Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Is It Possible To Love All Your Children Equally? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible To Love All Your Children Equally? (21427 Views)

Is It Possible For Parents To Love Their Children Equally? / Here Is A List Of Things You Need To Teach Your Children Fast / Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Love All Your Children Equally? by gnchetts: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Parents/child's love is natural and can't be changed. It is agape in nature. Though they believe that they love one than the other sometimes but it's not through. Take for instance when any of them is sick, they don't have peace until the child gets better.

In my family we used to believe that my mother doesn't love my elder sister, but one day she traveled and didn't return the day she was suppose to, phone wasn't too common as at then; hmmmm she nearly died before my sister came back the next evening.
We were all making fun of her. And this repeated in one way or the other to all of us and I realised that she loves everybody dearly. (She might not express it equally but the we are all dear to her).
Re: Is It Possible To Love All Your Children Equally? by charlsecy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
neoapocalypse:
Does this mean every human has a favourite out of his/her children , no parent ever loved his/her wards equally?
Not really. Love can only be estimated, not counted! Sometimes, we have favourites.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love All Your Children Equally? by fpeter(f): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
In my case i thought my mum hated me until i realised that she was acting so hard to conceal the obvious
One day my elder sister actually confronted her with the fact that she loved me more and maybe because
I had her fair complexion whilst my sister is dark. Crazy though but kids know these things so parents should
try to balance the scale.
Re: Is It Possible To Love All Your Children Equally? by Ohana(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Does this mean every human has a favourite out of his/her children , no parent ever loved his/her wards equally ?
let look at food for instance. there are over hundreds of food peculiar to a particular tribe.. But out of those variety, you still have a favorite one. that does not mean you don't eat others or others are not good. just like i said before, 'we are a product of the Creator '.He has favorites, so do we. there is nothing we can do about it. we just can't help it...
Re: Is It Possible To Love All Your Children Equally? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ohana:
let look at food for instance. there are over hundreds of food peculiar to a particular tribe.. But out of those variety, you still have a favorite one. that does not mean you don't eat others or others are not good. just like i said before, 'we are a product of the Creator '.He has favorites, so do we. there is nothing we can do about it. we just can't help it...
Speak for yourself , though rare it's possible to love all your children equally
Re: Is It Possible To Love All Your Children Equally? by Adeyemmy4gr8nz(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
CHUBBY CHILDREN CENTRE ONLINE STORE

You can place your order online at our website www.childrencentre.com for your children fun and educational toys, Nursery items, Back to School and many more!

* Free Delivery within Lagos
* Payment on Delivery option available
* Discounted Prices

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence / Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.