Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC (45692 Views)

See Jonathan's Reason For Endorsing Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman / Osinbajo, Ajimobi, El-Rufai And Aregbesola Laugh So Hard At Launch Of Free Meal / Fayose Offers To Pay N5,000 To 10,000 Underprivileged Residents Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by mandax: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
neocortex:
Buhari is a visionless despot whose only credential for being the president is being
from the north.
If Nigerians do not keep this man on his toes , he will have turned Nigeria into
North Korea before he leaves office, that is if he wants to leave.
Unfortunately his blind zombies like demdem have lost or sold their reasoning faculty,
all they do is receive instructions from their god and attack anyone who
criticizes the ineptitudeness that is characteristics of this accidental
regime.
.Yes, because Buhari is from north, that's the only reason he won election to become Nigeria's president in this 21st century.

All the Buhari fanatics cannot tell themselves the truth regarding how a man like Buhari won election to become Nigeria's president in the 21st century in the midst of all the young and well-educated Nigerians. Reason is because the north created for itself too many undue number of states.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Demdem(m): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
HzRF:

That can feed Ur entire generation
Both the dead, alive and d yet unborns

fool, u mean urs and ur cursed seeds right. demdem is already made. Doesnt need the fools money.
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by naijaking1: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
awa:

What impression do you need again from a party that controls both upper and lower houses of the National Assembly yet lack of party leadership led them to spend almost first 3 months out of their 48 months on in-house fighting? Bros, with due respect to your optimism I think from 90% of contributions on this topic, the initial blaming-game impression of the PMB is no longer welcomed.
Face it Bro, leadership is all about selling what works to majority of the People.
We are not going to wait for PMB to start asking for 2nd tenure in order to deliver his promises. Nigeria need actions now not blaming-game or promising. Buhari should have prepared for this leadership position within the last 12 years as he was contesting each time. Besides as prudent and incorruptible as he was painted, there's no stopping him from coming out with true state of the nation.
Admit it or not, experience has taught many Nigerians not to believe any kind of thrash thrown at them.

My brother, don't mind that troll.
He does his APC morning rounds here at Nairaland without any skills to counter reasonable and persuasive arguments against the people he is working for. If he's not yelling abuses at people, he will be simply striking out your points without any comment of his.
It shall be well!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Nellybii: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

The more reason why i dont even bother to reason with them. they are all eternally foolish.

Honestly sometimes I wonder what manner of satisfaction they derive from all these

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Octaves(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
When mama peace was warning u guys to hurl stones at anyone that comes chanting change. Everybody lambasted her. Now you guys are getting your reality check.
Nne anyi peace, we miss u.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by ehis05(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
I no 1 even read d news...Una dey crayss...wen una dey talk am una no knw...nonsense people..una suppose say after una put evrytin in place una o start not blaming jonathan
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by lumeneng22: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Why is it that Jonathan and PDP loot is affecting children food a n not senator s jumbo pay? How long will these flimsy excuses help sustain you lai Mohammed and your APC wayo govt? Your Efcc man has diverted over 3 trillion naira recovered from looters under your watch yet you never see anything wrong with your govt?

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Forwetinnah: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nellybii:

And do you think you have made any sense with all these poo you vomited? Next time, use your brain and not your heart so you will at least conceal some of the extreme hate you harbour for Nigeria.

Shut the hell up you dimwit!! I guess you're one of the 15million eediots who voted that psychotic liar

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Abobaku: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Joenyam:

Source: http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/jonathan-is-the-reason-we-cant-give-school-kids-1-free-meal-or-pay-n5-000-monthly-apc.116781/
. APC is such a scam. What a failed party you guys should leave GEJ alone and work. Stop blaming your failures on the past government.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by anigbajumo(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nd so fucking wat?

Ah dnt knw may b na 5k gonna solve graduate problem...

Person wey send his pikin to skul no say he/she wil give his child feeding fee..

Thunder wey go fire PDP nd co is yet to find water to drink in OTUOKE
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by MunaAndy(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Perfect excuse

We gathered bunch of thieves headed by an illiterate, voted for them to be telling us bullshits, roaming around d world taking pics for the past 100days.

I just miss Yar'adua.
God pls kill these ppl with dreaded diseases so that others will learn lessons from it.

#vexed embarassed
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by TijaniAbu: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
teeowl:
Why can't they go after the looted funds?... Is that not why we voted for Buhari?

That is the biggest scam of all! They will be shouting they are going after looted funds while they are in the third month of sole administration, of our money, no ministers. They are not working, Buhari has said it, when he wants to travel he applies for estacode and he and mere commissioner vp have been travelling non stop collecting estacode so there we have it. Scam. Where is our money?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by awa(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nellybii:

Don't mind the mumus.
It's like awarding a degree to a first semester year one student running a four year course. mtchewwwwww

This comparison doesn't fly at all with Buhari leadership. Buhari performance is benchmarked by the incorruptible and prudent hype associated with his coming in. Recall, we didn't wait for GEJ to finish his 2nd tenure before confirming that he failed the nation. So why must we wait for 4 years before voicing out some displeasures over apparent failures of Saint Buhari in some areas of his leadership? However, if you insist that your comparison applies, then don't forget a certain GPA is expected from the students during their first Semester 100 level. Failure to meet this GPA will earn them repeat or outright withdrawal. Judgemental or not, by your comparison someone might be asked to withdraw if he continues like this. PMB is our President and we have right to constructively correct him instead of sycophantic praise-singing especially as he is beginning to sound some negative vibes.
For your information, Sycophants misled GEJ in addition to his personal weaknesses. Is that what you want for Buhari? Certainly Not.

Please no name callings. .. discuss respectfully and stop the Mumu statement. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by HzRF(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

fool, u mean urs and ur cursed seeds right. demdem is already made. Doesnt need the fools money.
Lol
U are made with Ur pay per post job
Ur praise singing career must be worth it den

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Fellywood:

YOU ARE AN I.DIOT...ZOMBIE

demdem is the most imbecilic buffoon on NL.. they guy has traded his brain for a plate of amala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by MunaAndy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Don't worry! Nigerians are wiser now

We voted PDP out after 16years. With d rate President Buhari and his crisis- ridden party are going, they won't last for more than 4years. Party ful of liars and cheats with an illiterate piloting d affairs of the country.

Even if its KOWA party, we'll keep changing it at d polls till we get it ryt. Jonathan this, Jonathan that .

And obasanjo, tinubu, fashola that built a bore hole with 138m naira among other lootings not including designing of website , Atiku, Amaechi and other ex PDP thieves that joined APC. They are all saints

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Demdem(m): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
kaycid77:

My papa is the most imbecilic buffoon on earth.. they guy has traded his brain for a plate of amala

very Apt.
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Demdem(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
[s]
HzRF:

Lol
Keep it up
[/s]

Demdem:

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by awa(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
HzRF:

Lol
Keep it up

Bros I was thinking demdem is into healthy discussion but it seems he enjoys something else... I wouldn't be surprised if your comment above turns out to be true of him. Too bad...
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by nkemjacob2(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
we dne enter 1 chance. Jonathan will soon b d reason y u did nt fight corrupt, appoint miniters, fullfill d promises u gave to corpers, housing plans u promise to nigerians, #1 to $1, until ur 4yr tenue expire

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by ibietela2(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
LongPennis:
These people think Nigerians have fish brains.

I pity this silly party called APC because very soon, I see Nigerians hauling stones at them. undecided

Some Nigerians you mean?
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by wisekriss: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Joenyam:

Source: http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/jonathan-is-the-reason-we-cant-give-school-kids-1-free-meal-or-pay-n5-000-monthly-apc.116781/

You guys up there are just bunch of hypocris...it would have been better u accept ur sorry ass failure with good heart than point fingers. Well am not a fan of GEJ. But from what am seeing GMB u are just a random lier..making promises u can't keep. Mtchwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Amanwulu1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
LongPennis:
These people think Nigerians have fish brains.

I pity this silly party called APC because very soon, I see Nigerians hauling stones at them. undecided
on d contrary my bros. Don't u see fools in dis forum jumping up 4 dem? Aint they nigerians? Nigeria is in trouble if u ask me.
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by IBBG(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Na wa o. I tin say as Jonathan Don commot 4 office dem go stop to blame am. but yet they can'take resist d temptation. I tink Nigerians are still obssesEd with jonathan

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Demdem(m): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Having checked ur post history, i changed my mind to attend attend to u. Unlike some known fools here, u are not that irredeemable though.

awa:

What impression do you need again from a party that controls both upper and lower houses of the National Assembly yet lack of party leadership led them to spend almost first 3 months out of their 48 months on in-house fighting?

And who is justifying the NASS brouhala? It's only deceitful peeps who will want to downplay the role of the opposition in what is happening in the NASS even at that it's condemnable but I insist it has no bearing to issues raised on this thread.

Bros, with due respect to your optimism I think from 90% of contributions on this topic, the initial blaming-game impression of the PMB is no longer welcomed.

Don't based ur opinion on contributions on NL. Ur record shows u Av been here since 2007, do u need to be tutored on that? For all I care, the 90% can come from a person.

Face it Bro, leadership is all about selling what works to majority of the People.
We are not going to wait for PMB to start asking for 2nd tenure in order to deliver his promises. Nigeria need actions now not blaming-game or promising.

Ur concerns are pre mature. Are u blind to see what the General is currently doing?receiving inputs from agencies who ought to know better about situation of things before appointing ministers who may come and start feeding him lies? Most of these revelations are from these gatherings and nothing more. He has never told anyone that he won't fulfill his promise. Does delay in the fulfillment translate to not fulfilling?

Buhari should have prepared for this leadership position within the last 12 years as he was contesting each time.

He was prepared but not until u get to that seat and start seeing the hidden things hidden for decades then one is forced to take a step back first. For instance, did u ever know that NLNG do give dividend? The General was prepared but the rot was far deeper than what was expected.

Besides as prudent and incorruptible as he was painted, there's no stopping him from coming out with true state of the nation.

Only a fool will claim that Buhari isn't prudent. Go check the income to states from FAAC and u will realised that allocation to states have increased despite lower oil prices when compared to the last days of Jonah-daft. U seems not to be conversant with recent events. Even at the last FAAC meeting and NEC meeting, true state of things were revealed.

Admit it or not, experience has taught many Nigerians not to believe any kind of thrash thrown at them.

Again don't gauge responses of shameless loosers here as reflection of the General populace. It may be a reflection in one minor part of the country but not the majority. These fools will only have their say but never their way. The fulfillment of the Generals promises may be delayed due to Jonah-daft cursed leadership but it will eventually come to past. Deal with it.

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Demdem(m): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
awa:

Bros I was thinking demdem is into healthy discussion but it seems he enjoys something else... I wouldn't be surprised if your comment above turns out to be true of him. Too bad...

Stop being foolish and stop latching on known bastards.
Av changed my mind and attended to u like you wanted. If I can't respond to u again today, I will tomorrow.
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Leebrown(m): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
i wonder if na propaganda the wan use govern nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by uchechuma3567: 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Apc is an empty can that makes the most noise. They behave like small children.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by jwils(m): 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Why are the APC e-rats are not here to defend this mediocre statement by the party undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by ocelot2006(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ksheriff:
President Buhari is promising and exhibiting the leadership will by his present pretence to address the financial challenges of Nigeria. All he requires of Nigerians is patriotic supports and confidence in the government without any biased if political or tribal sentiments as being experienced in the on-going criticism and apathy over the recent federal functions appointments by the presidency.

Like the same support given to GEj?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by onyemarcus: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
we're the Apc supporters
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by nwadiuko1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
E don b for dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bola Ige’s Murder: We Were Paid Huge Money In Abuja – Suspects / My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni / Abdullahi Mukaila, Wife And Daughters Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.