Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 - Literature (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (474331 Views)

"The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Afz9095(m): 7:42am On Jul 14, 2016
I'm unable 2 comment in ur blog mr oyinprince so i hope u will count d 1 i post here. aisha suppose 2 silent doc tobi(temporarily or permanently i cnt say) bt she didn't,she also foolishly take off her wig in his presence (may be she did it on purpose)
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Daniyomex(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2016
Oyinprince, I must say here, you are doing a really great job.

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Elsuperior(m): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
initially I thought I was watching a movie...what a story...waiting patiently for the continuation... God bless you my broda
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Melodiho(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
this story is really one of a kind,,,prince you are a guru..thumbs up
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 7:31am On Jul 19, 2016
New Update Here : www.youngicee.com
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Deluxewize(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Please, I repeat, please don't stop this story.. Is there a way to discover these plagiarist? they should be taught lessons..
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Chapter 18 part 8

'Tara, you've not still stopped to rest since. What's the matter?' Jefa asked his sister, staring into her face with that same look that a father who is deeply worried about his daughter keeps. Both of them were in the living room, Jefa was sitting in the armchair while Tarasha was moving around the house and working. She was just passing through the living room then when Jefa decided to question her.

She stopped and took a quick glance at his face and then folded her arms. She couldn't keep her eyes on his face because she didn't want the feeling it was giving her. It was a strange kind of feeling, one which she wasn't supposed to have.

'I'll rest when I'm done with what I'm doing,' she said, staring at somewhere else with her arms folded like a sulking wife.

'What are you doing?' Jefa questioned with a note of authority.

The authority in Jefa's tone sounded funny to Tara, she took another quick glance at him and faced somewhere else again.

'I'm only asking to know if I could do some things for you while you go and rest,' Jefa continued, offering to help this time.

'Don't worry, I'll be done in few minutes time.'

'Please hurry up,' Jefa said in a pleading tone.

'Thank you,' she said and started to walk away.

'Ermm... Sorry,' Jefa began to talk again, just remembering something. 'Did you come home with someone around 12 noon?'

'No, I didn't,' she replied. 'Why?'

'Nothing, I thought I heard your voice and a guy's own.' Jefa said.

'No, I didn't come home at all.' She said.

'Okay, I was hoping you had come home with Henry.' Jefa said.

Tara heaved a sigh at the mention of Henry's name, she wished that her brother would stop mentioning him in every discussion. All she could hope for was that Benny should quickly execute his mission and end Henry's life finally, then the only thing that would be talked about was his funeral.

'No,' she refuted. 'I didn't come home at all,' she reiterated.

Tara took a glance at his face before walking away. He didn't look like he was convinced that she spoke the truth but she wasn't bothered, the most important thing she needed was that he stopped disturbing her with questions.

Jefa was partly correct, she had come home with a man but certainly not Henry. She had come with Benny to use the laboratory in the house.

Tarasha walked into the room and straight to the bed. She fell tiredly into it with her face buried in the pillow. She wasn't tired physically, she had physical strength but what she didn't understand was her weakness in dealing with herself when she faced her brother.

With the same determination and mindset which she changed to and spoke to the Senate President, she had come home to speak to her brother, so that they could plan his departure sooner than they earlier agreed. Though she had been the one who forced him to stay in her house, pleading with him to only go after he is declared fit enough by the nurse, she didn't want him to wait any further because she realized and had begun to see the signs of the effects which his presence could have around her. The problem now was to face him and speak to him, there was an overwhelming influence he always had whenever she saw his face. Sometimes, it brings pictures of their father back to her, sometimes the whole family and sometimes, pictures of her loving brother. But she needed none of that now, all she required was a mind free of unnecessary emotions or attachment to fulfill her mission.

She turned to face the ceiling and then raised her knee, she took in another long deep breath and closed her eyes briefly. She needed to get Jefa out of her life quickly, else she would become a weakling.

Questions began to rise in her hearts and she began to wonder why she was even sent to her country of descent. Why wasn't she sent to somewhere else in the world? Why didn't they send her to another country knowing quite well that she could meet something in Nigeria which could make her get distracted?

Oh! Possibly it was purposefully. Vlasdislav had done it purposefully, she thought. To punish her, that would be the reason. She remembered that she had offended her masters on several occasions and previous projects. She had even gone against the Nefary Clan's rules once and when she was accosted by her bosses for it, she gave them a stubborn and nonchalant attitude and did not apologize (a skill which they impacted into her).

Twice did Vlasdislav and Ristoslav tried to kill her by sending her to kill two of the most senior assassins who became *** but she surprised m amazed them on the two occasions when she returned with the heads of the two senior assassins. Since then, she became a threat to themselves and they began to class her as a senior assassin too even though she hadn't used up to the number of years required to be classified as that.

Ristoslav and Vlasdislav were also 'veteran' assassins but their old ages and too much use of drugs had weakened their bodies. That's why they reduced the use of drugs for their own trained assassins. Both of them were the second and third persons in command in the Nefary Clan.

Vlasdislav was the assassin who had betrayed the Villary Gang and joined Nefary. He was one of the major men in the Villary Gang and was the most sent Agent to Africa during the nineties. That was when he got connected to a Nigerian politician who was a godfather to Chief Elvis. He gradually rose in rank in the gang and began to control some of their international activities especially their relations with the African continent. In the early 2000s, Matvei took over from him in controlling their relations with Africa as Vlasdislav had risen in rank and also aged more.

The year 2011 was when the Villary Gang's deal with the Nigerian young politicians was strengthened, they began to receive supply of "goods" from Nigeria, their major dealers were the Heavy Seven Group of which young Elvis was the major leader and Gabriel his assistant. The Villary Gang's operation with the Heavy Seven began to decline in 2015 when the coming elections procedure in Nigeria toughened, then it came to an abrupt end when the new Government came into power in May 2016.

Vlasdislav who was a major assassin and trainer in the Villary Gang began to have disagreements with some other major men in the gang that same year. Early 2017, he finally broke away, taking a hundred of young trainees with him to a rival organization called the Nefary Clan, Omotara was one of the trainees which was taken away by Vlasdislav. That was how she became a citizen and part of the Nefary Clan family. She learnt so fast, excelling in all her tests and her promotion to the next level was always rapid. Her fast learning ability made Vlasdislav take more interest in her out of all her age mates and those trainees he brought along with him. On a certain day after some thing happened, just in few years of her training, he changed her name from Omotara to Tarasha, a story to be told later.

Tarasha turned and faced the ceiling, raising one of her knees up as she took in a long deep breath. She just needed to do all that she could to move Jefa far away from herself. She got up swiftly and walked towards the table near the wall, she dragged the chair closer and took the laptop bag from under the table. She took out the laptop from her bag and turned it on, then she sat and relaxed her back, waiting for the computer to boot.

++++

Dr Tobi and Dr David busied themselves with experimenting the samples for several hours in the laboratory. Dr David seemed to be the one leading the tests, he took care of the mixing and heating while Dr Tobi joined only in most of the observations.

'Seems like you've been working on this sample for a long time,' Dr Tobi said.

'Not really, but I've made quite some progress on it.' Dr David replied.

'Hmm...'

'Yeah...' Dr David lifted up a test tube and squinted as he stared at the blue coloured liquid. 'I think we're done with the drug now.'

Dr Tobi stopped to stare at the test tube too, 'but I don't think we can administer it to the patient, mixing it has made it contaminated.'

'Why not? We can administer it,' Dr David said defensively. 'The foreign matter isn't harmful to the body.'

'Are you sure? We've not verified what substance it is.'

'Yeah... But we've verified that it isn't harmful.'

'It's not harmful to the normal body but it could be harmful to the patient in his condition.'

'Hmm...' Dr David stopped to think. 'Well, you may be right there. Since you've been the one treating the patient all these while.'

'Yes... I think it'll be dangerous to him.'

'So what do we do now? Do you have some quantity of the samples left?'

'I don't know, I'll have to find out from the officer... Ermm...his brother I mean.' Dr David said and took off his hand gloves, preparing to go out of the lab.

'Okay,' Dr David smiled, 'but make sure you get all the remaining quantity.'

'I will,' Dr Tobi said and excused himself.

Dr David watched him leave, another stage of his mission has been done, he had contaminated the first sample of the cure. Now his next plan was to contaminate the remaining quantity of the liquid, that's why he urged Dr Tobi to get all that was left. He had succeeded in wasting the sample of the liquid and wasting time also. To fulfill the mission, he had two options; contaminate the remaining liquid and encourage Dr Tobi to administer it that way or find a way to be left alone with Henry and he'll infuse a poison into his blood cells.

Read Chapter 19 part 1 and 2 on www.youngicee.com

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Tadese75(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
this is but just wonderful
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 1:37am On Jul 21, 2016
Tarasha - Chapter 18 Part 9

Benny took off his hand gloves and washed his sweaty palms in the basin. He cleaned his hands dry with the hand towel, then he took out a phone from his pocket. He opened the screen and clicked on the chat application icon.

'I'm starting the recorder I placed on the Doctor now, please do help me monitor his conversation and make sure it is transcribed and sent to me, according to our plan.' He quickly typed into the chat box and sent to Cole. He made sure it was marked delivered before he returned the phone into his pocket and walked out of the restroom, heading to Dr Tobi's office to wait there.

++++

'Hello Mat,' Chief Elvis spoke into the phone.

'Hello, who's this?' Matvei replied in his gruff voice.

'Matvei, it's Elvis. Don't you remember you asked me to call back?'

'Oh Damn! This ain't the time yet man.'

'Ermm... But the time is close already.'

'Elvis, are you really sure you want a top grade assassin?'

'Oh! Why not? I'm sure,' Chief Elvis stated boldly, surprised that Matvei was asking him such a question. 'Are you not the one who confirmed that the Nefary Clan sent one of their bests down here?'

'Yes, I was the one. I was just wondering if you're really certain that she's coming after you.'

'Yes, she is. I told you before that she has already taken out the rest of my business partners.'

'Well... I thought you won't call back,' Matvei paused and sniffed loudly, Elvis could tell that he was taking in a hard drug of some sort. 'That's why I didn't reply you immediately nor did I send you any billing information.'

'Please, I'm serious about the matter.' Chief Elvis said in a pleading tone.

'We can't just tell if you're serious yet, it's too early.'

'What are you talking about man?'

'Humm... What of you coming to Russia to come strike the deal with us, these kinds of deals don't just happen via phone calls.'

'Oh Damn Matvei! You know I can't just leave my country like that, I'm the Vice President. I can't just move anyhow, everything about me us documented and I'll have to answer serious questions.'

'Then you are not be serious then, just face your work as the Vice President in you country.'

'Come on Mat, i'm serious.' Chief Elvis was getting angry already.

'Then find your way here,' Matvei said slowly and then sniffed in like he did previously.

'Matvei, I may have to consider hiring from your rival gang.' Chief Elvis threatened.

Matvei made a chuckle, then it turned into a brief laughter and then a sardonic and long one. He stopped suddenly and he could be heard sniffing again for about two minutes. 'Assassins in the same gangs don't go against each other, except on order from their Lord and that only happens when one of them becomes a rebel. You should know better man.'

Chief Elvis heaved a sigh, Matvei was putting him in a tight position of choice. 'What do you want Matvei? You know I can't come there.' He spoke in a calmer tone.

'Hmm... You're really sounding serious, I don't want you to disappoint me like you've done before.' Matvei said and then cleared his throat.

'I won't Mat.'

'Well, we don't just want things to go out of order, we don't release our top grade assassins anyhow. But I'll help you ensure we release one of the best machines,' Matvei promised.

'Oh thanks Matvei,' Chief Elvis sounded more relaxed.

'But...'

'But what?'

'You have to make sure it is well provided for always, keep the assassin in the right condition and always make sure that there are tools available for it to use.'

'I'm ready to do all that.'

'And one very important thing is that you have to always think properly before you send the assassin, especially on a killing mission. You might find it hard in making it abort a mission.'

'Yes, I have only one mission for now. And I'm already decided about it.'

'Okay then, you have to give us some days to prepare you a machine. We'll have to prepare a new identity for it to get into your country.'

++++

'He asked you to get the rest of the samples?' Dakolo asked Dr Tobi with a note of suspicion in his voice.

'No,' Dr Tobi responded strongly. 'We need the remaining quantity, we need all we can get. We may not be able to produce the cure if we don't have enough of it.'

'Is that what he told you?'

'No! Agent, what are you insinuating?' Dr Tobi frowned, offended by Dakolo's way of questioning him. 'I'm a trained Doc and I know what's happening in the lab.'

'Calm down Doc,' Dakolo got up from the stool and moved closer to Tobi. 'I'm just trying to be extra careful.' He placed a hand on the doctor's shoulder.

'But haven't you called his hospital yet to confirm if he's really one of their lab scientists?' Tobi retorted.

'Yes, we have called the Government City Hospital in Capetown,' Dakolo took off his hand from the doctor's shoulder and turned back, taking three steps before he turned again. 'They've confirmed that they have an official named Dr David, they even sent us some of his passports and it's really this man you brought.'

'Then why are you still doubting his authenticity or sincerity,' Dr Tobi raised a brow.

'Exactly! That's it, at doubt his sincerity, anyone could be used. Any silly mistakes could totally take out Henry and that will be all, that will be the end of an intelligent young man.' Dakolo replied.

'But why would anyone attempt to murder him? He's been a help and a source of joy to the whole nation,' Dr Tobi asked, looking confused.

'He's been a help to the whole nation but has been the nightmare to so many bad people whom he helped stopped their evil agendas, these people could be the ones after his life. They may want to kill him so as to be able to continue perpetrating their evil deeds and they'll be no one to stop them and even if there's anyone else who tries to come up like Henry, the person would be scared not to end up in the same way.' Dakolo stopped and moved closer, he placed his hand on the doctor's shoulder again. 'Have you heard of Samantha Osman?' Dakolo asked in a soft voice, looking straight into the doctor's eyes.

The doctor nodded in affirmation.

'She kidnapped the Senate President last night, are you aware?' Dakolo asked, even though he was sure the Doctor must have read it in the news. The doctor nodded again. 'Henry knows a lot of secrets about her, some secrets that can destroy her and put an end to her evil works. That's why she's after him, she tried to render him totally paralyzed and brainless but thank God the police showed up. In a hurry, she left and forgot that bottle with the cure and I believe that she'll be coming after it. That's why we've got to be extra careful.' Dakolo stopped again and turned back, he ran his fingers through his hair before he continued talking in a determined tone. 'We have to keep Henry alive and return him to his normal state to help us defeat Samantha, else she'll wreck more havoc in our nation.'

Dr Tobi shoulders dropped as he took in a deep breath, Dakolo had succeeded in pulling him to his side but he still trusted the lab scientist.

'But Agent, we have to make this clear.' Dr Tobi said in a soft tone.

'What's that?' Dakolo turned back and asked.

'Even if we are able to mix up the cure, it may not return the patient back to his normal state. He may have lost his memory and his vision may be impaired, there are some other things which we're not able to see now.' Dr Tobi explained.

'Hmm...' Dakolo heaved a deep sigh, he placed his palm on his lips as he pondered deeply on the doctor's words. 'Well, just do your best and allow God do the rest. That's the most important reason we should protect the rest of the liquid.'

Dakolo proceeded back to the stool where he was previously seated, he picked up a nylon bag and took out a small bottle, less than half filled with the liquid. 'This is it, it's not much anymore, you have to preserve more than you'll use now.'

++++

** Six minutes later **

'Which officer could that be?' Tarasha said into her phone, still busy with the laptop in the room.

'It's the popular Agent Dakolo,' Cole replied her from the other end.

'That one?' Tarasha asked in a rhetoric manner. 'We'll have to get him out of the way soon. Now, send the transcribed conversation to Benny, he should change to plan B; you and Aisha has to come in then.'

'Okay Boss, I'll do as you say.' Cole said and the call ended.

++++

Cole got up from the bed immediately the call ended and walked out of the room.

'Aisha,' he called out as he moved towards the kitchen.

'Yes,' the response came from behind. Cole turned back and saw Aisha coming out from the room where the Senate President was kept.

'Feeding him?' Cole asked.

'Yes, I went to drop his food.'

'Okay, the boss just called now and gave some instructions. You have to go into town to get some things, I'll join you there.' Cole said. He dipped his hand into his pocket and took out a piece of paper and a MasterCard. 'Here,' he handed it over to her. 'That's the list of what to get.'

Aisha took the card and paper, she unfolded the paper and quickly read through the list.

'What do we need all these for?' Aisha asked with a confused look.

'We have to become journalists tonight, we've got some questions for the Doctors and officers.' Cole replied.

'Officers?' Aisha's face widened in shock.

'Hahaha,' Cole laughed loudly. 'I know what you're scared of,' he said, pointing his index finger to her frightened face.

Aisha hissed and turned away, she folded the paper and began to walk away. She stopped halfway and turned back. Cole was still standing, staring at her with his arms folded.

'Are you serious about it?' Aisha asked in a frightened tone.

'I'm not joking baby, we'll have to interview some Doctors although only one of them is our target, we may not interview him but we are to distract him by saying nasty things about him to his superiors. We'll get a lot of journalists to join us.' Cole moved closer to her. 'And we're going to interview officers too, Agent Dakolo may also be one of them.'

Aisha eyes widened and her body trembled in shock again.

'Calm down girl,' Cole chuckled and used his palm to rub her nose. 'No one would recognize you once you're properly disguised and you remain confident like the boss has taught us.' Cole encouraged.

'I hope so,' Aisha said, her face brightened up a little, remembering that they had more disguise materials to use now.

'Maybe you need to take in some...' Cole completed his statement with a sniff and a wink. 'You know, to boost your confidence.'

'Sure, I will.' She understood him to be prescribing hard drugs for her. 'But what about this man?' She asked, pointing backwards to the room where Nasiru was.

'I'll take care of him before coming to join you, he's gonna take a long nap.'

++++

**Thirty minutes later**

Benny read through Cole's message frowning, his happiness and gladness of being the one that was to execute the job alone had diminished. Agent Dakolo was still suspecting him even after confirming that he was really Dr David. Well, maybe that was why he was widely respected and known, his ability not to be fooled easily by criminals' tactics.

The door flung open and Dr Tobi entered with Agent Dakolo.

'Sorry, Dr David. I had to wait for him to come.' Dr Tobi apologized.

'No problem sir,' Dr David said with a smile, greeting Dakolo with a nod gesture.

'Hope you're not in a hurry to leave now?' Dr Tobi asked, turning to his own seat. He motioned Dakolo to sit beside Dr David on the second visitor's seat.

'Ermm... I still have some hours more to use here before I join my friends.'

'Okay, that means you'll join me to work on the remaining part of the liquid.'

'Yes, I will. This time, I think we should make sure it's not mixed at all, let's just purify it and then you administer it to the patient. It would start working immediately and help to stop every effect of the poison on him. If we have much quantity of the liquid, then we'll have enough to completely wash out the poison from his system. ' Dr David said with much concern in his voice.

'Here's the quantity we have left,' Dr Tobi said, showing David the small ampoule in which he had poured in some of the liquid Dakolo gave him.

Dakolo took a quick glance at Dr Tobi to see if he was doing the right thing, he confirmed that the Doctor was following the plan, then he returned his gaze back to Dr David whom he was examining before.

'I think this should go a long way,' Dr David commented.

'Then let's get to work,' Dr Tobi said and got up immediately. Dr David rose and Dakolo rose too after him, holding Dr David from walking as he gripped the lab scientist's left hand which was on the table.

Dr David stared at him in surprise, looking embarrassed.

'Sorry, ' Dakolo quickly apologized, he released the hand and grabbed it back almost immediately. 'Are you married?' He asked with a forced smile on his lips, pointing to the ring on David's finger. Dakolo was embarrassed too. He was only trying to find anything implicating on the lab scientist's body and had seen none, only to embarrass the young man by asking about a normal looking ring.

'No,' Dr David took his hand away and proceeded to the door.

The three of them walked out of the office and waited outside as Dr Tobi locked his door.

'I'll be going now,' Dakolo said to Dr Tobi after the door was locked.

'Okay sir, bye.' Dr Tobi said and began to walk away with Dr David while Dakolo took the opposite direction.

Dakolo stopped before the stairs after he had walked out of sight. He still had ill feelings about the lab scientist, even though nothing physical about him looked suspicious. He had to return now to Ken for them to continue their investigation but he had already warned Dr Tobi and the officers in the hospital not to ever allow Henry to be left alone with the lab scientist. He was sure they would keep to his instructions as they had a senior officer of the same rank with Ken leading the team.

Read Chapter 18 part 10, Chapter 19 Part 1-3 on www.youngicee.com

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by hefelove(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2016
Nawa Benny just saved Tarasha's future husband from death I just hope Tarasha won't pay him back with punishment
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Freeezzz(m): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Benny boy be careful, okay?
cool
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Baytech(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
Tarasha - Chapter 18 Part 10

**5.30pm**
The phone's loud alarm tone rang out, jerking off Tarasha from the nap. She rose up immediately, went straight to the table and opened up the laptop. She tapped the boot button and walked out to get a glass of water while the computer was booting.
Jefa had slept off in the living room, without switching off the TV. Tarasha thought of switching it off but decided to leave it on and let her brother keep enjoying his 'noisy' nap.
She returned to the room three minutes later with a plastic bottle and a glass cup, the laptop had finished booting. She dragged the chair closer and sat on it, after which she inserted a modem into one of the USB ports. The network connected automatically and youngicee.com opened as the homepage of the browser, after scrolling down to skim through and bookmark the links of some exclusive stories, she opened another tab and typed in the link to Linda Ikeji's blog. She smiled on seeing her expected news on the homepage, Cole had done the job.
'Real Details Of Henry E.G's illness revealed,' she muttered to herself the topic of the headline as she clicked on the link. She opened another tab and typed in nairaland.com into the address bar, where she would be able to read a lot of people's reaction to the breaking news. She returned back to Linda Ikeji's blog and read through the post.
'Reports reaching us today from a trusted source has revealed the real cause of Henry E.G illness and his present condition. Henry EG was poisoned in his house by unknown person(s), the suspect of the poisoning is the assassin Samantha Osman. That same afternoon he was poisoned was the same day he was arrested and interrogated by the police after he was alleged to have a close relationship and a suspicious love affair with the assassin. The doctors had previously lied to the press to hide the details on order from the police. More details on the news to come later.' Tarasha scrolled down to read some of the comments the post had, after reading a few, she navigated to the second tab where the Nairaland forum site was opened and scrolled down to read mostly comments.
She smiled, loving the comments and heat the news was generating. She was glad that the police and the hospital would be under a lot of pressure now from the press. All she was waiting for was the second alarm from Benny and then she'll join them at the hospital to play her part in the task.
++++
6pm
'Almost done now,' Dr Tobi announced to Dr David who was just returning to the lab.
'Hmm...' Dr David smiled, 'all the impurities gone right?'
'Yes,' Dr Tobi replied.
Dr David adjusted his belt and trousers, he touched a button on the belt head and a red light flashed.
++++
'So we're going to be working with a new assassin?' Stainless asked Don as they rode down the street.
'I'm not sure yet, but I believe the man is bringing in someone else' Don replied.
'You believe? He didn't mention it to you?'
'Yes, I believe. From the way he was speaking, it was obvious he was expecting another assassin.'
'So the assassin would be from where?'
'I don't know,' Don said and angrily pushed the horn as a faulty car was causing a holdup on the road. 'All I know is that we've got to stop Tarasha before the assassin comes, I want to be the one to stop her.' Don continued after finding a way to drive past the car.
'Did the Chief still ask us to continue with the job?'
'He never asked us to stop,' Don replied and pushed the horn again as he sped past some slow cars and trucks. 'But I'm desperate to get that money from Chief and I also want to kill Tarasha with my hands.'
+++
'This is not nice sir,' Ken said as he entered into Dakolo's office, looking worried, he headed towards Dakolo's seat with the tablet in his hands.
'What's that?' Dakolo looked up to ask. He was already rounding up for the day, closing up the files which he had summarized the day's report.
'Henry case is all over the news,' he said as he handed up the device to Dakolo.
Dakolo stared at it for a short while and an expression of shock appeared on his face. 'How in the world did they find out about this?' He asked in a shocked tone.
'I don't know,' Ken said as he pulled the visitor's chair to sit on it, he folded his arms. 'I was just replying to some messages on WhatsApp when I got the news, I thought it was just one of those chain messages but I was shocked when I saw the vanguard news link.'
'Oops!' Dakolo dropped the device and stared thoughtfully. 'Does that mean one of the boys has been giving the press information?'
'No, I don't think it's one of our boys, they dare not try to be so stupid because they know we'll surely find out.'
'Then how did the information get to the press? We warned the doctors not to mention it anywhere, and it's even against the ethics of their job to let out the condition of their patients to the public or to somebody else.'
But we really can't tell, you know. Some of those stubborn journalists could have pressed so far and forced out the information from a nurse or doctor and besides...' Ken paused for some few seconds. 'You said there was a new doctor today, a lab scientist precisely.'
'Ermm... Yes,' Dakolo let out a deep breath from his mouth. 'There was a lab scientist who had that same sample, I'm only waiting for him to finish manufacturing the cure with Dr Tobi. I've instructed the boys to grab him immediately they finish from the laboratory.'
'I don't think they should grab him sir,' Ken suggested in a strong tone.
'Why?'
'It would be better if we keep tabs on him and monitor his movements, he could lead us somewhere helpful.' Ken said.
'No Ken, I've thought of that before, it won't work. If he is from Samantha Osman like we suspect, I think it'll be dangerous to let him leave the hospital. You of all people should know how they always escape without leaving any trace.'
'But sir, we've confirmed that he is from Government City Hospital in Capetown, we could always trace him there.'
'How are you sure that he would return to South Africa when he leaves? If he is being used by Samantha, I don't think he would like to return.'
'Sir, you sound so sure that he's working for Samantha.'
'Well, I'm not sure but there is just something about the young man that looks so evil.'
'Hmm... Let's just see how it goes,' Ken shrugged, 'thank God that the journalists won't be allowed to enter into the hospital, they would have been causing problems by now.'
'Thank God we've warned the security officials not to allow even one of them step his feet into the premises of the hospital and anyone that even comes in by mistake should be bundled out immediately. Well, it's time to call the doc,' Dakolo said and got up from his seat. He picked up his phone and walked slowly to the window side, dialing on the phone. He peeped out through the curtain and placed the phone on his ear.
'He's not answering his calls, I think they're still in the lab.' Dakolo turned and said to Ken, he then dialed another number and rested his bum against the burglary proof metal.
+++
'You should all hide your microphones and your devices well, we will enter at different times, at five minutes interval to be precise.' Cole disguised as a journalist was addressing a group of journalists from different news media outlets, four vehicles were parked behind them. 'Also make sure you hide your ID cards until we get in, if we don't act like this, we would not be allowed to enter.'
+++
Benny raised up the ampoule containing the cure prepared and observed it under the white light, he smiled to himself and muttered some words. He glanced back to see if Dr Tobi was watching him and quickly turned back, he exchanged the ampoule with another one in his inner jacket.
'I think it's time now,' Dr Tobi said after hanging his lab coat. 'Let's administer the drug to the man and save his life.'
Two nurses entered into Dr Tobi's office that moment with a tray which had in it the syringes, tubes, ampoules and the other thing that would be needed in administering the cure to the patient.
'We're good to go, ' Dr Tobi said with a smile.
Dr David dropped the ampoule in his hand into one of the trays held by the nurses and proceeded outside first, he adjusted his trousers as he got out of the door and waited for the rest to come out. Dr Tobi led the way to the theatre with Dr David behind him and the nurses following too.
++++
**23 minutes later**
There was an usual noise at the reception of the hospital. The number of journalists and reporters in the compound were too much for the security officials to control.
'Sir, can you tell us what happens if Henry EG never comes out this condition?' A journalist threw a question to the officer.
'We can't tell now, but we hope he'll come out soon. What you guys need to do now is to leave this vicinity, it's an hospital and there's need for quietness here.' The officer managed to say, about six microphones were stretched to his mouth while several cameramen were taking his pictures from behind.
Cole stepped back away from the rest of the pushing journalists as he felt a vibration in his pocket. It was the second vibration and be knew what it meant. He quickly took out his phone and checked the screen, he returned it in the same manner.
He looked around for a while, searching for someone, then he saw her with the group of journalists interviewing the senior Doctor. He smiled and journeyed towards them.
'...we don't have the authority to let out that information to you now, ' the senior Doctor was saying. 'All of our Doctors are trained specialists and none can give you this information.'
'But what about Dr Tobi who told us how the police smuggled in Henry? Is he not supposed to keep in the information too.' Cole who just joined asked, pushing forward to the front, Aisha left her space for him.
'Which Dr Tobi?' The senior Doctor seemed shocked.
'The Dr Tobi in charge of the patient,' Cole replied.
'Please excuse me,' the senior Doctor said and hurried into the hospital. Some journalists include Cole followed after him. Cole turned back from the group with something in his hand, he had taken it from the doctor's pocket.
'Here, ' he handed over the access card to Aisha. 'It's time for your second role, have you read the instructions Benny sent you?'
'Yes,' Aisha replied, taking the card from Cole.
'The boss should be here very soon, keep your tracker on.' He said and patted her on the shoulder.
+++
'Hello officer, what's up?' Dakolo spoke into the phone.
'Hello sir, we've got some troubles here. I was just about to call the office,' a tiny voice came through.
'What's the matter?'
'There's a huge crowd of media house representatives and journalists here and they are pressing too much,' the officer replied.
'What do they want?'
'A lot of them are asking for your whereabouts, they are asking about Henry EG and want to know his present condition.'
'How did they get in?'
'I don't know sir, even the security men are confused.'
'Okay, are you at the ward now or with the journalists downstairs?'
'I'm downstairs.'
'Please go back to the ward now, immediately.' Dakolo ordered.
'Okay, right away sir.'
Dakolo ended the call and returned to his table immediately, 'we have to go to the hospital now.'
++++
*6.25pm*
Dressed corporately in a white shirt and black trousers, Omotara stepped out of the room into the parlour. Jefa was still there, he had woken up and resumed watching TV. Omotara walked over to his front, she dropped something on the centre table and turned to him to tell him she was going to her workplace. The look on his face stopped her from talking, his sorrowful eyes were glued to something on the screen. Omotara turned to look at the screen, it was the network news at 6.
She turned back to Jefa wondering why he had such a look when the news being reported wasn't even a disastrous one.
'Bro...' She stopped again as the sorrow on his face deepened. She turned again to the TV, excerpts from a press conference with the police was being shown.
'What's the matter?' She finally turned and asked.
'That... That man...' Jefa lips trembled as he spoke, pointing to the person in which the cameras were fixed.
'...no one is above the law. No matter what you do today, even if you think it was hidden, it'll only be a matter of time, the truth would be revealed and you'll be seriously punished for it. So I urge all Nigerians, especially those residing in places that have experienced these assassin attacks to report any suspicious thing they see immediately to the police, don't hide anyone, even if the person is your friend, remember an enemy of the nation is equally your enemy.' The IG said and received a thunderous round of applause. He waited for the place to be calm again before he continued speaking. 'I also encourage those who are behind these attacks and those who are sponsoring to surrender to the government now, you may be considered and pardoned but it you don't surrender...' He paused and made a threatening chuckle, 'if you don't surrender, you'll still be caught and you'll be made to face the penalty.' The excerpt display ended and the newscaster reading the news was returned to the screen.
Omotara turned back to her brother, still not able to understand the reason for her brother's mood.
'It's seems you've forgotten already,' Jefa said in a painful tone and got up from his seat. 'I won't remind you and please don't ask about it, do have a nice time at work.' he said before trudging back towards the direction of his room.
Tarasha stood motionless for a while, she closed her eyes and brought back the picture of the inspector general to her mind, something seemed striking about it. She brought out her phone from her bag and open the mobile browser. She typed in 'Nigeria Inspector General of Police' into the search engine, it finished loading in three seconds and she quickly scrolled down the search results. She didn't see anyone that interested her so she clicked on the icon for more image results.
She clicked on the first picture that appeared and stared at it for close to one minute. At first, it seemed to have no effect on her but then a strange kind fear started to fill her heart, slowly, his face was more looking more familiar. She returned back to the search results and clicked on the Wikipedia option. It opened and she scrolled down to read about his early life and that was where she saw the picture of his early days which she recognized well. Her eyes became red instantly, she clenched her left fist and her teeth as her lips trembled. The phone fell from her hands to the ground. She suddenly developed a thirst for his blood. Inspector General Rikau Saliu. The same man who led the terrorist group to her house, killed her parents and molested her severely.
++++
Dr Tobi and Dr David had changed into their theatre coats already, with the nurses. They just put on the masks and Dr Tobi was making a silent prayer.
After his prayer, Dr Tobi injected a sedative into Henry's veins to start with and waited for a while for the effect to show.
An unexpected knock sounded on the door while they waited. Everyone in the ward stared silently at each other as if to ask if there was anyone expecting a visitor. Then one of nurses went to the door and returned to the whisper something to Dr Tobi.
Dr Tobi stared blankly for a while, then he stepped back and walked to the door. He walked back a minute later and went straight to Dr David.
'Did you tell anyone about Henry EG's condition?' Dr Tobi whispered to David's ears.
'Humm...' Dr David seemed hesitant for a while. 'I only told one of my friends, during the break, he's also a lab scientist, I wanted to ask him for some tips.'
'Oh shi*t! The news is everywhere already, ' Dr Tobi placed a palm on his forehead regretfully.
'But how?'
'I can't say,' Dr Tobi replied thoughtfully. 'But is it possible that the person you told also told someone else?'
'Ermm...' guilt appeared on Dr David's face. 'He actually has a sister who is a journalist,' he stammered.
'Damn!' Dr Tobi exclaimed with a loud hiss, the nurses were staring at them.
'I'm sorry,' Dr David was saying when another knock sounded on the door again.
Dr Tobi stepped back first and proceeded to the door, he conversed with the knocker for a few seconds and then turned back inside. 'I'll be back in few minutes time,' Dr Tobi said and then walked out leaving Dr David alone with the two nurses.
END OF CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
What do you think would happen with the memory of Rikau Saliu back to Tarasha's mind? And do you think Benny would succeed, now that's he has been left alone with two nurses and even changed the ampoule?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Baytech(m): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
@Oyinprince....
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by hefelove(m): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
ogbeni Baytech wu send u message? let oyinprince do his tin abeg
U copy and paste finish u no put http://youngicee.com learner
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Thanks for the update. Do us well to be more frequent.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Baytech(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
hefelove:
ogbeni Baytech wu send u message? let oyinprince do his tin abeg

U copy and paste finish u no put http://youngicee.com learner

learner

Eshey Adupe o... Mr. 3L1t3 undecided
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by hefelove(m): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Baytech:

learner Eshey Adupe o... Mr. 3L1t3 undecided
u are welcome jare padi mi
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by MONDAYkay(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Super,splendid,spectacular and sophisticated story. BIG BIG thumbs up. Ride on future nobel laureate
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by jsharp(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wow..i dont know exactly wat to say..bn reading dis story for two days now frm d start till now..like i had to borrow a powerbank frm a friend jez to read without break..asin d storyline z beta dan 24 sef gan..oyin,u ghud joor..i wish say i fit write stories like dis..buh ima stick to my poems till i see a revelation..mr oyin,more grease to ya elbow..more updates sha..buh meanwhile,im running to d blog sha
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 12:50am On Jul 24, 2016
Tarasha - Chapter 18 Part 10
**5.30pm**

The phone's loud alarm tone rang out, jerking off Tarasha from the nap. She rose up immediately, went straight to the table and opened up the laptop. She tapped the boot button and walked out to get a glass of water while the computer was booting.

Jefa had slept off in the living room, without switching off the TV. Tarasha thought of switching it off but decided to leave it on and let her brother keep enjoying his 'noisy' nap.

She returned to the room three minutes later with a plastic bottle and a glass cup, the laptop had finished booting. She dragged the chair closer and sat on it, after which she inserted a modem into one of the USB ports. The network connected automatically and youngicee.com opened as the homepage of the browser, after scrolling down to skim through and bookmark the links of some exclusive stories, she opened another tab and typed in the link to Linda Ikeji's blog. She smiled on seeing her expected news on the homepage, Cole had done the job.

'Real Details Of Henry E.G's illness revealed,' she muttered to herself the topic of the headline as she clicked on the link. She opened another tab and typed in nairaland.com into the address bar, where she would be able to read a lot of people's reaction to the breaking news. She returned back to Linda Ikeji's blog and read through the post.

'Reports reaching us today from a trusted source has revealed the real cause of Henry E.G illness and his present condition. Henry EG was poisoned in his house by unknown person(s), the suspect of the poisoning is the assassin Samantha Osman. That same afternoon he was poisoned was the same day he was arrested and interrogated by the police after he was alleged to have a close relationship and a suspicious love affair with the assassin. The doctors had previously lied to the press to hide the details on order from the police. More details on the news to come later.' Tarasha scrolled down to read some of the comments the post had, after reading a few, she navigated to the second tab where the Nairaland forum site was opened and scrolled down to read mostly comments.

She smiled, loving the comments and heat the news was generating. She was glad that the police and the hospital would be under a lot of pressure now from the press. All she was waiting for was the second alarm from Benny and then she'll join them at the hospital to play her part in the task.

++++

6pm

'Almost done now,' Dr Tobi announced to Dr David who was just returning to the lab.

'Hmm...' Dr David smiled, 'all the impurities gone right?'

'Yes,' Dr Tobi replied.

Dr David adjusted his belt and trousers, he touched a button on the belt head and a red light flashed.

++++

'So we're going to be working with a new assassin?' Stainless asked Don as they rode down the street.

'I'm not sure yet, but I believe the man is bringing in someone else' Don replied.

'You believe? He didn't mention it to you?'

'Yes, I believe. From the way he was speaking, it was obvious he was expecting another assassin.'

'So the assassin would be from where?'

'I don't know,' Don said and angrily pushed the horn as a faulty car was causing a holdup on the road. 'All I know is that we've got to stop Tarasha before the assassin comes, I want to be the one to stop her.' Don continued after finding a way to drive past the car.

'Did the Chief still ask us to continue with the job?'

'He never asked us to stop,' Don replied and pushed the horn again as he sped past some slow cars and trucks. 'But I'm desperate to get that money from Chief and I also want to kill Tarasha with my hands.'

+++

'This is not nice sir,' Ken said as he entered into Dakolo's office, looking worried, he headed towards Dakolo's seat with the tablet in his hands.

'What's that?' Dakolo looked up to ask. He was already rounding up for the day, closing up the files which he had summarized the day's report.

'Henry case is all over the news,' he said as he handed up the device to Dakolo.

Dakolo stared at it for a short while and an expression of shock appeared on his face. 'How in the world did they find out about this?' He asked in a shocked tone.

'I don't know,' Ken said as he pulled the visitor's chair to sit on it, he folded his arms. 'I was just replying to some messages on WhatsApp when I got the news, I thought it was just one of those chain messages but I was shocked when I saw the vanguard news link.'

'Oops!' Dakolo dropped the device and stared thoughtfully. 'Does that mean one of the boys has been giving the press information?'

'No, I don't think it's one of our boys, they dare not try to be so stupid because they know we'll surely find out.'

'Then how did the information get to the press? We warned the doctors not to mention it anywhere, and it's even against the ethics of their job to let out the condition of their patients to the public or to somebody else.'

But we really can't tell, you know. Some of those stubborn journalists could have pressed so far and forced out the information from a nurse or doctor and besides...' Ken paused for some few seconds. 'You said there was a new doctor today, a lab scientist precisely.'

'Ermm... Yes,' Dakolo let out a deep breath from his mouth. 'There was a lab scientist who had that same sample, I'm only waiting for him to finish manufacturing the cure with Dr Tobi. I've instructed the boys to grab him immediately they finish from the laboratory.'

'I don't think they should grab him sir,' Ken suggested in a strong tone.

'Why?'

'It would be better if we keep tabs on him and monitor his movements, he could lead us somewhere helpful.' Ken said.

'No Ken, I've thought of that before, it won't work. If he is from Samantha Osman like we suspect, I think it'll be dangerous to let him leave the hospital. You of all people should know how they always escape without leaving any trace.'

'But sir, we've confirmed that he is from Government City Hospital in Capetown, we could always trace him there.'

'How are you sure that he would return to South Africa when he leaves? If he is being used by Samantha, I don't think he would like to return.'

'Sir, you sound so sure that he's working for Samantha.'

'Well, I'm not sure but there is just something about the young man that looks so evil.'

'Hmm... Let's just see how it goes,' Ken shrugged, 'thank God that the journalists won't be allowed to enter into the hospital, they would have been causing problems by now.'

'Thank God we've warned the security officials not to allow even one of them step his feet into the premises of the hospital and anyone that even comes in by mistake should be bundled out immediately. Well, it's time to call the doc,' Dakolo said and got up from his seat. He picked up his phone and walked slowly to the window side, dialing on the phone. He peeped out through the curtain and placed the phone on his ear.

'He's not answering his calls, I think they're still in the lab.' Dakolo turned and said to Ken, he then dialed another number and rested his bum against the burglary proof metal.

+++

'You should all hide your microphones and your devices well, we will enter at different times, at five minutes interval to be precise.' Cole disguised as a journalist was addressing a group of journalists from different news media outlets, four vehicles were parked behind them. 'Also make sure you hide your ID cards until we get in, if we don't act like this, we would not be allowed to enter.'

+++

Benny raised up the ampoule containing the cure prepared and observed it under the white light, he smiled to himself and muttered some words. He glanced back to see if Dr Tobi was watching him and quickly turned back, he exchanged the ampoule with another one in his inner jacket.

'I think it's time now,' Dr Tobi said after hanging his lab coat. 'Let's administer the drug to the man and save his life.'

Two nurses entered into Dr Tobi's office that moment with a tray which had in it the syringes, tubes, ampoules and the other thing that would be needed in administering the cure to the patient.

'We're good to go, ' Dr Tobi said with a smile.

Dr David dropped the ampoule in his hand into one of the trays held by the nurses and proceeded outside first, he adjusted his trousers as he got out of the door and waited for the rest to come out. Dr Tobi led the way to the theatre with Dr David behind him and the nurses following too.

++++

**23 minutes later**

There was an usual noise at the reception of the hospital. The number of journalists and reporters in the compound were too much for the security officials to control.

'Sir, can you tell us what happens if Henry EG never comes out this condition?' A journalist threw a question to the officer.

'We can't tell now, but we hope he'll come out soon. What you guys need to do now is to leave this vicinity, it's an hospital and there's need for quietness here.' The officer managed to say, about six microphones were stretched to his mouth while several cameramen were taking his pictures from behind.

Cole stepped back away from the rest of the pushing journalists as he felt a vibration in his pocket. It was the second vibration and be knew what it meant. He quickly took out his phone and checked the screen, he returned it in the same manner.

He looked around for a while, searching for someone, then he saw her with the group of journalists interviewing the senior Doctor. He smiled and journeyed towards them.

'...we don't have the authority to let out that information to you now, ' the senior Doctor was saying. 'All of our Doctors are trained specialists and none can give you this information.'

'But what about Dr Tobi who told us how the police smuggled in Henry? Is he not supposed to keep in the information too.' Cole who just joined asked, pushing forward to the front, Aisha left her space for him.

'Which Dr Tobi?' The senior Doctor seemed shocked.

'The Dr Tobi in charge of the patient,' Cole replied.

'Please excuse me,' the senior Doctor said and hurried into the hospital. Some journalists include Cole followed after him. Cole turned back from the group with something in his hand, he had taken it from the doctor's pocket.

'Here, ' he handed over the access card to Aisha. 'It's time for your second role, have you read the instructions Benny sent you?'

'Yes,' Aisha replied, taking the card from Cole.

'The boss should be here very soon, keep your tracker on.' He said and patted her on the shoulder.

+++

'Hello officer, what's up?' Dakolo spoke into the phone.

'Hello sir, we've got some troubles here. I was just about to call the office,' a tiny voice came through.

'What's the matter?'

'There's a huge crowd of media house representatives and journalists here and they are pressing too much,' the officer replied.

'What do they want?'

'A lot of them are asking for your whereabouts, they are asking about Henry EG and want to know his present condition.'

'How did they get in?'

'I don't know sir, even the security men are confused.'

'Okay, are you at the ward now or with the journalists downstairs?'

'I'm downstairs.'

'Please go back to the ward now, immediately.' Dakolo ordered.

'Okay, right away sir.'

Dakolo ended the call and returned to his table immediately, 'we have to go to the hospital now.'

++++

*6.25pm*

Dressed corporately in a white shirt and black trousers, Omotara stepped out of the room into the parlour. Jefa was still there, he had woken up and resumed watching TV. Omotara walked over to his front, she dropped something on the centre table and turned to him to tell him she was going to her workplace. The look on his face stopped her from talking, his sorrowful eyes were glued to something on the screen. Omotara turned to look at the screen, it was the network news at 6.

She turned back to Jefa wondering why he had such a look when the news being reported wasn't even a disastrous one.

'Bro...' She stopped again as the sorrow on his face deepened. She turned again to the TV, excerpts from a press conference with the police was being shown.

'What's the matter?' She finally turned and asked.

'That... That man...' Jefa lips trembled as he spoke, pointing to the person in which the cameras were fixed.

'...no one is above the law. No matter what you do today, even if you think it was hidden, it'll only be a matter of time, the truth would be revealed and you'll be seriously punished for it. So I urge all Nigerians, especially those residing in places that have experienced these assassin attacks to report any suspicious thing they see immediately to the police, don't hide anyone, even if the person is your friend, remember an enemy of the nation is equally your enemy.' The IG said and received a thunderous round of applause. He waited for the place to be calm again before he continued speaking. 'I also encourage those who are behind these attacks and those who are sponsoring to surrender to the government now, you may be considered and pardoned but it you don't surrender...' He paused and made a threatening chuckle, 'if you don't surrender, you'll still be caught and you'll be made to face the penalty.' The excerpt display ended and the newscaster reading the news was returned to the screen.

Omotara turned back to her brother, still not able to understand the reason for her brother's mood.

'It's seems you've forgotten already,' Jefa said in a painful tone and got up from his seat. 'I won't remind you and please don't ask about it, do have a nice time at work.' he said before trudging back towards the direction of his room.

Tarasha stood motionless for a while, she closed her eyes and brought back the picture of the inspector general to her mind, something seemed striking about it. She brought out her phone from her bag and open the mobile browser. She typed in 'Nigeria Inspector General of Police' into the search engine, it finished loading in three seconds and she quickly scrolled down the search results. She didn't see anyone that interested her so she clicked on the icon for more image results.

She clicked on the first picture that appeared and stared at it for close to one minute. At first, it seemed to have no effect on her but then a strange kind fear started to fill her heart, slowly, his face was more looking more familiar. She returned back to the search results and clicked on the Wikipedia option. It opened and she scrolled down to read about his early life and that was where she saw the picture of his early days which she recognized well. Her eyes became red instantly, she clenched her left fist and her teeth as her lips trembled. The phone fell from her hands to the ground. She suddenly developed a thirst for his blood. Inspector General Rikau Saliu. The same man who led the terrorist group to her house, killed her parents and molested her severely.

++++

Dr Tobi and Dr David had changed into their theatre coats already, with the nurses. They just put on the masks and Dr Tobi was making a silent prayer.

After his prayer, Dr Tobi injected a sedative into Henry's veins to start with and waited for a while for the effect to show.

An unexpected knock sounded on the door while they waited. Everyone in the ward stared silently at each other as if to ask if there was anyone expecting a visitor. Then one of nurses went to the door and returned to the whisper something to Dr Tobi.

Dr Tobi stared blankly for a while, then he stepped back and walked to the door. He walked back a minute later and went straight to Dr David.

'Did you tell anyone about Henry EG's condition?' Dr Tobi whispered to David's ears.

'Humm...' Dr David seemed hesitant for a while. 'I only told one of my friends, during the break, he's also a lab scientist, I wanted to ask him for some tips.'

'Oh shi*t! The news is everywhere already, ' Dr Tobi placed a palm on his forehead regretfully.

'But how?'

'I can't say,' Dr Tobi replied thoughtfully. 'But is it possible that the person you told also told someone else?'

'Ermm...' guilt appeared on Dr David's face. 'He actually has a sister who is a journalist,' he stammered.

'Damn!' Dr Tobi exclaimed with a loud hiss, the nurses were staring at them.

'I'm sorry,' Dr David was saying when another knock sounded on the door again.

Dr Tobi stepped back first and proceeded to the door, he conversed with the knocker for a few seconds and then turned back inside. 'I'll be back in few minutes time,' Dr Tobi said and then walked out leaving Dr David alone with the two nurses.

Read Chapter 19 Part 1 - 4 on www.youngicee.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by therealrajgupta: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lentils 4 an Eyebrow - a story about suffering the consequences of not paying for your lentils

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRZHeZ6WwAY

the man with two first names - a story about...a man with two first names

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4xJmZGMGOw
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
jsharp:
Wow..i dont know exactly wat to say..bn reading dis story for two days now frm d start till now..like i had to borrow a powerbank frm a friend jez to read without break..asin d storyline z beta dan 24 sef gan..oyin,u ghud joor..i wish say i fit write stories like dis..buh ima stick to my poems till i see a revelation..mr oyin,more grease to ya elbow..more updates sha..buh meanwhile,im running to d blog sha
MONDAYkay:
Super,splendid,spectacular and sophisticated story. BIG BIG thumbs up. Ride on future nobel laureate
jsharp:
Thanks guys, I appreciate your comments and presence here
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
Tarasha - Chapter 19 Part One

++

Cole was walking up and down the front of the hospital premises, looking now and then towards the gate for sign of the boss, she was supposed to be there already, to make matters worst, her line was not going through. Maybe she had other plans, he thought for a minute. In another minute, doubts began to rise in his heart again. What if something had gone wrong somewhere? What if she wasn't going to come? Does that mean they wouldn't escape? No, Benny actually, not the three of them. He and Aisha could leave without waiting waiting for the boss, she didn't ask them to wait. Benny was the one that needed a new car to escape and that was the only part the boss had to play in the task, bring a new car in which Benny could escape, as he would not be able to do so in the same car he came with. Cole started to think of an alternative to help Benny in case the boys did not show up. He took out his phone.

'Go ahead with the execution even if you don't get a signal from the Boss,' he typed into a text message box. 'I'll be waiting for you to take you out once you've changed your disguise.'

Cole sent the message and hoped that Benny would be able to receive it immediately. He continued to look around for signs of the boss. A minute later, he saw a some police cars coming through the gate. He began to walk towards the gate and the cars coming to check the leaders of the entourage. He turned back immediately he saw Agent Dakolo and other officers seated in the first car. He quickly returned to his co journalists to announce the agent's arrival. In a spilt second, the crowd of journalists had began to gravitate towards the park where the police cars were driving to.

++++

Dr Tobi followed after the nurse hurriedly and in some minutes, they both got to the senior doctor's office. The door was locked and there was no sign of the doctor's presence, Dr Tobi placed his hands on his waist, waiting for an explanation from the nurse. Just before Dr Tobi opened his mouth to complain, she took out an access card and opened the doctor's office, that kept his mouth shut. She must really be a trusted nurse for the senior Doctor to give her his access card, he thought. She ushered him in first before she entered behind.

The doctor entered and stared around the office, placing his hand on his waist again. He turned back to see the nurse locking the door.

'Where is the senior Doctor?' He asked her.

'The senior Doctor asked me to call you here,' she replied.

'That's not the answer to my question,' Dr Tobi barked angrily, 'where is he?'

'I don't know,' she answered nonchalantly and walked towards the office table. She leaned against the table and posed in a seductive manner.

'What's the meaning of all these? Where is the Doctor?' Dr Tobi continued angrily, too angry to even notice her pose, he turned away towards the door. 'Didn't you tell him I was in the theatre? Why did he still have to call urgently for me?'

Dr Tobi turned back few seconds after he heard no response, his face was filled with anger as his eyes met with the nurse's. Then his anger increased and was mixed with disgust as he now noticed her pose.

'By the way, who are you and when did you start working here? I've never seen you in this hospital before.' Dr Tobi said, his disgust expressly heard in his voice.

'Wrong question at the wrong time,' Aisha said with a chuckle and catwalked towards him. She stopped at his front and bent her face to kiss his neck. He pushed her away and stepped back.

She gave an evil laughter and brushed the hair covering her eyes backwards with her hand. 'You're looking good Doc, I just thought it won't be a bad idea if we had a quick one here.'

''Are you crazy? Please open this door and let me return to my work.' He barked.

'You're not going anywhere doc,' Aisha said and took out a gun, she took off the wig on her head and then she pointed the gun at him, walking slowly towards him. She made him raise up his hands and she searched his pockets to see if he had any communication device or phone to use but found none She then asked him to move back to the direction of the table, motioning him to sit on the visitor's chair. Then she cut the wires of the landline on the office table and walked back to the door, still pointing her gun at him. She unlocked the door and put back on her wig. Then she hid the gun back under her nurse uniform before stepping out of the office.

Dr Tobi got up from the visitor's seat immediately and turned round to the other side, he quickly pulled out the drawer to see if he could get a phone but unluckily for him, there was none.

++++

Officer Clem got back to the ward with one of the younger boys that had gone to control the journalists with him. To his surprise, the patient's bed was empty when he entered.

'Where's he?' He shouted at the officer that was left alone to watch over Henry in the ward.

'Sir, the doctors have taken him to the theatre.' The officer answered.

'Okay,' officer Clem's heart was calmed a little. 'Where's the theatre where they took him to?'

'Ermm...' The younger office stammered. 'I don't know.'

'You don't know?'

'Yes sir, the Doctor said they won't take long. He said that they won't stay up to forty minutes before returning him here,' the younger officer replied shakily.

'How many minutes is it now?'

'Twenty sir,' he replied after taking a glance at his wristwatch.

'Okay,' officer Clem heaved a sigh. 'But you should have asked, Agent Dakolo would want to know where they took him to and do you remember that we are supposed to arrest the lab scientist immediately they finish?'

'Yes, Dr Tobi said he'll make a call to us before the man decides to start leaving.'

++++

'Where are you?' Dakolo asked the receiver of his phone call.

'I'm back at the ward now,' the receiver replied.

'And how is Henry?'

'He has been taken to the theatre,' the reply came a little bit hesitant.

'To do what?'

'To administer the new cure, the Doctor said it was time to wash off the poison in his blood cells.'

'And which officer is manning the entrance of the theatre when you're in the ward?'

'Sir... Ermmm... None sir, I wasn't here when they came to pick him up, so I don't know which theatre they have taken him to.'

'Are you...' Dakolo gritted his teeth angrily, he looked out through the window and saw the source of the noise coming towards him. He quickly wind up the window glass before the journalists got nearer. 'You better go and search for the theatre now and make sure that he's safe, if anything happens to him; I'll make sure you spend the rest of your life behind bars.'Dakolo threatened and put down the phone.

'Clem has messed up?' Ken anxiously asked.

'Yes,' Dakolo replied, taking deep heavy breaths, we need to go in there immediately.' He said and took his pistol, he opened the door aggressively not minding the journalists who were standing by the car.

++++

Benny was getting impatient waiting for the signal from the Boss, he was supposed to have gotten it now that the Aisha have tricked the Doctor away . He didn't know if he should continue without the signal or not. After some minutes of staring at and receiving back awkward stares from the nurses, he finally felt a vibration in his belt. He was about heaving a sigh of relief but stopped in the process, the vibration came twice, meaning that it wasn't a signal to go ahead but to listen to a message. He stepped back a little from the nurses who were still staring at him. He took out a small wireless one side earphone from his pocket and placed it into his ear, listening to the voice play of the message sent from Cole. He returned it into his pocket after listening and walked back to his former position, making a loud, long hiss. He stared at the nurses' face, they were looking at him quietly but their looks were accusing enough as he wasn't supposed to bring in any gadget talk more of using it in the theatre.

He took off his nose mask and hissed again. 'Please someone needs to get Dr Tobi, I'm running late already, my people are already getting impatient.' He said in a complaining tone.

The nurses communicated quietly with eye signals and one of them proceeded to the door and walked out after taking off her nose mask. One more nurse left for Benny to get rid of. He gave her an evil eye as she stared at him.

'Why are you looking at me like that?' He accused.

The nurse took her face away immediately, 'I wasn't looking at you sir,' she managed to say courteously.

'Better,' Benny replied, satisfied that he was able to make her take her eyes off him, at least temporarily. He walked closer to the patient and say stared at him for a while, then he looked at the nurse again, her eyes were on him once more, she quickly took them off as he caught her. Benny smiled, he knew that they must have being warned about him.

++++

Cole was satisfied with the way the journalists had surrounded officer's Dakolo's car. Just when he got his recorder and was about to join them was when his phone vibrated. He took it out to see what it was.

'I'm not fit to join you for the task anymore, use your car to get Benny out.' He read as he flipped down the notification bar. He clicked on the message to reassure himself that it was really the boss who sent it. Although, a message like that coming from the Boss was strange, he was glad that she at least communicated to them.

He quickly forwarded the message to Benny and started to proceed further but he stopped after taking only few steps. The manner with which Agent Dakolo was walking and ignoring all the journalists showed that the man wasn't ready to give them his time at all.

++++

Omotara poured in the broken parts of the phone that fell from her hands into the dustbin and returned to the living room. She picked up the new phone which she had brought out and inserted her sim card. It was the same phone she used to call Cole. She then proceeded towards the room Jefa was, after switching off the TV.

The return of Rikau Saliu into her memory hadn't come back alone, it had brought so many other things to her. It had brought back the ill feeling of being molested again, the angry feeling of watching her parents and one of her brother's die and also that determination to kill all those men who had attacked their house. All these feelings which had disappeared a long time ago during her trainings in the Nefary Clan had now come back stronger. Now she wanted to find out more from her brother.

She gently opened the door to the room and walked in, Jefa was lying on the bed with his face buried in the pillow. He turned upward on hearing her come in and slowly sat up, avoiding her gaze.

She walked towards the bed slowly and sat in it, directly opposite Jefa. She was quiet for a short while, thinking of the right way to begin her discussion until Jefa spoke first.

'Aren't you going to work anymore?' He managed to look at her face.

'No, I had to take today off. I called the office already.' She replied. 'Since you still insist that you'll be going immediately after you get well, then I think I have to spend more time with you now that you're still here.'

Jefa kept quiet and stared blankly, glancing occasionally at her face. 'I recognize him now,' Omotara said, making Jefa give her a quick look. 'I remember him very well.'

'I'm sorry ,' Jefa said slowly in a sad tone, his face showing regret. 'I'm sorry for bringing back those sad memories to you; that's why I have to leave your life forever. You see, I'm a sorrowful man, always filled with grief and pain in my heart, I don't want to infect your happy life with my sorrow. I've lived my life always praying, wishing and hoping that this evil man and others like him are brought down, but my sorrow and pain keeps increasing everyday as I see them keep rising and becoming greater everyday.' Jefa went on lamenting

++++

The message vibration came again, Benny stepped back to listen like he did previously. The forwarded message from Cole was read into his ear. Another message came in immediately as he was about to take off the earpiece, he paused to listen.

'You have to be fast now, Agent Dakolo has instructed the police to start looking for the theatre and he's also coming upstairs.' The second message read.

There was a sudden rush of adrenaline in Benny's body as he took off the earpiece, he proceeded towards the nurse immediately and took her out with a heavy blow. Then he took out the ampoule from his inner pocket and picked the syringe which was earlier used to inject into Henry the sedative. He drew out some of the contents from the ampoule into the syringe and quickly moved to Henry.

He held one of Henry's arm and injected the liquid into his veins.

++++

'It's okay brother, I understand your pain. I feel the same way too but there's nothing we can do about it,' Tarasha said in a sad tone and moved closer to him. 'But one thing I know for sure is that they can't escape from their punishment for life...'

'I'm sorry Tara,' Jefa who seemed not to be listening to her but lost in his own thoughts cut in. 'I'm sorry for not being able to protect you as your elder brother, I'm sorry for failing to keep my promise.'

A light smile appeared on Omotara's face as she tried to recall if he ever promised protection for her or the rest of his younger siblings. Then she remembered how he always claimed to be Superman and that we could rescue his younger ones when they were in trouble. Her smile broadened but was short-lived and transformed into a evil one as she remembered something else; she remembered his face that fateful day when their father was being killed, how helpless he looked when their mother was being molested and even when she herself was being mishandled by Rikau. Her eyes began to turn red in anger again but she quickly composed herself, remembering that she was in his presence and had to keep the innocent and helpless girl's look on her face. The redness in her eyes formed into tears that stuck there, without dropping off.

After about three minutes of silence by the both of them, Tara cleaned her eyes and sniffed in. 'I want to know what happened to you, where have you been all these while?' She asked.

Her phone began to ring before Jefa could answer. She checked the screen, it was Cole. She excused herself and stepped out of the bed to answer the call.

'Hello boss,' Cole's voice came through.

'Hello,' she replied.

'Benny just completed the task successfully and he's with me and Aisha now, we're returning straight to the base now.'

'Nice Cole, I'll call you later.'

Read Parts 2-5 on www.youngicee.com

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Osman1996(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
Benny bleep Bleep uu
nice update more strength to ur hand

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Benny! Your purnishment soup is on fire... Get ready with ur plate handy to be served.. Idiot..

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Freeezzz(m): 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
*sighs*Oyinprince, you will kill me with hypertension with this suspense oo jare.
cool
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Dfrenzy(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Oyinprince, am finally here. Men, you are just great.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Rukkydelta(f): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Superb
Benny bleeped up
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2016
Tarasha - Chapter 19 Part 2

'So brother, tell me.' Tarasha sat back in the bed after returning the phone into her pocket. Jefa looked away for some seconds, staring blankly at the wall. Then he got up slowly from the bed and walked to the window. He opened the curtains and stared outside.

'I was sent unconscious that day, so I don't know how, when and where we were separated. I woke up to find in a strange place with several other of my age mates. Nothing much happened that day, it was late already. Our... My sufferings began the next day. We...'

**Flashback -- From May 28, 2014 **

The captives were woken up the next morning with the noise from a giant bell. Those who did not wake up after the bell rang were woken up with strong whips by two evil looking lanky men. Jeffery was part of those who woke first so he didn't have to receive the early morning 'tea' like some others. He even hardly slept, the huge mosquitoes feasting on his body and singing and dancing around like Indian lovers were enough to keep one awake all through the night.

They were led outside the room, could it even be called a room? It was something worse than a Nigerian police cell. One after the other, they all had to bend down to walk out through the narrow-dwarf door.

Jeffery opened his eyes as he got out through the door to see his new environment. Before his eyes could notice any other thing, the faces of five wicked looking men standing in a straight line in front of the boys were the first thing he saw. Most of them had long unkempt beards, their heads were also covered with a scarf like material and a black piece of material wrapped around the scarf to hold to their heads. There were also several cutlasses , rakes and hoes on the floor.

'Oya, make una bend down pick the one you fit use well.' One of the man stepped forward and spoke in a thick northern accent, instructing them to move forward and pick their desired tool.

The boys stood still, confused about what they were going to do with the farm tools. Except for those who had been whipped before, no one else picked a tool immediately.

'Ehen, una no hear abi?' the man who gave the instruction yelled at them. Slowly and hesitatingly, the boys stepped forward and picked up different tools of their choices.

'Good,' the man continued. 'Now, make una look around.' he said pointing round the place.

Jeffrey looked around like the other boys, he noticed that apart from the small prison where they been allowed to sleep and the space in front of them, there was only a narrow pathway, the rest of the place were filled with huge bushes and trees, looked like they were in the middle of a thick forest.

'We wan clear three plots of land to build bigger place for una and to get bigger space,' he continued, after being satisfied with the view of the place that the children already had. 'We wan make una clear the thing for three days.'

Jeffrey looked around once more, then he turned to look at other boys with him, they were numbering up to fifteen, all within the age range of 12 to 16. He began to wonder how fifteen young boys were going to clear the huge bushes on the land in three days, especially with someone like him who didn't even have the experience and knowledge of holding a cutlass and how to use it.

'Oya make una come o,' the task manager continued, assigning some boys to his men. 'We go give everybody im portion and na until you finish am una go chop, una hear?'

The boys answered him with silence and he didn't even wait to get a verbal response before he turned to the the boys he assigned to himself and led them to the portions of land they were to clear. Jeffrey followed his own man and he was showed his portion, he almost fainted on seeing it, it was surely going to take him days to finish that day's portion only. However without waisting time, he began to strike the ground with the blunt side of the cutlass until he was corrected by the man. He then began to use the correct side but it wasn't so much of a difference as he was only striking too much without making the desired impact.

The thought of his younger sister and brother came back to his mind as he did his job. He wondered where they now were, he wondered if they had been made to do the same kind of tedious job like this. He remembered his father and mother's death too, he thought of their unfulfilled promises and dreams, he remembered how they had promised to give each and every one of their kids an excellent future.

Just few minutes into the job, he was already tired, he looked around to see most of the boys still working, the only ones who had paused like him were the ones who needed the whip to wake up. He summoned courage and continued to work but his strength was failing him gradually. At the time he was thinking of finally stopping was when he started to hear sounds of whips accompanied by loud groans and screams. He also saw the man standing by his side with his whip in his hand in readiness to land it on the first weak person under his watch.

He took a quick glance at other boy who had his portion allocated to him by the same man; the skinny looking boy did not seem to be tired yet and was making quite some progress on his own portion. Jeffrey was inspired by the boy's attitude and tried to add more strength, he thought to himself that if a boy who didn't look as healthy as he was could work like that, then he should be able to do more.

As the frequency of the whips heard behind increased, so did Jeffrey's strength reduce. After twenty minutes of working in total, he fell to the ground for the first time. The man who had been waiting for him to stop working or wait to rest moved close to him and landed him a whip on the back. Jeffrey turned and twitched in pain, groaning loudly as he rolled on the floor. For the man, he was too slow in responding, so he landed another whip on his body. Jeffrey passed out.

***Present***

'Sorry brother,' Tarasha interrupted her brother's narration. 'Which forest was that? Can you remember?'

'Ermm... Sambisa forest, I think. That was their main operation centre then,' Jefa replied.

'That's in Nigeria here right?'

'Yes,' Jefa stared at his sister with a surprised look. 'In Borno State.'

'Okay, and were the men that were with you Nigerians?'

'Yes, they were. Why are you asking?'

'Nothing, I just wanted to relate some things. You can continue please.'

**Flashback continues**

Jeffrey woke up later that afternoon feeling very feverish. At first he thought he was dead and had gone to heaven because his vision was blurry and he was feeling wet, but as the rains poured more on his face, his vision became clearer and he staggered to stand up, that was when he realized that he was in a new environment. He could see some boys running from the rain into an old brick building at the left side. This new place was more of a developed land and had several buildings surrounding a large open space.

Jeffrey trudged forward to the same building he saw the other boys running to, shivering as he walked. He was the last to get there, the door to the building was already closed. He knocked tiredly and waited for a response. A young boy of his age opened the door and popped out his head, he closed back the door and opened it again after ten seconds, motioning for Jeffrey to come inside.

Jeffrey entered, still shivering and the boy closed the door behind. There were several other boys in the room, numbering up to twenty seated on the neat carpeted floor. All eyes were on Jeffrey as he looked around the room, a man seated on a short stool and dressed like a cleric beckoned on him to come closer.

As Jeffrey moved forward, he saw one of the other boys that was at the previous place with him, one of those who were whipped before they woke up.

Later that day, he got to realize that their abductors are from a very organized group which had several sections. He had earlier been selected to the other place because he was seen as strong due to his body structure and rigidity but when his weakness showed during the clearing of the land, they had no choice than to transfer him to this other section where he would fit in more perfectly.

***Present***

Tara's phone rang again, disrupting Jefa's narration. She sighed as she took out the phone, she glanced at the screen to check the caller and then excused herself from never and stepped out of the bed to answer the call.

'Hello sir... Yes, I'm going to still come but not as early as I proposed... Maybe one hour late...okay.' she ended her call and returned to the bed. She apologized to Jeffrey and asked him to continue.

'Isn't that your boss?' Jeffrey asked instead of going on with his narration.

'Yes,' Omotara sighed, 'I'll be going back to work briefly in an hour time.'

'Ermm... I hope I'm not the one disturbing you, we could continue our discussion some other time, it's better you start leaving for work now. I even thought you took the day off already,' Jefa said.

'Yes, I won't be going for night duty today. I only have to drop something there.'

'Then why don't you go now?'

'I already told them I'll be coming in an hour time.'

Jefa sighed.

'So continue, please.'

Jefa closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he continued his story.

'I was given drugs to take care of my illness that day, there were no much activities as the rain continued to pour down until night time. The next day, we were not woken up in an aggressive manner like the day before, although, we woke up very early too. I and several other new intakes like myself slept in the same room. We were ushered outside the room and led to another room by the far left end. It was a prayer room. There, we met people praying the Islamic way and we were asked to join them. Those who were Muslims joined them while I and two other people only watched them in confusion. Later that day, we began our Arabic lessons and I started from the lowest class. A year later, I had become a Muslim by force and was still being trained. Although I enjoyed it because we lived in peace; I thank God because I thought my sufferings could have come to an end. The third year when I was beginning to think that our hosts were just nice Muslims like our friends at home was when they started to contort the message they earlier preached to us. They started teaching us violence against non-believers as against their message of peace and kindness which they taught us at the low levels and which every good Muslims believe in. They told us that those who refused to believe in the same message like they did were worthy of death; including fellow Muslims like them; though they majored more on those who didn't believe at all. They turned the peace loving Islam god to us a monster and a blood sucking viper...'

'Sorry brother,' Tarasha interrupted again, 'is God ever peace loving?'

Jefa stared at her in surprise at the kind of question she asked. 'Of course, God loves peace and doesn't command evil.'

'But...' Tarasha was looking confused and lost, Jefa was someone who had faced the same challenge as her and he was still thinking that God was peace loving while she always had the mindset of god; if he ever existed, as a blood hungry tyrant and wicked soul.

'God loves peace Tara,' Jefa smiled for the first time since he began his narration.

'But then, why did he kill our parents?' Tarasha asked. 'Why did he send his men to do all those things they did to us?'

Jefa smiled again and moved closer to her, he stretched his hand to her face and rubbed his palms on her cheeks. 'God is peace loving, he is love, he didn't send those men to us.'

'But they said...'

'They lied,' Jefa cut in, 'I know this because God has been good to me; he brought me out of prison and gave me another chance.'

'You went to prison?'

'Yes, I did. For some years, I'll tell you how it happened.'

...to be continued.

Read Chapter 19 parts 3,4, 5 & 6 on www.youngicee.com

Don't forget to drop your comments.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2016
Dfrenzy:
Oyinprince, am finally here. Men, you are just great.
Thanks man
Freeezzz:
*sighs*Oyinprince, you will kill me with hypertension of the suspense oo jare.
cool
please o bros, I no dey kill o. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (51) (Reply)

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 336
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.