Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Guys Please Help I Think Am A Bit Mad!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Help I Think Am A Bit Mad!!! (1012 Views)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / I Need Advice: I Don't Think Am Into Guys / Why Does Everyone Think Am A Virgin(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Help I Think Am A Bit Mad!!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Am a pain in the ass.i have this fuuuckt up habit sometyms i insult and humiliate my gf 4 no reason.she v forgiven me tyms without number but i keep on doing it.plz i nee d advice i tink am a psycho.this same issue spoilt most of my relationship in d past after the lady must have forgiven me tyms without number.
Re: Guys Please Help I Think Am A Bit Mad!!! by chocolateme(f): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
See your life? How. Did you cultivate that habit in the first place if not that you refused to listen to moral cautioning growing up and refusing to take corrections from elderly ones. Don't worry, you will not loose her since you are so conscious of your behaviour now. Work on it and with prayers everything will be fine.

But if the symptoms persists, get a handcuff.
Re: Guys Please Help I Think Am A Bit Mad!!! by MizMyColi(f): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
You can state dearly and firmly how you feel or what you think without showing aggressiveness or defensiveness.

Have you noticed that you have this need to always be right?
You should have a rethink. It is a form of violence.

You need to watch out for any tendency to mindfully defend an entity or image with some voracious passion. If you take a step back and watch your mind in that particular state of unconsciousness, you will be able to dis-identify from such tendencies, as your consciousness of being from which love, joy, peace and everything good flows from takes over.

This is the end of all arguments and POWER GAMES, which are so corrosive to relationships.

Remember this always, Power over others is weakness disguised as strength. True power is within, and it is available to you now.‎ - Excrerpts from https://www.nairaland.com/2500091/power-now-eckhart-tolle-book

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help I Think Am A Bit Mad!!! by ArchEnemy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
You need 2 Ps

1. Prayer
2. Psychotherapy

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help I Think Am A Bit Mad!!! by Applaner: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
not just a bit mad

BT

very

M A D.
Re: Guys Please Help I Think Am A Bit Mad!!! by MrCork: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
markmira:
Am a pain in the ass.i have this fuuuckt up habit sometyms i insult and humiliate my gf 4 no reason.she v forgiven me tyms without number but i keep on doing it.plz i nee d advice i tink am a psycho.this same issue spoilt most of my relationship in d past after the lady must have forgiven me tyms without number.

....ok...bro r u telln sayn yor head is not correct?.....u a homebase Nigeria guy..correct? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Help I Think Am A Bit Mad!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
You can state dearly and firmly how you feel or what you think without showing aggressiveness or defensiveness.

Have you noticed that you have this need to always be right?
You should have a rethink. It is a form of violence.

You need to watch out for any tendency to mindfully defend an entity or image with some voracious passion. If you take a step back and watch your mind in that particular state of unconsciousness, you will be able to dis-identify from such tendencies, as your consciousness of being from which love, joy, peace and everything good flows from takes over.

This is the end of all arguments and POWER GAMES, which are so corrosive to relationships.

Remember this always, Power over others is weakness disguised as strength. True power is within, and it is available to you now.‎ - Excrerpts from https://www.nairaland.com/2500091/power-now-eckhart-tolle-book
i enjoy while doing it but in d end i regret.
Re: Guys Please Help I Think Am A Bit Mad!!! by Jhenny(f): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
markmira:
i enjoy while doing it but in d end i regret.
eeyah sorry. You need help
Re: Guys Please Help I Think Am A Bit Mad!!! by ArchEnemy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
MrCork:

....ok...bro r u telln sayn yor head is not correct?.....u a homebase Nigeria guy..correct? smiley
phew
A smile from Mr Cork?? shocked
Re: Guys Please Help I Think Am A Bit Mad!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
MrCork:

yes i am bro
Re: Guys Please Help I Think Am A Bit Mad!!! by CUM4WHAT(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
U da 💣 bomb dude...... Nuffin do you....

Gals suck shiiit
Re: Guys Please Help I Think Am A Bit Mad!!! by MRBrownJ: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
markmira:

bro the fact is that you dont really love these women, and you just settle with them for reason best known to you. look within yourself to see what is troubling you as you will only go from one gal to the next aimlessly!
Re: Guys Please Help I Think Am A Bit Mad!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

bro the fact is that you dont really love these women, and you just settle with them for reason best known to you. look within yourself to see what is troubling you as you will only go from one gal to the next aimlessly!
bro i do love dem.
Re: Guys Please Help I Think Am A Bit Mad!!! by MRBrownJ: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
markmira:

bro i do love dem.

bro, you obviously dont know what LOVE is! especially if this happens with all the women you "supposedly" love.
again, search deep in your heart, the answer is there!

btw dont confuse LIKE and LOVE, just because thats the only feeling you ever felt.
Re: Guys Please Help I Think Am A Bit Mad!!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

bro, you obviously dont know what LOVE is! especially if this happens with all the women you "supposedly" love.
again, search deep in your heart, the answer is there!

btw dont confuse LIKE and LOVE, just because thats the only feeling you ever felt.
so u tryna say if i rilli loved dem i wnt b acting dat way? I tink u might b right mayb am mistaking lust for love,d only tym i regret is when i remember hw sweet her pucci is nd if i dnt make peace wit her i might be sex starved 4 a long tym
Re: Guys Please Help I Think Am A Bit Mad!!! by MRBrownJ: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
markmira:

so u tryna say if i rilli loved dem i wnt b acting dat way? I tink u might b right mayb am mistaking lust for love,d only tym i regret is when i remember hw sweet her pucci is nd if i dnt make peace wit her i might be sex starved 4 a long tym

LOL there you go bro!
Re: Guys Please Help I Think Am A Bit Mad!!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

LOL there you go bro!
am a beast.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother / Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? / Blind Date; Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.