Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

If Only Parents Can Heed To This Advice!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Only Parents Can Heed To This Advice!!! (34900 Views)

Only Parents Can Relate To This. / Can Our Women Accept This Advice This Was Established By Mrs Martha / 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Only Parents Can Heed To This Advice!!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
op please tell them.

i once saw an ajebuta lady of about 21yrs walking like say her leg no fit carry her.
if you see d way she dey limp to her papas car, she come hold big leather bag with one hand.....stretched d other hand stylishly like crayfish....... dey smile at people.

her papa sev dey follow am say "easy"....... where my papa go say "walk like you have bones in you,I'll slap you!" grin

1 Like

Re: If Only Parents Can Heed To This Advice!!! by Sigo86(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
allanphash7:
Wasere omo adugbo mo

Which side of mushin u be from?

Lolz... Olateju Side, Damengoro.
Re: If Only Parents Can Heed To This Advice!!! by ypic: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nice write up, every parent must hear this and act fast
Re: If Only Parents Can Heed To This Advice!!! by SAMBARRY: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
And you are talking as if you are living in a normal and ideal society. You and I know Nigeria is not a normal society. Even where the traffic lights exists are they obeyed and respected? grin

you will see onr 1d10+ic governor driving pass the road with his entourage and both him and his toutish entourage will be constituting a nuisance on the road

some of the police men will stick their heads out of the cars with horse whip. Many of them disobey a lot of traffic light rules with impunity. Same with bullion van drivers and other police men driving and you're there talking about traffic rules training.

Ok if these commercial drivers are trained on how to use the road and respect pedestrians how about the police or one stoppeed general taking one way or okada riders driving on the pathway meant only for paedeastrians and even splash water on you and cuss you join sef grin

when the law enforcers stop breaking the laws, others will follow suit. Of which I didn't even talk about lastma forcing themselves into your cars o grin or agberos grin
raayah:

How do you teach someone to cross. Its look left and right and check if road is clear. Everybody can cross a road its jut that the government have refused to put traffic lights and pedestrian crossing where they are supposed to be.

Also, In most countries passengers have the right of way, drivers have to stop and make way for pedestrians. We need to re-educate our drivers and fix our roads.

There are a lot of deaf people, blind people, old people and kids who need to cross the road too.
Re: If Only Parents Can Heed To This Advice!!! by raayah(f): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
And you are talking as if you are living in a normal and ideal society. You and I know Nigeria is not a normal society. Even where the traffic lights exists are they obeyed and respected? grin

you will see onr 1d10+ic governor driving pass the road with his entourage and both him and his toutish entourage will be constituting a nuisance on the road

some of the police men will stick their heads out of the cars with horse whip. Many of them disobey a lot of traffic light rules with impunity. Same with bullion van drivers and other police men driving and you're there talking about traffic rules training.

Ok if these commercial drivers are trained on how to use the road and respect pedestrians how about the police or one stoppeed general taking one way or okada riders driving on the pathway meant only for paedeastrians and even splash water on you and cuss you join sef grin

when the law enforcers stop breaking the laws, others will follow suit. Of which I didn't even talk about lastma forcing themselves into your cars o grin or agberos grin

People always break the law but there should be punishment for that. The police should be patrolling the streets assisted with cameras we should be able to minimize fast drivers.

It hurts me to see nigerians blame themselves instead of the government. Its our right to have good roads
Re: If Only Parents Can Heed To This Advice!!! by SAMBARRY: 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
raayah:

People always break the law but there should be punishment for that. The police should be patrolling the streets assisted with cameras we should be able to minimize fast drivers.

It hurts me to see nigerians blame themselves instead of the government. Its our right to have good roads
I don't think you're living in Nigeria or you are living in Nigeria and you choose to live in fantasy island.

Is it the police that haven't been paid their salaries for months that'll patrol to catch traffic offenders or is it the police that'll arrest a governor or an oba breaking traffic rules?

The money you're talking about which should be used for all that cctv issh and enforcement of laws has been swallowed by corruption
Re: If Only Parents Can Heed To This Advice!!! by mjay(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Naked truth.
Re: If Only Parents Can Heed To This Advice!!! by LagosBoi2(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
ksbusari:
"leave them let the monies they have looted destroy their children's future" nt only thier children's future bt d Ajepako's future too. They will oppress us wit d looted monies and as a result driving us to find d shortest cut to make fast monies (Yahoo yahoo).

Che u dey game ni?
Re: If Only Parents Can Heed To This Advice!!! by ksbusari(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2015
LagosBoi2:

Che u dey game ni?
i no be game boi o. I was almost enticed bt d fear of Allah is keepin me frm it. cos i av friends doin it
Re: If Only Parents Can Heed To This Advice!!! by LagosBoi2(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
ksbusari:
i no be game boi o. I was almost enticed bt d fear of Allah is keepin me frm it. cos i av friends doin it

Please don't, there is dignity in labor
Re: If Only Parents Can Heed To This Advice!!! by ksbusari(m): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
LagosBoi2:

Please don't, there is dignity in labor
gat u jare. Tanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After 46 Years Of Marriage, 84-year-old Man Pays His Wife Dowry (Photos) / HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby / Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.