Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) (110824 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) / ‘DJ Young Money’ With DonJazzy & Annie Idibia (Photos) / 2baba At 40: Meet The Seven Tribes Of 2face Idibia (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Etizz: 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Normal.......
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Lovexme(m): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
She wants him to 'enter the place'.
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by jackpot(f): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
lol
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by jamesbanjo(m): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sum galz nd marketing sha
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by otabuko(m): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
She no go do am near a broke guy naa... So you know why...

1 Like

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by bolajioginni: 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
I swear dz girl na benin or calabar girl.... Yoruba girl mind no fit reach dz kind pakage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by bunmioguns(m): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by mykemiley(f): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Una no go c sum kind tinz commot face.....wahala
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
If Annie catch you
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
So 2face do smoke..what a pity!
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by RexTramadol1: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tubaba be like

"As u see me so, I no send you oooo"

"That one no mean say I no go try to knack you ooo"
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Godwinfrank1: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Iranu-abacha in tubaba voice
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by sylve11: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme:
I thing 2Face suddenly started smoking after those legs were opened due to the stench from her soak away juice.

lol grin cool

1 Like

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Some women are just so cheap!
wat is dis one sayin, Da gurl don see fine bobo wey famous com rich ontop and u expect her nt to open da leg, i doubt any naija girl will not do da same tin

1 Like

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Segadem(m): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
onomeglo:
Shameless gurl
are u shameful? grin
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by philips70(m): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
experimentist:
so tu baba dey cigar.. mek he stop dat cigarette smoking and smoke weed everyday.. cigar poison

Weed and Tuface are like Siamese twins. They are still looking for the surgeon that will separate them.
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Kimberely(f): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Shameless chichido
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Airforce1:
She's on "heat" I guess

heat period
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Segadem:
are u shameful? grin
ask me again
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by sotall(m): 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
jackpot:
o
Osewa
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by LegatusGlaber(m): 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme:
I thing 2Face suddenly started smoking after those legs were opened due to the stench from her soak away juice.

Imagine what you just said about your fellow woman? With your face like Ghana cedi

4 Likes

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by funsho89(f): 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
Omo see her teeth like Anchor ........na all this 2Naira cheap girls now...
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by nochildsplay(m): 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
What do you expect ?

She's hoping to become 2baba another baby mama
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by adesegun121(m): 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
Very lose girl
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by jazinogold(m): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
na in between her legs d lighter dy!
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by oliidell(m): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Suggestive pix. Guys usu smoke afta the deed. Btw her legs are not spread.
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by westlius(m): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
2 baba don see TOTO wella so dat 1 no d big deal
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by nicholasis(m): 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tuface don't ball with disable like her
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
next she will be carrying his child..
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by chocolateme(f): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

Imagine what you just said about your fellow woman? With your face like Ghana cedi
Ghana Cedi kwa? How?
So you mean you can categorize her with your own sis judging from the pix displayed. Ok sorry, didn't know that she is a woman.
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme:
Hahahahaha O gurl you are a clown.....OMG!!! ****Laughing with tears dropping on my face****

But I guess the girl know wetin she want (Babymama) after all, 2baba is loaded. grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by deebrain(m): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
The best way to woo a woman is to succeed.

Note-these musicians (and others successful alike) don't have issues with women being wooed and coming their way, like this unfortunate one. Their major issue is "the right one" to be the wife.

Success is the talker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) / Actress Moyo Lawal Release Video Taped, Trends Everywhere (video) / Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.