Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now (1686 Views)

Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' / Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now by lafex: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
)

Re: If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now by HungerBAD: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
I used all, but she ran away so not married.

2 Likes

Re: If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now by lafex: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now by lafex: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
I used all, but she ran away so not married.
you better go and marry before your kid sister/brother's children start calling ur name
Re: If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now by HungerBAD: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
lafex:
you better go and marry before your kid sister/brother's children start calling ur name

lol

1 Like

Re: If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now by Obaf16(f): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Obaf16,wot r u now waiting for?Because u used all those things. My time is coming,just watch out.
Re: If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now by ATMC(f): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
The stove is a fine sight.
Re: If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now by FruityLass: 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Used all but never marry na....

Now feeling like am old.......ok

Would sure get married very soon wink

1 Like

Re: If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now by lafex: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
If you used this then your child must have got married

Re: If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now by lafex: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
If you used to read this song in ur primary/scondary school days in the southwest then you must have married by now

Re: If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now by Jacksyn09(m): 5:33am On Aug 31, 2015
Omo... Me self don old ooooo....will get married soon
Re: If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now by EfemenaXY: 6:50am On Aug 31, 2015
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

Those crispy clean N1 and 50k notes....ah!! such beautiful memories!! smiley smiley smiley

Does Naija still have clean money bills circulating the streets now? I know it's not uncommon for women to stuff notes down their bras or tie money to the edge of their wrappers, market style. embarassed lipsrsealed

@OP: While you're taking us down a trip on memory lane, why not share some pics of Bazooka chewing gums, Nikko Sweets, and Julius Berger blue tankers sharing clean water to neighborhoods during the dry season? cheesy
Re: If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2015
and what if they are not married ?

1 Like

Re: If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now by FlySly05: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
I used all of them and I'm married. Ti ômôde bato ni ôkô o ma un ni ôkô ni.
Re: If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now by IdeeEsperanza(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
I never marry
Re: If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
Used a few... I don marry sha. Any awards?
Re: If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now by timilehing(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Used all but not yet married undecided

(1) (Reply)

Husband Surprises Wife On Her Birthday / 'My Husband Must Suffer Alone' (see Hilarious Response Woman Got) / 6 Unique Wedding Gifts Every Parent Must Give Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.