Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC (46182 Views)

See Jonathan's Reason For Endorsing Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman / Osinbajo, Ajimobi, El-Rufai And Aregbesola Laugh So Hard At Launch Of Free Meal / Fayose Offers To Pay N5,000 To 10,000 Underprivileged Residents Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Demdem(m): 7:34am On Aug 31, 2015
[[s]quote author=thewarrior72 post=37508932]Foolish Nonentity, Jonathan is also responsible for ur miserable birth & ur parents inability to give u a decent upbringing & bequeath with the necessities of life, instead of ur miserable & pathetic toutish lifestyle?. DEMDEMMORON[/quote][/s]

Cursed are u till eternity.
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Aug 31, 2015
figment232:
EMPTY HEAD U HAVE BEEN SCAMMED

Fool, Jonah-daft also scammed u. The curse destroyed this country.
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by thewarrior72: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2015
Demdem:
[[s]quote author=thewarrior72 post=37508932]Foolish Nonentity, Jonathan is also responsible for ur miserable birth & ur parents inability to give u a decent upbringing & bequeath with the necessities of life, instead of ur miserable & pathetic toutish lifestyle?. DEMDEMMORON[/s]

Cursed are u till eternity.
Tout!, how's it going in your bus-stop?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Demdem(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2015
thewarrior72:

Tout!, how's it going in your bus-stop?

Fool, is that the location of ur papa?
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by nadigo(m): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2015
myopinion2011:
If APC used corruption as one of their points to campaign against Jonathan/PDP, it confirms that they knew all that before elections and yet promised all that. I guess they shld av prepared on Hw to fulfill all those promises. Lai Mohamed still campaigning and lieing after elections.

Oh boy i tire for dis skamals if dem prick no hard na jona if dem no do all those tinx dem campaign for na to revoke our mandate for breaking the contract shikena Nigerians are no fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Mistermamus(m): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2015
I find this so funny lol APC!!!!!!!! one chance !!! seriously APC a big mistake gullible Nigerians made

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by smuth(m): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2015
Nellybii:
This report is so fake and shallow that only idiots will believe. In the first place, the issuer of the statement doesn't have a name. Secondly how possible is it that a ruling party will come out to give a statement on their inability to fulfill a manifesto just 3 months into a 4 year tenure even before assembling its team? This report is scandalous and loaded with obvious ulterior motives. Unfortunately the gullible ones here are already making the expected comments and exhibiting the expected behavior. What is the rush to take on APC on campaign promises all about?? In as much as a virile opposition is desirable for sustenance of democracy, such opposition must be reasonably and constructively critical. It must distance itself from scandal and mischief.

Wake up from your slumber, this is not the first time nor will it be the last time APC will deny their campaign promises either openly or secretly.

Did you put cotton wool in your ears when the president spokesperson told Nigerians that Buhari never said he would declare his asset publicly?

How about the 'I will chase boko haram out of Nigeria in two months' episode.

APC have been a party built on lies and deceit and most Nigerians are aware of this...to come on Nairaland to defend them of being truthful is like saying Obasanjo impregnated Paris Hilton.

People will never take you seriously if you think APC don't lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by smuth(m): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, Jonah-daft also scammed u. The curse destroyed this country.

Everybody including you now knows you are suffering from Chronic mental disability... You don't need a doctor, you need a carpenter...a number of planks on your head would correct some then 6 months in Mountain of Fire would do the rest. Just an advice no offence grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Miranda11: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2015
I no fit laugh excuses excuses excuses, so come 2019 what will be APC's excuse for not performing, will they then say it's GEJ's Govt after being in power for 4 years?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Demdem(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2015
smuth:

Everybody including you now knows you are suffering from Chronic mental disability... You don't need a doctor, you need a carpenter...a number of planks on your head would correct some then 6 months in Mountain of Fire would do the rest. Just an advice no offence grin

by everyone i guess u and ur co-fools right? u sound deranged.
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by smuth(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, i can never make sense to eediots like u. I dont desire such

Truth is you have never made any sense since childhood...the guy that asked if your father abused you was actually right...it is obvious your father slept with you and told you not to tell anyone about it...this is the reason for your endless frustration at anybody you ever come across. Or how else can someone describe your chronic case? May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Demdem(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2015
[s]
smuth:

Truth is you have never made any sense since childhood...the guy that asked if your father abused you was actually right...it is obvious your father slept with you and told you not to tell anyone about it...this is the reason for your endless frustration at anybody you ever come across. Or how else can someone describe your chronic case? May God help you.
[/s]

Rantings of a deranged soul.
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Nellybii: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2015
awa:

This comparison doesn't fly at all with Buhari leadership. Buhari performance is benchmarked by the incorruptible and prudent hype associated with his coming in. Recall, we didn't wait for GEJ to finish his 2nd tenure before confirming that he failed the nation. So why must we wait for 4 years before voicing out some displeasures over apparent failures of Saint Buhari in some areas of his leadership? However, if you insist that your comparison applies, then don't forget a certain GPA is expected from the students during their first Semester 100 level. Failure to meet this GPA will earn them repeat or outright withdrawal. Judgemental or not, by your comparison someone might be asked to withdraw if he continues like this. PMB is our President and we have right to constructively correct him instead of sycophantic praise-singing especially as he is beginning to sound some negative vibes.
For your information, Sycophants misled GEJ in addition to his personal weaknesses. Is that what you want for Buhari? Certainly Not.

Please no name callings. .. discuss respectfully and stop the Mumu statement. Thanks

So why did you wait for six years before criticizing GEJ? Double standard Abi?
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by tsdarkside(m): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2015
lomprico:

Have licked it and its completely healed!
Still doesn't erase d fact that an abokĀ” scammed you clean. tongue

dont tell me lubbish....i know you are pained,to be in what you call a zoo.....

nigeria is my country....nigeria is the greatest country in the world.................!!!!!

africa is the best continent on the planet

black-people are the best in the entire globus grin grin grin me like....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by tsdarkside(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2015
chi4ik4:
look at this mentally retarded element o, na you go jail GEJ or your mastobator Buhari? day dreaming is very bad. lol you are just Dan iska......

jonathan musssst land in jail,to teach you olode odes a lesson..........
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Billygee2u: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2015
Joenyam:

Source: http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/jonathan-is-the-reason-we-cant-give-school-kids-1-free-meal-or-pay-n5-000-monthly-apc.116781/
laughable,
APC,party of scammers,
Nigerians have resorted to waiting till 2019 when you will be openly rejected

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Henju1: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2015
Wen Apc made all these campaign promises, they knew Pdp had looted Nigeria Blind...They knew Jonathan was corrupt...They Knew the economy was bad...they knew Nigeria was in a bad state...So theses Assholes have no excuses not to fulfill their campaign promises...Sheer nigeria has Generated 3 trillion in Three months...Mek una start work and stop dis una stupidity...am tired of listening to all theses lies from Corrupt members who looted dis country with Pdp b4 cross carpeting to Apc and also trying tu find ways now to continue to loot d country...I will listen to ya cries wen u probe Fashola for using N165million to drill two boreholes...Looters!
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by highmood(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2015
nameo:
Hohohohohoho....... grin cheesy

Abeg, I raise my left yansh to APC people in solemn salutation
abeg no follow the people wey wan kill me with laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Sunny360: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
This is an insult on Nigerians! APC already giving reasons for (possible/probable) failure.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by free13: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Chai..... grin grin
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by naijanaso: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Joenyam:

Source: http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/jonathan-is-the-reason-we-cant-give-school-kids-1-free-meal-or-pay-n5-000-monthly-apc.116781/

These people are just mere clowns...They were shouting corruption during campaign. Were they not aware of this looting of fund before making this promises? Useless bunch of excuses always. One day, they will blame Jonathan if we have drought of rainfall or overflow of floods resulting from too much rainfall. Liars!
They don't even have any iota of shame when they open their useless mouth to make utterances. God will punish all these polithiefcians we have in naija.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Demdem:

by everyone i guess u and ur co-fools right? u sound deranged.

Defender of the universe!!! Continue. LOL tongue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by bofoy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Apc = change

apc =shame
apc = scam

Apc = huh
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by THATcalabarboy: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Thunder fire lying thieves
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by lomprico(m): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
tsdarkside:

dont tell me lubbish....i know you are pained,to be in what you call a zoo.....

nigeria is my country....nigeria is the greatest country in the world.................!!!!!

africa is the best continent on the planet

black-people are the best in the entire globus grin grin grin me like....
Am happy you are happy. Ab0ki scammed u still.
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by danieljmt: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Brightology2:
Foohari is a goat
Kai!!! Aboki
GEJ na correcft thief, bu the idiot don enter net. wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hoh oho hoh hoh ho ohohoh
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by jkbee(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ha haa! Aint they aware of this before, APC its unfortunate we have U here. #Failure
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Ugik(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
bilazego:

No member of Jonathan's has been charged to court and found guity of corrution. So make baseless accusation that's yet to proved in the court of law and using same as reasons for your failures. APC should wake up
are u okay?what accusations?
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by BelieveNaija: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Were PDP and Jonathan not in power when you were making those untenable promises to Nigerians. APC get serious and start the business governance.
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by awa(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=Nellybii post=37517987]

So why did you wait for six years before criticizing GEJ? Double standard Abi?[/quote

I didn't wait for six years to critize anybody. As free citizens we can voice our disappointments if we feel our leaders derail. Pls for your intel GEJ is not my father nor hero but my former president.
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by samdolad(m): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2015
Anything wey happen for APC government na Jonathan. Make dem work and stop blaming anybody.
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by front247: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Apc is a useless party they play primitive politics they think nigerians are fools. Every past govt is corrupt they should not blame Jonathan at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) / Atiku Returns To Nigeria From Dubai After Nine-Month Holiday / EndSARS: Ezekwesili Reacts To FG's Threat To Sanction CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.