Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) (110818 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) / ‘DJ Young Money’ With DonJazzy & Annie Idibia (Photos) / 2baba At 40: Meet The Seven Tribes Of 2face Idibia (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
ugly face...
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Ugik(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme:
I think 2Face suddenly started smoking after those legs were opened due to the stench from her soak away juice.

Women disgracing us since time immemorial.
hahahaha.maybe d smoking was to take hz mind off d ish

1 Like

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by ElFenomeno1: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
The fear of Annie Idibia should be the beginning of wisdom but some girls just won't listen! lol.

Tuface was on the set of a new music video when one of the girls on set with the music legend got too excited and decided to take these photos. Those are her legs up in the air but you notice how Tuface didn't even budge to look her way? See the chiq's face after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/girl-spreads-her-legs-in-front-tuface.html

The fear of Annie Idibia? Who the hell is she?
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by musicwriter(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tuface should stop this media hype always portraying him as a sex addict. This's totally uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Kazrem(m): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
The girl self wowo

1 Like

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by PetroDolla3: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Face like Ghana cedi? What is this fool talking about?
LegatusGlaber:

Imagine what you just said about your fellow woman? With your face like Ghana cedi
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by topas100(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
The girl is desperate

1 Like

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by nnowu(f): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
She dey bleach sef,see her knees,!
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by idinc(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tu baba be like "if no b Annie eh...if I enter d place u go knw say A.C no b fan''

1 Like

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Izikiwe(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
I believe immediately the girl spread the leg, out of smell from the honey pot, na him make the guy begin puff some shot ooo

1 Like

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nothing wrong with the lady opening her Fanny view for Tuface.

All women open their legs for the men they want to give their body to.

Whether they do it discretely or openly is an individual choice...and another topic entirely. As long as most ladies if not all here on Nairaland have opened their legs to different men...I don't see why they should be finger pointing. cool

Most guys saying Ugly I bet they will not hesitate to Swindle her Fanny if given chance... grin

And they ladies saying she is Ugly...Am pretty sure..she is more cute than most of you. grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Oppypoppy: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hmm! Yeye galz? Dem full everywhere!
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Airforce1:
She's on "heat" I guess
fan or AC no dey the room?
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Oppypoppy:
Hmm! Yeye galz? Dem full everywhere!
especially on nairaland
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
topas100:
The girl is desperate
just like vickyrotex
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kazrem:
The girl self wowo
na wowo girls be tuface taste
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Fourwinds: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
MzzTega:
This twoface have suffer!

I release unto you same wisdom on solomon,RECEIVE IT!!
even if TU BABA be 60years girls of 25 years go still go meet am make e fuccck dem. dat is girls fot u
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme:
I think 2Face suddenly started smoking after those legs were opened due to the stench from her soak away juice.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by deetomee: 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
See her mouth like who chop shit!
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by FrankValency(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Epatty:
u'r ryt
. grin grin
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by emekamn(m): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
grin
charix:

Thank you for clarifying this. I believed the title till I saw your comment.

God punish the [url=ObiOmaMu]OP[/url] for posting this waste of time. E no go ever better for your life, fake blogger oshi. God punish the moderator who moved this to frontpage even worse.
with pleasure
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
She's showing him were African Queens come from
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Solozzo(m): 12:20am On Aug 31, 2015
The write up is just to draw undue attention. Look at photo 3. 2baba is lying on a bed with the girl. Both of them are are lying with heads in opposite direction on the bed with a draw sheet spread across them. The girl is probably wearing only panties and t shirt or a very short nikka. Her legs are Crossed and not spread. See the two feet near 2baba's head. I guess it is part of music video set scenes, not that 2baba is being seduced. They are probably acting that the girl is is his babe. My two cents.
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by OnlyemmyM(m): 12:24am On Aug 31, 2015
chocolateme:

You just said nothing but the truth but I must say you look too pretty, God took time to create you.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by chocolateme(f): 12:44am On Aug 31, 2015
biaka1994:
See wat u're saying abt a fellow lady like u. Its her body hw am I sure urs isn't smelling like rotten fish. Mtcheeewwww! Go get a life angry
lol, I no get strength for naira land women, minus introvert and LadyF who sees matters of life as they are, you are the first lady to mention/ quote me though with lots of abusive words and which is highly allowed knowing the irritability it has caused u to have prompted u quoting me.
Wow!! Feels strange that a last quoted me. Tell me dear, you fire insults at your fellow lady this way yet find what I said about another person horrible, is it about the choice of words? Because assuming but God forbid, you find such a situation with your husband, don't you think that you would display more than my mere words?
Annie Idibia is not a stone, blood runs through her veins too OK? They post those things to people to see what men and women of nowadays portray.
Dear pls don't kill me but feel free to insult me OK, the lady you are doing it on her behalf is busy sleeping. But I hope you feel better now that you rained insults on me? wink smiley hope it helped.
But if it didn't help and you still feel like strangling me, then welcome to my quotes and mentions. Muah. By the way, cute baby you have there.
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by billyG(m): 5:52am On Aug 31, 2015
If i B 2face i go quench that cigrette on her klit,Akwuna!
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by pbs4real(m): 6:48am On Aug 31, 2015
Aitee1:
embarassed embarassed
wat
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by SaiTech(m): 7:23am On Aug 31, 2015
I need male friends add me up 2BA8BE46 [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2015
@ Jackpot.........so u like 2 bend grin be like say u don play well well 4 champions league, make we dey play nah! cheesy

[size=15pt]It's LadyF**K's Daddy again![/size]
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Aitee1: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2015
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by DedeNkem: 11:44am On Aug 31, 2015
OP do you know the meaning of spreading legs?
I didn't see any leg spread in the pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) / Actress Moyo Lawal Release Video Taped, Trends Everywhere (video) / Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.