Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

How To Get A Lady Mad At You In Two Easy Steps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Lady Mad At You In Two Easy Steps (1490 Views)

Single Moms Are Mad At This Guy, See What He Posted About Their “nunus”(photos) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Lady Mad At You In Two Easy Steps by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2015
Tried it severally
Works like magic

Re: How To Get A Lady Mad At You In Two Easy Steps by Favolly(f): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2015
Classic!
Re: How To Get A Lady Mad At You In Two Easy Steps by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2015
Lwkm4h grin grin
Re: How To Get A Lady Mad At You In Two Easy Steps by yemstok(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: How To Get A Lady Mad At You In Two Easy Steps by yemstok(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2015
I've tried this before.
Re: How To Get A Lady Mad At You In Two Easy Steps by MikelEleta(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2015
How does one save all this pictures on his phone. Anytime I try to do it they tell me it can't be displayed nd if I go ahead to save I can't view them. Please can someone help me out. I wud appreciate
Re: How To Get A Lady Mad At You In Two Easy Steps by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2015
MikelEleta:
How does one save all this pictures on his phone. Anytime I try to do it they tell me it can't be displayed nd if I go ahead to save I can't view them. Please can someone help me out. I wud appreciate
try to rename the image.
You will see either png or jpeg somewhere in the name of the image.
if png, add .png at the end of the file name
if jpeg, add .jpg at the end of the file name

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Lady Mad At You In Two Easy Steps by MikelEleta(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2015
offspec:
try to rename the image.
You will see either png or jpeg somewhere in the name of the image.
if png, add .png at the end of the file name
if jpeg, add .jpg at the end of the file name
. Thanks bro I appreciate

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Lady Mad At You In Two Easy Steps by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Epic!

(1) (Reply)

Man Recounts Ordeal With A Girl Who Drugged And Raped Him (photos) / Flirting On The Bus With A Random Guy/girl / Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.