Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) (110820 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) / ‘DJ Young Money’ With DonJazzy & Annie Idibia (Photos) / 2baba At 40: Meet The Seven Tribes Of 2face Idibia (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Originalsly: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
I guess she was hoping he noticed her knees needed bleaching cream.
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by thundafire: 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
U KNW C HW TU BABA DY LOOK TINS GO HAPPEN AT BACKGROUND
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by chocolateme(f): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
omojoshy:
Hahahahaha O gurl you are a clown.....OMG!!! ****Laughing with tears dropping on my face****

But I guess the girl know wetin she want (Babymama) after all, 2baba is loaded. grin grin grin
lol
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by experimentist: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
philips70:

Weed and Tuface are like Siamese twins. They are still looking for the surgeon that will separate them.
pics or I no go gree
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by LegatusGlaber(m): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme:
Ghana Cedi kwa? How?
So you mean you can categorize her with your own sis judging from the pix displayed. Ok sorry, didn't know that she is a woman.

Your gutter up bringing is clearly evident from your post. Pray tell, what did your family did wrong to warrant disgracing them in a public forum?

1 Like

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by MrBasketball: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
allanphash7:
How?
You are asking "how"... So you don't know?
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by lasheez(m): 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tu Baba is using cigar to lead himself not into temptation.....Trying to make his eyes dirty I guess.
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme:
I think 2Face suddenly started smoking after those legs were opened due to the stench from her soak away juice.
damn lord!!! grin grin
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by emekamn(m): 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
the legs were CROSSED not spread. most people see what their mind tell them not what the picture says.

and the heart (mind) of a man, Desperately wicked! conceiving shit that tends to infinity.

if she spread her legs sef how's it your business...is it your leg?
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by chocolateme(f): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

Your gutter up bringing is clearly evident from your post. Pray tell, what did your family did wrong to warrant disgracing them in a public forum?

tnx dear but I wonder whether all these words are coming from a GUY simply because he could not withstand a post made by a fellow nairalander over a disgraceful thread posted on a social media.
Hehe! In that case, you must have mentioned and antagonized plenty.
Anyway go ahead and keep showing the MAN you are made off by mentioning me. I have displayed the woman I am on that post. Can't exchange words with a guy, prefer a woman. Muah"!
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

kai, its okay. Wat did da lady do to u dat u are spilling all dis trash. U refused to show ur face nd yet u are saying she looks lik ghana cedi. Listen, no be only u sabi insult ooooh, u beta leave chocolate alone or i will show u. Ingrate!
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by missearlia(f): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
make the guy eat the thing na.
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by morbeta(m): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
She wants to add to Tuface's growing generation. She is on heat though. Na Tuface trademark dey em front.
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by morbeta(m): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
She wants to add to Tuface's growing generation. She is on heat though.
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
She's obviously seeking the fruit of the womb. Lol and who else but Tuface is 100 % capable?

1 Like

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by IceDude(m): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
I know why 2Baba didnt even bother to look........2Baba prefers shaved pusssy but the babe got hairy pusssy, the hair on that pusssy is longer than Brazilian weavon
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by mike404(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
women are so cheap!
FIXED
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Galaxydon1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
She didnt open her legs. Look closely.
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
A typical Sub-Bimbo in action. A dumbo cheap slowpoke
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
The truth is once you've fūcked enough vaginas they all start looking the same and less exciting.

The man don tire abeg leave him alone. Its probably the thought of money and cheap popularity that makes these loose girls act that way around him.
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by sylvesu: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ontarget:
Where is the spread legs?
my taught. People just comment without looking. There is no spread picture.
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by somez(m): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kindly look at those fotos carefully. Her legs weren't opened as we all think.
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme:
I think 2Face suddenly started smoking after those legs were opened due to the stench from her soak away juice.

Women disgracing us since time immemorial.

welldone Introvert grin
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by harry509: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
The fear of Annie Idibia should be the beginning of wisdom but some girls just won't listen! lol.

Tuface was on the set of a new music video when one of the girls on set with the music legend got too excited and decided to take these photos. Those are her legs up in the air but you notice how Tuface didn't even budge to look her way? See the chiq's face after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/girl-spreads-her-legs-in-front-tuface.html

girls hmmmmmM!!! Destiny killer's. Shameless asshole. God av mercy on her.
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by akpabana: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme:
tnx dear but I wonder whether all these words are coming from a GUY simply because he could not withstand a post made by a fellow nairalander over a disgraceful thread posted on a social media.
Hehe! In that case, you must have mentioned and antagonized plenty.
Anyway go ahead and keep showing the MAN you are made off by mentioning me. I have displayed the woman I am on that post. Can't exchange words with a guy, prefer a woman. Muah"!
So matured in words. Thumbs up dear, i cherish u! More of you will be of a greater achievement to the society.
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Some women are just so cheap!

Probably 2baba would have noticed her and made her a babymama if she wasn't acting all desperate.

The level of sexual abundance these guys live in, is something very difficult for us to imagine.

Even if she brings out her ovaries on that table...he most likely still won't notice.
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
emekamn:
the legs were CROSSED not spread. most people see what their mind tell them not what the picture says.

and the heart (mind) of a man, Desperately wicked! conceiving shit that tends to infinity.

if she spread her legs sef how's it your business...is it your leg?
Thank you for clarifying this. I believed the title till I saw your comment.

God punish the [url=ObiOmaMu]OP[/url] for posting this waste of time. E no go ever better for your life, fake blogger oshi. God punish the moderator who moved this to frontpage even worse.

1 Like

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by chocolateme(f): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
akpabana:
So matured in words. Thumbs up dear, i cherish u! More of you will be of a greater achievement to the society.
thanks dear, don't understand what his irritation is over that post. Maybe I should be clapping for the woman and using mild words for her.
I won't be surprised if that woman is a nairalander. Would love her to see this thread. smiley
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by teamobanabo(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
evegran:
She's obviously seeking the fruit of the womb. Lol and who else but Tuface is 100 % capable?

Lmfao
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by chocolateme(f): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
IVORY2009:

welldone Introvert grin
u dey laugh abi? For calling me introvert . Make I catch u
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by cornoil(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Wetin make u feel 2baba neva straff this girl life die for location.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) / Actress Moyo Lawal Release Video Taped, Trends Everywhere (video) / Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.