuff, although shorter than i'd recommend. Keep it up.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by UncleSnr(m): 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hey guys, MrPresident1 got the calculations wrong, Jesus will come during Yom Kippur.

Please don't ask me how I calculated it cos I don't even understand what his coming, calculations and the feast are all about.

Go home OP, you need weed for inspiration.

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by taiwo850629: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2015
I'm sure the op didn't hear from God. He read some stuff on the net and came to his own conclusion. If it was God who spoke to him God will bring his word to pass. I know the rapture will happen someday.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Dekatron(m): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2015
*singing*

oh I wanna see him look upon his face. . . . . .
Home at last!!

I've got my mind made up, that I wnt turn back cos I want to see my Jesus someday. . . .

Jesus boy!! Please tell Gabriel I need him to strike airtel down for cheating me with my data and oh!! Buy me some white sneakers. Ama pay back via POS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by kwasoly(m): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2015
I agree vividly with everything he wrote Last sunday was d feast of trumpet in Isreal. I learnt dats the time d announce d coming of christ so sept n oct is d time we ought to be prepared d most. Come to think of it we are nt actually trying to frighten any1 to believe d date bt if frighten me as a person will make me to accept Jesus then I better be frightened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam / Which Is Wrong: From The Christian's Perspective? / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.