Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala (5524 Views)

Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB / Don’t Destroy NIA, Nigeria Can’t Survive Without It – Horsefall, Pioneer DG NIA / Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by xyzhill(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2015
rudebouy:

I'd appreciate more details abt the oppression and genocide you pointed out here pls
hombre hav u nt heard of wat d jews suffered in europe during d ww2? Where more dan six million jews where masacared both d young n old male n female throught bullets n d infamous gas chambers? They were treated with an outright hate and venomicious contempt...... In foreign lands where they resided they were hated for thier properity due to thier hard work..... Dey suffered in countries like lousianna(i dont think i got d spelling right) poland russian and d grand duke of 'em all germany! The igbo faced similar charges due to their prosperity in d early nigerian and of now...... Xo d civil war was a game to equate d level of prosperity of d igbos by sending a great part of them to d beyond.... three million igbos mostly young children felt d hot iron rod which burnt hotter, than fire n brimstone..... in d end, after d two wars i mentioned, d igbos and jew where left to start live afresh..... But where are they now? They are waxing strong n stronger.... Prosperity thier birth right even till enternity.........

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by xyzhill(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. The nitwit is a muslim from ibadam
dont mind him
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by ak47mann(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2015
The same thing nigeria people says about igbos being too greedy same thing a jewish man he own many properties in london MR Alan he told me that naturally jewish people are very competitive and greedy just like igbos. If the world population were manly jews they will be fighting war among themselves within the 12 tribes of Isreal cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by rudebouy: 11:53am On Aug 31, 2015
xyzhill:
hombre hav u nt heard of wat d jews suffered in europe during d ww2? Where more dan six million jews where masacared both d young n old male n female throught bullets n d infamous gas chambers? They were treated with an outright hate and venomicious contempt...... In foreign lands where they resided they were hated for thier properity due to thier hard work..... Dey suffered in countries like lousianna(i dont think i got d spelling right) poland russian and d grand duke of 'em all germany! The igbo faced similar charges due to their prosperity in d early nigerian and of now...... Xo d civil war was a game to equate d level of prosperity of d igbos by sending a great part of them to d beyond.... three million igbos mostly young children felt d hot iron rod which burnt hotter, than fire n brimstone..... in d end, after d two wars i mentioned, d igbos and jew where left to start live afresh..... But where are they now? They are waxing strong n stronger.... Prosperity thier birth right even till enternity.........

I totally agree with you on dis one. But lets talk abt the civil war. Pls drop ur sentiments and answer this question truthfully: Who ignited the civil war? Was it Gowon that first declared war on the igbos or it was Ojukwu that first declared war on Nigeria? Who ignited the war?
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by xyzhill(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
rudebouy:

I totally agree with you on dis one. But lets talk abt the civil war. Pls drop ur sentiments and answer this question truthfully: Who ignited the civil war? Was it Gowon that first declared war on the igbos or it was Ojukwu that first declared war on Nigeria? Who ignited the war?
>Sentiments droped< ojukwu never decleared a war...... He only declear d sovereign state of biafra...... Gowon did d declearation of d war, backed with d notion of ''ONE NIGERIA''...... >now i pick up sentiments< n say ''ONE NIGERIA MY ASS''

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by rudebouy: 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
xyzhill:
>Sentiments droped< ojukwu never decleared a war...... He only declear d sovereign state of biafra...... Gowon did d declearation of d war, backed with d notion of ''ONE NIGERIA''...... >now i pick up sentiments< n say ''ONE NIGERIA MY ASS''

Is dat how it is in history books? Rememba, der is always two sides to a story. When fight start come bloddy, nobody day gree say na him first start am.

Besides, is the declaration of the state of biafra without the approval of Nigeria not illegal and an act of war? Wots d difference btwn dat and the declaration of islamic caliphate by boko haram and isis?
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by attacker231: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. You this smellin shameless eshinwaju she-MALE. You didn't post ur picture again from your canadan base. Omo oshi ole jati jati
[/s]

Yeeboe bastard, ogun kill you and your generations.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by xyzhill(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
rudebouy:

Is dat how it is in history books? Rememba, der is always two sides to a story. When fight start come bloddy, nobody day gree say na him first start am.

Besides, is the declaration of the state of biafra without the approval of Nigeria not illegal and an act of war? Wots d difference btwn dat and the declaration of islamic caliphate by boko haram and isis?
well if u remember d ABURI ACCORD u den should remember dat d nigerian government ditched their compromise with ojukwu for a confederation upon landing lagos from accra.......... D decision was wat( though nt d only- remember gowon's quick move in creating new states) forced ojukwu n d ppl of eastern nigeria to declear d state of biafra

So now d issue of comparing boko aram's declearation with dat of biafra's is amiss n a delusional comprehention......d declearation of biafra was done when d ppl felt they were no longer safe in wat was called their father's land. Lemme ask, will u live in an environment u dont feel save waiting upon d axes fall? N still a group of ppl with common ties aint they free to exersice their right of self determination?:....... now D boko aram issue is a religious one and is nt backed by every nuke n cranny of d north..... And in international contex, their activities are termed as ''terror n brutal, undermining d human right laws deep down beyond levels'' wherein, they are termed ''terrorist'' xo tell me, is their fighting( for it cant be termed as a ''struggle' like d biafran war was) to be called a fight for survival?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by rudebouy: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
xyzhill:
well if u remember d ABURI ACCORD u den should remember dat d nigerian government ditched their compromise with ojukwu for a confederation upon landing lagos from accra.......... D decision was wat( though nt d only- remember gowon's quick move in creating new states) forced ojukwu n d ppl of eastern nigeria to declear d state of biafra

So now d issue of comparing boko aram's declearation with dat of biafra's is amiss n a delusional comprehention......d declearation of biafra was done when d ppl felt they were no longer safe in wat was called their father's land. Lemme ask, will u live in an environment u dont feel save waiting upon d axes fall? N still a group of ppl with common ties aint they free to exersice their right of self determination?:....... now D boko aram issue is a religious one and is nt backed by every nuke n cranny of d north..... And in international contex, their activities are termed as ''terror n brutal, undermining d human right laws deep down beyond levels'' wherein, they are termed ''terrorist'' xo tell me, is their fighting( for it cant be termed as a ''struggle' like d biafran war was) to be called a fight for survival?

Ur always on point. I like dat.

So wot stops biafrans from going to United Nations to demand a UN sponsored referendum? Scotland had a referendum last year, why cant biafrans do same? Why go abt spitting hate and insults on oda tribes? Or is the UN biased too?

Its like ur boss owing u salary for months and insted of sewing the bastard u go on radio to insult him. Is der any sense in dat?
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by xyzhill(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
rudebouy:

Ur always on point. I like dat.

So wot stops biafrans from going to United Nations to demand a UN sponsored referendum? Scotland had a referendum last year, why cant biafrans do same? Why go abt spitting hate and insults on oda tribes? Or is the UN biased too?

Its like ur boss owing u salary for months and insted of sewing the bastard u go on radio to insult him. Is der any sense in dat?
like i heard nt very sure but i believe itz authentic biafran leaders were invited to d next UN's general meeting coming up dis september or october.... Due to d agitations of IPOB members living abroad like in d us, britain, spain n the likes..... Xo dat in place, should be a steping stone.....

But lemme add d nigerian government should hav done d referendum demselves just as d spanish government did for d catalans agitating for self government last year or two ago.....xo why dont d nigerian government do same? cuz dey knw they will lose xo they dont even want to give a listening hear on dat issue..... enforcing a forcefull ONE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by rudebouy: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
xyzhill:
like i heard nt very sure but i believe itz authentic biafran leaders were invited to d next UN's general meeting coming up dis september or october.... Due to d agitations of IPOB members living abroad like in d us, britain, spain n the likes..... Xo dat in place, should be a steping stone.....

But lemme add d nigerian government should hav done d referendum demselves just as d spanish government did for d catalans agitating for self government last year or two ago.....xo why dont d nigerian government do same? cuz dey knw they will lose xo they dont even want to give a listening hear on dat issue..... enforcing a forcefull ONE NIGERIA

Its not becos day will lose. Ur sentiments are now taking a toll on you.

Our constitution does not recognize secession so we have to ammend the constitution first before we talk abt a referendum. Or is it dat we dont have lawmakers from the east?

The biafra issue does not even have the support of the eastern lawmakers so how will it fly?
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by abikubu: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
Trash.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by xyzhill(m): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
rudebouy:

Its not becos day will lose. Ur sentiments are now taking a toll on you.

Our constitution does not recognize secession so we have to ammend the constitution first before we talk abt a referendum. Or is it dat we dont have lawmakers from the east?

The biafra issue does not even have the support of the eastern lawmakers so how will it fly?
well d eastern law makers aint d voice of d ppl n datz wat matters...... Still havent u thought dat in a country practising a caricature of democracy dont u think their lives will be at stake? Lemme put it dis way... Can a government worker openly come out to state or voice his or her thoughts, calling on biafra's freedom? Dont u think they will be immediately sued for treason? in so to speak they cant openly come out to to clamour for biafran...... It will be an act of treason n in my terms ''a complete sucide'' dey can only do underground work till d skies are certain to shine bright

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by rudebouy: 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
xyzhill:
well d eastern law makers aint d voice of d ppl n datz wat matters...... Still havent u thought dat in a country practising a caricature of democracy dont u think their lives will be at stake? Lemme put it dis way... Can a government worker openly come out to state or voice his or her thoughts, calling on biafra's freedom? Dont u think they will be immediately sued for treason? in so to speak they cant openly come out to to clamour for biafran... It will be an act of treason n in my terms ''a complete sucide'' dey can only do underground work till d skies are certain to shine bright

Like I sed, ur always on point. Ur d first biafran dat has made sense to me on nairaland. U get sense abeg. Kudos to you. 8-)
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by mikolo80: 4:10am On Sep 03, 2015
zuchyblink:
AMONG the different ethnic groups in
Nigeria, the Igbo are without a doubt, one
of the most remarkable. So remarkable,
indeed, that some have even traced their
ancestry to biblical Israel, as the far-flung
descendants of Jacob, the Jewish patriarch.
Gad, Jacob’s seventh son, is said to have
had three sons who settled in South-eastern
Nigeria.
These sons; Eri, Arodi and Areli, are believed
to have fathered clans in Igbo-land and to
have founded such Igbo towns as Aguleri,
Arochukwu, Owerri and Umuleri.
Igbo Genius
Even the bitterest adversaries of the Igbo
cannot but admit that, as a people, they are
very resourceful and ingenious. Indeed, this
has often been the cause of their envy and
dislike by others. However, more
enlightened non-Igbo Nigerians see this as
a cause for celebration. While today, the
centre-point of Nigeria’s manufacturing is
situated in the Lagos/Ogun axis, there is no
doubt that the real locomotive of Nigeria’s
indigenous industrialization lies farther
afield in Aba and in the mushrooming
cottage-industries of the Igbo heartland.
Igbo-menIn one of the paradoxes of
Nigerian history, the terrible civil war
provoked homespun industrialization in the
South-East. Military blockade left the Igbo
with little alternative than to be inventive in
a hurry. While Nigeria as a nation failed
woefully to harness this profitably after the
war, it has nevertheless ensured that the
Igbo are at the forefront of Nigeria’s
economic development today.
Indeed, the way we disregard “made in
Aba” today is the same way we disregarded
“made in Japan” yesterday. For those of us
who believe against the odds that Nigeria is
the China of tomorrow, we equally
recognize that the ingenuity of the Igbo is
an indelible part of the actualization of that
manifest destiny.
The Igbo have been a great credit to
Nigeria. They have given us a great number
of our favourite sons, including
international statesman Nnamdi Azikiwe;
military leader Odumegwu Ojukwu; regional
leader Michael Okpara; vice-president Alex
Ekwueme; mathematical genius Chike Obi;
literary icon Chinua Achebe; world-class
economist Pius Okigbo; world boxing
champion Dick Tiger; international
statesman Emeka Anyaoku; and world-class
artist Ben Enwonwu. Permit me to include in
this illustrious list even some of my very
good Igbo friends: Pat Utomi, Ojo Madueke,
Olisa Agbakoba, Joy Ogwu, and Stanley
Macebuh.
Let us get one thing straight: Nigeria would
be a much poorer country without the Igbo.
Indeed, Nigeria would not be Nigeria
without them. Can you imagine the Super
Eagles without the Igbo? Not likely! Who can
forget Nwankwo Kanu, Jay Kay Okocha and
our very own Emmanuel Amuneke?
Can you imagine Nollywood without the
Igbo? Impossible! Just think of Stella
Damascus-Aboderin; Rita Dominic and Mike
Ezuruonye. And then there are the diaspora
Igbo who many are unaware are of Igbo
descent, including concert singer and actor
Paul Robeson; Oscar award-winner Forest
Whitaker; mega-pastor T.D. Jakes; Olympic
champion Christine Ohuruogu; and BAFTA
actor award-winner Chiwetel Ejiofor.
You may well wonder why I have found it
necessary to present this small litany of
Igbo who-is-who. I think it is important to
emphasise how the Igbo have been very
vital to the Nigerian project. They have
more than represented Nigeria creditably in
virtually all walks of life. This makes it all the
more absurd that this same people have
been consistently denied the position of
executive president of the country in all but
six months of Nigeria’s 54 year history.
Umu Ashebi: Igbo maidens surround Bride
at a traditional wedding
Umu Ashebi: Igbo maidens surround Bride
at a traditional wedding
Civil-War Legacy
Of course, a major reason for this was the
1967-1970 civil-war which had the Igbo on
the losing side. But that was over 40 years
ago. If there is really to be “no victor, no
vanquished” in anything more than mere
rhetoric, then the rehabilitation of the Igbo
back into post civil-war Nigeria will not be
complete until an Igbo man finally becomes
president of the country.
That imperative should be of interest to
every Nigerian nationalist, committed to the
creation of one Nigeria where everyone has
a deep sense of belonging. The problem,
however, is that the Igbo themselves seem
to be their own worst enemies in this
regard. They appear to be doing their very
best to ensure that this inevitable
eventuality continues to be denied and
delayed.
The Igbo need to forgive Nigerians. No one
who lived through the horrors that
precipitated the secession of Biafra and led
to the civil-war cannot but admit that the
Igbo were abused and maltreated in one of
the worst pogroms ever. It was not just that
they were senselessly massacred in their
own country; it was that they were
butchered.
I remember vividly gory pictures of scores
and scores of the Igbo with hands chopped
up and with legs amputated. And then there
were the ravages of the three-year civil-war
itself, resulting in the death of millions of
Igbo; many through starvation and
attrition.
The end of the war brought no respite, as
the Igbo were pauperized by fiscal decrees
that wiped out their savings and their
properties were blatantly sequestered by
opportunists. All this is more than enough to
destroy the spirit of any group of people.
But God has been on the side of the Igbo.
It is a testament to their resilience that, in
spite of this terrible affliction, they have
survived, bounced back and have even
triumphed in Nigeria. Forty years have now
gone by. The Igbo may never forget what
happened to them and, indeed, should
never forget. But it is past time for them to
forgive.
We Are Sorry
This is one voice in the Nigerian wilderness
saying to the Igbo from the depth of his
heart: we are sorry. We are sorry for the
way we mistreated you. We are sorry for
the way we abused you. We are sorry for
starving your children to death. We are
sorry for killing your loved ones. We are
sorry for stealing your properties.
We are sorry for making you feel unwanted
in your own country. Please forgive us. It is
time to forgive us. It is way past time for
the Igbo to forgive Nigerians. We beg you
in the name of God.
There was a civil war in the United States,
but the defeated South rose from the ashes.
Five of the last nine presidents of the United
States have been from the South, including
Jimmy Carter from Georgia, George Bush
from Texas and Bill Clinton from Arkansas.
The time is overdue for an Igbo president
of Nigeria, but it is not going to happen as
long as the Igbo continue to hold a grudge
against Nigeria and Nigerians.
There is no question about it: the Igbos
cannot elect a president of Nigeria on their
own. To do so, they have to join forces with
others. They have to form alliances with
people from other parts of Nigeria. That is
not going to happen as long as the Igbo
continue to bear a grudge against
practically everybody else.
The Igbo have a gripe against virtually all
the people they need. They have this
tendency to antagonise their possible
alliance partners. They keep dredging up
the past, refusing to let sleeping dogs lie.
Until they drop these gripes, they are not
likely to realise their dreams.
Demonising Yorubas
For example, the Igbo have this tendency to
demonise the Yorubas. It is alarming when
reading the Vanguard blogs today to see
the animosity often expressed between
Igbo and Yoruba contributors. The hatred is
most unhealthy. Insults are traded with
abandon. What is the point of this? For how
long will the Igbo demand emotional
retribution from every Yoruba for the
betrayal of Awolowo? Most of the
contributors were not even born when the
civil-war took place more than a generation
ago.
There is now even transferred aggression
against Babatunde Fashola, who made the
blunder of repatriating some destitute Igbo
from Lagos back to their home-states. The
man has apologised for the infraction. He
should be forgiven. Blunders are not the
exclusive preserve of the non-Igbo. The
Igbo have made more than a few
themselves and will yet make others.
Paradoxically, the redemption of the Igbos
to prominent national office moved apace
under President Obasanjo; a Yoruba man.
Recognising that Igbos are some of the
most seasoned, competent and experienced
public-servants, Obasanjo relied heavily on
their expertise.
Thanks to him, we got Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
at Finance, Charles Soludo at Central Bank,
Obiageli Ezekwesili at Education, Ndidi
Okereke at the Stock Exchange, and Dora
Akunyili at NAFDAC. Indeed, Igbo statesmen
came into more prominence under
Obasanjo than did Yoruba statesmen. But
for some strange reason, this does not
seem to have succeeded in assuaging the ill-
feeling of the Igbos toward the Yorubas.
Bad Politicians
Within the framework of Nigerian politics,
the Igbo also have a fundamental problem.
Out of the three major ethnic groups in
Nigeria, the Igbo have by far the worst
politicians. They have no recognizable
leaders, and have no discernible strategy as
to how to negotiate power at the centre. As
a result, the Igbo have tended to be short-
changed at the federal level. Traditionally,
the inconsequential ministries, such as the
Ministry of Information, have been zoned to
them.
The Igbo need to work out a plan that will
take them to Aso Rock. First, they need to
choose and groom a de-tribalised leader of
the Azikiwe mould who can be sold to non-
Igbos. Then, they need to give him
undiluted support. At the moment the
internal politics of the Igbo militates against
this. The Igbo seem to hate themselves as
much as they hate others. They seem to
fight themselves with as much venom as
they fight others. Every potential Igbo
leader seems to have more enemies within
than without. This must not be allowed to
continue.
The Igbo need to help themselves in order
that their friends can help them. In this
centenary of Nigeria’s amalgamation, as we
embark on the arduous process of crafting
our future through a National Conference,
we salute the Igbo for their fortitude and
implore them to stake their claim in Nigeria.
Nigeria cannot survive without the Igbo.
maku move 33 bn for that 'inconsequential' ministry o
i no mind that ministry o
and na zik tribal pass
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by xyzhill(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
rudebouy:

Like I sed, ur always on point. Ur d first biafran dat has made sense to me on nairaland. U get sense abeg. Kudos to you. 8-)
thanks for the compliment....... N I must say u are a very good examiner...... U did very well in ur part.... Kudos to u too...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by caprini1: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Rilwon:

Israel never lost a war? Like seriously? undecided
The dude needs to start taking sunday school lessons serious in church cheesy
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by rudebouy: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
xyzhill:
thanks for the compliment....... N I must say u are a very good examiner...... U did very well in ur part.... Kudos to u too...

One more question for you sir: Pls who is an igbo man? Is it a man whose father is igbo? Or any man dat speaks igbo? Or a man that the igbos say is of igbo lineage?
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by xyzhill(m): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
rudebouy:

One more question for you sir: Pls who is an igbo man? Is it a man whose father is igbo? Or any man dat speaks igbo? Or a man that the igbos say is of igbo lineage?
the man who has the whole igbo clan at heart, the man who is patriotic knitted with the spirit of brotherhood, the man ready to serve n ready to give his ultimate treasure for the general good of the whole igbo clan, that man is an igbo Man

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by rudebouy: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
xyzhill:
the man who has the whole igbo clan at heart, the man who is patriotic knitted with the spirit of brotherhood, the man ready to serve n ready to give his ultimate treasure for the general good of the whole igbo clan, that man is an igbo Man

I WANT TO CATEGORICALLY STATE THAT YOU ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT BIAFRAN MAN I EVA MET IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. U JUST ANSAD MY QUESTION IN D SMARTEST WAY POSSIBLE. I ASKED THIS SAME QUESTION TO ANODA BIAFRAN AND HE SAID "ANYBODY WITH AN IGBO NAME LIKE CHIBUIKE AMAECHI". CAN U IMAGINE SUCH MUMUNESS?

WHY U COME GET SENSE PASS UR FELLOW BIAFRANS LIKE DIS NA? NA WA OH! YOU JUST RECONFIRMED TO ME THAT STEREOTYPE IS A VERY FOOLISH TIN.

Kudo to you abeg8-). I wish say I fit send you award now for the kind sense way day ya head.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by xyzhill(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
rudebouy:

I WANT TO CATEGORICALLY STATE THAT YOU ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT BIAFRAN MAN I EVA MET IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. U JUST ANSAD MY QUESTION IN D SMARTEST WAY POSSIBLE. I ASKED THIS SAME QUESTION TO ANODA BIAFRAN AND HE SAID "ANYBODY WITH AN IGBO NAME LIKE CHIBUIKE AMAECHI". CAN U IMAGINE SUCH MUMUNESS?

WHY U COME GET SENSE PASS UR FELLOW BIAFRANS LIKE DIS NA? NA WA OH! YOU JUST RECONFIRMED TO ME THAT STEREOTYPE IS A VERY FOOLISH TIN.

Kudo to you abeg8-). I wish say I fit send you award now for the kind sense way day ya head.
i dont know wat i ought to say to show a deep gratitude than a big thank you!! I appreciate it all with due respect. N i will be glad to recieve your award if u ever give it. Also, am nt d only intelligent biafran on dis planet cuz they are skulls of them even ones better dan i am.... still i appreciate it all
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by rudebouy: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
xyzhill:
i dont know wat i ought to say to show a deep gratitude than a big thank you!! I appreciate it all with due respect. N i will be glad to recieve your award if u ever give it. Also, am nt d only intelligent biafran on dis planet cuz they are skulls of them even ones better dan i am.... still i appreciate it all

U have always answered my questions truthfully, and tactfully. U remain the wisest biafran I've eva met. Ur even wiser dan nnamdi kanu to me.

Now I have anoda question for you, which I wd like you to answer truthfully and not tactfully.

The Biafran project is 99% motivated by the deep hatred for the hausas/fulanis and the yorubas. True or False?
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by Adminisher: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
huthority01:
Seconded write up.................true talk.

Nigeria that bombed them and shot them from 1966 to 1969 and was having fun all the way.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by xyzhill(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
rudebouy:

U have always answered my questions truthfully, and tactfully. U remain the wisest biafran I've eva met. Ur even wiser dan nnamdi kanu to me.

Now I have anoda question for you, which I wd like you to answer truthfully and not tactfully.

The Biafran project is 99% motivated by the deep hatred for the hausas/fulanis and the yorubas. True or False?
hmmmm....... Here is my answer which is truthful but may seem tactful because itz nothing but the blind truth.... The cause of biafra is based on th notion or profound uniqueness n abilitiies of Ndi~igbo as well as the her brothers(south southerns). We believe we are a special race with the capability the do wonders like Japan n other first world countries but are being held hands down in this entity Nigeria... We are left to crawl when when our legs aches to run.... We are left to hop when our wings wish for the skies on top.... We are left to purr when we sort to roar..... We feel choked, where our hard work does nt determine our success. We feel the need to be capitalist...to exploit our propensity for we are gifted with machines, with electronics with creativity to be technologist, see aba made goods, give them the support and aide n see products made of quality u can ever find in the world...... See innosons motors, grant them the monetary aide n support n see one of the biggest motor producers in the world n lot of others...... But in this country none, our human resources are nt harnessed but left to wither..... We try to help but our industriousness breeds jealousy n envy.. Now we are political choked in certain offices n fellow nigerians coming out to swear blantantly that we would never be allowed to lead the nation......we are called foreigners in some territory in nigeria. Xo my brother we feel the need of self determination devoid of hate n segregation n not for hate of other tribes.........

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by rudebouy: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
xyzhill:
See aba made goods, give them the support and aide n see products made of quality u can ever find in the world...... See innosons motors, grant them the monetary aide n support n see one of the biggest motor producers in the world n lot of others.

U had a minister of finance, power, and information, a deputy senate president and an SGF for four years. Why didnt u guys push ur needs to them?

Jonathan gave Innosson support, didnt he? Or if dat was a scam, whose fault was it?

Der is a governor in abia state abi? Why cant he give the aba boys loan to step up dia production quality? Or does the Nigerian constitution bar Aba boys from getting loans from the Bank of Industry, or other commercial banks?

I can agree with you abt being marginalised in this present political atmosphere. But when it comes to development of the east, it is not Nigeria's fault. Nigeria is not holding the east back in any way. Or can you prove to me that Nigeria is holding the east down in any way? Is der a constitution dat bars aba made goods? Has the federal govt stopped giving eastern states dia monthly allocation?

Its okay to whine sometimes, but one has to also be objective too.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by xyzhill(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
rudebouy:

U had a minister of finance, power, and information, a deputy senate president and an SGF for four years. Why didnt u guys push ur needs to them?

Jonathan gave Innosson support, didnt he? Or if dat was a scam, whose fault was it?

Der is a governor in abia state abi? Why cant he give the aba boys loan to step up dia production quality? Or does the Nigerian constitution bar Aba boys from getting loans from the Bank of Industry, or other commercial banks?

I can agree with you abt being marginalised in this present political atmosphere. But when it comes to development of the east, it is not Nigeria's fault. Nigeria is not holding the east back in any way. Or can you prove to me that Nigeria is holding the east down in any way? Is der a constitution dat bars aba made goods? Has the federal govt stopped giving eastern states dia monthly allocation?

Its okay to whine sometimes, but one has to also be objective too.
when a state is living off federal grant what do u expect them to do Dan provide some other social amenities that their pockets can cover.... N u knw pretty well industrialization is not any easy job for a state to shoulder alone.... we had a finance minister yeah right does that mean a ticket to economic prosperity to the easterners? Or is it not a post For the service of the nation?? N u need effective laws n policies to effect industrialization. Here none is in place..... When oil is in flow other means of economic growth n development are hidden in the hole n u expect progress? U expect naira to par with dollars by exporting a primary product unrefined n buy refined, laying the country on importation bed n expecting a favorable term of trade? Because they are easterners the government tend to ignore...''Suppress them,leave them in economic stagnation else they will dominate the economy then the nation's for the taking'' is their talks. Can u provide me a policy made to encourage industrialization? They won't cuz dey knw it will benefit more the industrious easterner.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by rudebouy: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
xyzhill:
when a state is living off federal grant what do u expect them to do Dan provide some other social amenities that their pockets can cover.... N u knw pretty well industrialization is not any easy job for a state to shoulder alone.... we had a finance minister yeah right does that mean a ticket to economic prosperity to the easterners? Or is it not a post For the service of the nation?? N u need effective laws n policies to effect industrialization. Here none is in place..... When oil is in flow other means of economic growth n development are hidden in the hole n u expect progress? U expect naira to par with dollars by exporting a primary product unrefined n buy refined, laying the country on importation bed n expecting a favorable term of trade? Because they are easterners the government tend to ignore...''Suppress them,leave them in economic stagnation else they will dominate the economy then the nation's for the taking'' is their talks. Can u provide me a policy made to encourage industrialization? They won't cuz dey knw it will benefit more the industrious easterner.....

Bros! All u just sed is proof to me dat u also have the virus.

Governors are borrowing money up and down. Are you telling me that the Federal Government will stop Ikpeazu from borrowing money to pump into Aba production economy? Before u whine and wail like others, ask urself, wot has the governors of the eastern states done for the east? Wot has Ikpeazu and past governors done to promote aba made goods? For more dan 25 yrs, Aba has had a reputation as the dirtiest city in Nigeria. Really, is it the fault of the FG dat Aba will remain dirty for the next 20yrs? Is that part of the oppression? Donald Duke brought Cross Rivers State to the limelight with monthly State allocation plus some borrowed funds. Was Cross Rivers State's development a federal project? Obasanjo oppressed Lagos for years, yet Tinubu still found a way to make Lagos work.

U guys like to blame the FG and forget that like the south, ur also blessed with heartless thieves as leaders. Or is it now the fault of the FG that 90% of the governors of the east are useless? Is dat part of the conspiracy theory? Like Jesus said, remove the dirty for ya own eye first before u go go tell anoda man say him eye day dirty. Before u call anoda man's child wayward, check weda ya pikin no follow.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by rudebouy: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
xyzhill:

Governors are borrowing money up and down. Are you telling me that the Federal Government will stop Ikpeazu from borrowing money to pump into Aba production economy? Before u whine and wail like others, ask urself, wot has the governors of the eastern states done for the east? Wot has Ikpeazu and past governors done to promote aba made goods? For more dan 25 yrs, Aba has had a reputation as the dirtiest city in Nigeria. Really, is it the fault of the FG dat Aba will remain dirty for the next 20yrs? Is that part of the oppression? Donald Duke brought Cross Rivers State to the limelight with monthly State allocation plus some borrowed funds, when crude oil was less dan $100. Was Cross Rivers State's development a federal project? Was it not becos of his performance dat ObJ wanted him to president or vice? Okay Cross River receives more allocation dan all the states in the east put togeda. So wot have day done with dia little money so far? Obasanjo oppressed Lagos for years, yet Tinubu still found a way to make Lagos work with no allocation from the FG.

U guys like to blame the FG for everytin and forget that like the south, ur also blessed with heartless thieves as leaders. Or is it now the fault of the FG that 90% of the governors of the east are useless? Is dat part of the conspiracy theory? Like Jesus said, remove the dirty for ya own eye first before u go go tell anoda man say him eye day dirty. Before u call anoda man's child wayward, check weda ya pikin no follow.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by rudebouy: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
xyzhill:

Governors are borrowing money up and down. Are you telling me that the Federal Government will stop Ikpeazu from borrowing money to pump into Aba production economy? Before u whine and wail like others, ask urself, wot has the governors of the eastern states done for the east? Wot has Ikpeazu and past governors done to promote aba made goods? For more dan 25 yrs, Aba has had a reputation as the dirtiest city in Nigeria. Really, is it the fault of the FG dat Aba will remain dirty for the next 20yrs? Is that part of the oppression? Donald Duke brought Cross Rivers State to the limelight with monthly State allocation plus some borrowed funds, when crude oil was less dan $100. Was Cross Rivers State's development a federal project? Was it not becos of his performance dat ObJ wanted him to president or vice? Okay Cross River receives more allocation dan all the states in the east put togeda. So wot have day done with dia little money so far? Obasanjo oppressed Lagos for years, yet Tinubu still found a way to make Lagos work with no allocation from the FG.

U guys like to blame the FG for everytin and forget that like the south, ur also blessed with heartless thieves as leaders. Or is it now the fault of the FG that 90% of the governors of the east are useless? Is dat part of the conspiracy theory? If all the state roads in the east are good and only federal roads are bad. If all the state parastatals are good and only federal parastatals are bad, den you have a point. Bottom line: THE EAST IS NOT DEVELOPED BECOS YA GOVERNORS ARE USELESS! SIMPLE!

Like Jesus said, remove the dirty for ya own eye first before u go go tell anoda man say him eye day dirty. Before u call anoda man's child wayward, check weda ya pikin no follow.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by xyzhill(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
rudebouy:

U guys like to blame the FG for everytin and forget that like the south, ur also blessed with heartless thieves as leaders. Or is it now the fault of the FG that 90% of the governors of the east are useless? Is dat part of the conspiracy theory? If all the state roads in the east are good and only federal roads are bad. If all the state parastatals are good and only federal parastatals are bad, den you have a point. Bottom line: THE EAST IS NOT DEVELOPED BECOS YA GOVERNORS ARE USELESS! SIMPLE!

Like Jesus said, remove the dirty for ya own eye first before u go go tell anoda man say him eye day dirty. Before u call anoda man's child wayward, check weda ya pikin no follow.
in all of your essay u never mentioned any state that is carrying out an industrial plan....... Beautification does not boost the economy production does..... Xo has the government help them in terms of aide n in-depth follow up? Industralization is not a year thing or 4yrs, it takes a long time of serious planing n heavy finances n who could afford it better? Fg.... what hav dey don? Nothing...... Xo biafrans want a country where their goal and yarnings are same~economic prosperity. As we see things in the nation the government are nt thinking in dat direction... What is capitalism to a conservative north n south west Xo our visions don't tally our aspirations don't match our goal points at 2 polar regions... Xo why continue the contract of which u stand to loose more than enough Give biafra n see a nation of same n similar tounge knitted with brotherhood and a strong sense of oneness prevail unto lofty heights......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by rudebouy: 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
xyzhill:
in all of your essay u never mentioned any state that is carrying out an industrial plan....... Beautification does not boost the economy production does..... Xo has the government help them in terms of aide n in-depth follow up?

Bros do you know how much tourism fetches nations? Are u aware of dat der are some nations dat really solely on tourism for survival? Cross River was supposed to be a tourism hub in naija but the useless governor after Duke had no such vision.

Okay, let me ask you three simple questions: 1. Donald Duke transformed Cross River State. Did FG support him financially, yes or no?

2. Can Ikpeazu secure a 10 billion naira loan for aba producers, yes or no?

3. Can Ikpeazu build just one factory of less dan 2 billion for aba producers, yes or no?

Ur talking bib big talk. Am talking small small talk cos I believe in lttle realistic achievements. Wot u can do with 50k makes me predict wot u will do with 50milla. So wot has Abia State done with dia small 50k?

Am all ears...
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala by xyzhill(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2015
Okay, let me ask you three simple questions: 1. Donald Duke transformed Cross River State. Did FG support him financially, yes or no?

Transformation to what? A big revenue earner to the government? how many tourist visits cross river state to be an effective means of income to d government? What has d transformation done to upheavel sufferings of the common man in cross rivers? Will man live on beautification? Is poverty in cross rivers now d lowest in Nigeria? What use is a transformation without an economic development..... What use is decorations n tuxedo to an hungry man?? Perharps duke saw it a cheaper means to prove effeciency than indusraliztion which defines a countries progress n d standard of living of her people......

2. Can Ikpeazu secure a 10 billion naira loan for aba producers, yes or no?

Yeah he can, but how workable will that be where u have an unstable power supply and will have to lean tightly on petrol for industralization needs a steady supply of electricity. Mind u the aba producers aren't one so divide 10 billion naira /which is about 50million dollars/ by 20-30 producers,then we, being an import based nation, then imports 75percent of the needed machines n expertrates plus bills like petrol etc n other misellinous..... What will dat do?

3. Can Ikpeazu build just one factory of less dan 2 billion for ABA PRODUCERS, yes or no?

Like i have already stated ABA PRODUCERS are not one so my statement above remains same.....

Ur talking bib big talk. Am talking small small talk cos I believe in lttle realistic achievements. Wot u can do with 50k makes me predict wot u will do with 50milla. So wot has Abia State done with dia small 50k?

No No No u believe that a tared road with street lamps n a bench on the road side is called development and atributes of a working state...... Datz is unrealistic.
I believe a working state is one which is economically growing n developing everyday with a matured society where freedom lives with security n the people live in peace, in patroitism, in oneness of a unified cause and vision and goal. That is what i stand for, what Ndi-igbo stands for, n what biafra as a whole stands for............

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Regret Ekweremadu’s Emergence – Saraki / The 1960 Interview Of Sir Ahmadu Bello: The Facts And Truths About Nigeria Unity / The Reason Tinubu Made Wike FCT Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.