Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Shocker!! Delta And Bayelsa State Oil Belongs To Jigawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocker!! Delta And Bayelsa State Oil Belongs To Jigawa (2175 Views)

Usman Bugaje: "Nigeria's Oil Belongs To The North" (2014) / Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker!! Delta And Bayelsa State Oil Belongs To Jigawa by zendy: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
People from the so called Niger Delta make me laugh when they reject the notion of Biafra and accept 'one Nigeria'. If you are from the SS, I strongly urge you to watch the YouTube video where former minority leader of the House of Reps, Hon Farouk Adamu Aliyu tells Nigerians who actually owns the Oil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmeGyNqwX5s
Re: Shocker!! Delta And Bayelsa State Oil Belongs To Jigawa by skelewu404(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Shocker!! Delta And Bayelsa State Oil Belongs To Jigawa by ElekeNtioba: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
To be a minority in Nigeria is a great misfortune. If this oil was in d North, Nigeria would have long broken up or practising federalism.

2 Likes

Re: Shocker!! Delta And Bayelsa State Oil Belongs To Jigawa by Cirphrank(m): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
***yawns*** tries taking siesta but it doesn't work out, UNIBEN exam begins soon. BTW , who d f posted dz sh¡t?
Re: Shocker!! Delta And Bayelsa State Oil Belongs To Jigawa by vayne(m): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
I have said it b4,the ss does not own the oil in its own backyard,they already have a refinery in kaduna,looting and storing the reserves that will last em for yrs in case of any eventuality...

And some ss will come and start shouting "they want our oil"
Mtcheww
Re: Shocker!! Delta And Bayelsa State Oil Belongs To Jigawa by glassjar1: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
oil 1 NIGERIA grin grin NORTHERNIZATION POLICY . BAYELSA OIL IS JIGAWAS WHILE EVERY THING NRTH BELONGS TO NORTH

NORTHERNIZATION POLICY cheesy EVERY THING BELONGS TO NORTH EVEN POLICE JOB cheesy EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLING FULANI/COW/POLICE cool

89% OIL BLOCK BELONG TO THE NORTH 1 NIGERIA . " IGBO'/BIAFRAN IS NOT WANTED" THEY WANT THEIR OIL/LAND .

NORTHERNIZATION POLICY WICKEDNESS cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocker!! Delta And Bayelsa State Oil Belongs To Jigawa by atlwireles: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
zendy:
[b]People from the so called Niger Delta make me laugh when they reject the notion of Biafra and accept 'one Nigeria'. If you are from the SS, I strongly urge you to watch the YouTube video where former minority leader of the House of Reps, Hon Farouk Adamu Aliyu tells Nigerians who actually owns the Oil.[/b]

There's nothing as the so called "Nigerdelta" There was a Niger delta before Nigeria and there's still a Niger delta today.. Your attempt at mockery is lame. Next time try harder. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Shocker!! Delta And Bayelsa State Oil Belongs To Jigawa by Metrofox(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
lol..this is recipe for war grin
Re: Shocker!! Delta And Bayelsa State Oil Belongs To Jigawa by Lushore1: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
All natural resources in nigerian belong to everyone regardless of your state of origin. Oil/gas, gold, coal and other resources are not made or put on the ground by any particullar group.

I think the federal government should allow state to take control of their resorces though and in return state will then pay taxes back to fedeal goverment
Re: Shocker!! Delta And Bayelsa State Oil Belongs To Jigawa by drberry(m): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hahahahahahaha.... I can't help laughing out my a**. The truth be said, Nigeria is still standing today because the oil is in the South South.

If we just wake up one morning to find out that Northerners and Southerners have swapped location, Nigeria will disintegrate by the next Senate meeting, courtesy the Northerners.

4 Likes

Re: Shocker!! Delta And Bayelsa State Oil Belongs To Jigawa by zendy: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
drberry:
Hahahahahahaha.... I can't help laughing out my a**. The truth be said, Nigeria is still standing today because the oil is in the South South.

If we just wake up one morning to find out that Northerners and Southerners have swapped location, Nigeria will disintegrate by the next Senate meeting, courtesy the Northerners.

That's the reality these Yoruba people shouting 'Biafra' never want to face. If the North had Oil, they would have seceded long time ago and there would be no Nigeria. Anyone shouting "One Nigeria" is just someone who is looking for Oil money.

3 Likes

Re: Shocker!! Delta And Bayelsa State Oil Belongs To Jigawa by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
The man is 100% correct, only those ignorant of the constitution and International law would argue otherwise, LOL some ppl need to brush up and get educated before they expose themselves for being who they are - i.e. ignorant buffoons.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha / See The Bad State Of Amaraku Okigwe Road,Owerri & How Residents Pass(Pics+Video / Buhari Taps Private Sector For Appointment Of New Perm Secs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.