Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) (110819 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady’s Legs While Standing In A Queue In A Bank. (photo) / ‘DJ Young Money’ With DonJazzy & Annie Idibia (Photos) / 2baba At 40: Meet The Seven Tribes Of 2face Idibia (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by shynegold: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
She wan kolobi the guy ni. She wan follow chop him prick. Gbam
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by kellykume(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
God forbid
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
D last time I checked her legs were crossed. Look b4 u leap...

Byee cool
chocolateme:
lol, I no get strength for naira land women, minus introvert and LadyF who sees matters of life as they are, you are the first lady to mention/ quote me though with lots of abusive words and which is highly allowed knowing the irritability it has caused u to have prompted u quoting me.
Wow!! Feels strange that a last quoted me. Tell me dear, you fire insults at your fellow lady this way yet find what I said about another person horrible, is it about the choice of words? Because assuming but God forbid, you find such a situation with your husband, don't you think that you would display more than my mere words?
Annie Idibia is not a stone, blood runs through her veins too OK? They post those things to people to see what men and women of nowadays portray.
Dear pls don't kill me but feel free to insult me OK, the lady you are doing it on her behalf is busy sleeping. But I hope you feel better now that you rained insults on me? wink smiley hope it helped.
But if it didn't help and you still feel like strangling me, then welcome to my quotes and mentions. Muah. By the way, cute baby you have there.
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by pbs4real(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Miscellaneous(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
the leg is closed na……… all these bloggers and news tho!
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by chocolateme(f): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
biaka1994:
D last time I checked her legs were crossed. Look b4 u leap...

Byee cool
hahahahaha!! So you really feel like strangling me eh!! smiley women!!!!
Didn't know you could talk so nicely without abusive language. Wow! But the truth is that your EYES only saw a crossed leg while the Nairaland owner confirmed an open leg before granting the thread access to front page.. what should happen to him?
Lol: don't mind me dear, just teasing. But time is too precious for hating.. its well with us. smiley
Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
smiley cheesy
chocolateme:
hahahahaha!! So you really feel like strangling me eh!! smiley women!!!!
Didn't know you could talk so nicely without abusive language. Wow! But the truth is that your EYES only saw a crossed leg while the Nairaland owner confirmed an open leg before granting the thread access to front page.. what should happen to him?
Lol: don't mind me dear, just teasing. But time is too precious for hating.. its well with us. smiley

1 Like

Re: Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 01, 2015
jackpot:
If 2Baba neva fucck that gal, make I bend cheesy cheesy
are you sure youre a female

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) / Actress Moyo Lawal Release Video Taped, Trends Everywhere (video) / Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.