Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! (2554 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander / Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

that's true o... sleep dey my eye grin

Go slee nah. the thought of another NL'er taking FTCs won't just allow you sleep shey?gringringrin
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by delectablegyal(f): 12:00am On Aug 31, 2015
kinibigdeal:

lipsrsealed

Bullet! ...... Gboa....... Na typ erroe. Edit dat part make all these I.diots no blast me.
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 31, 2015

Yh so undecided
Luckygurl:

cheesy cheesy You wrote this, din't you??
Lmao!!
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by kinibigdeal(m): 12:03am On Aug 31, 2015
undecided

delectablegyal:

Bullet! ...... Gboa....... Na typ erroe. Edit dat part make all these I.diots no blast me.
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by INTROVERT(f): 12:04am On Aug 31, 2015
Dharniel:

Go slee nah. the thought of another NL'er taking FTCs won't just allow you sleep shey?gringringrin

I overslept this afternoon and I'm watching a movie...
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by Luckygurl(f): 12:04am On Aug 31, 2015
lawvelyn:
Yh so undecided
angry angry tongue tongue
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 31, 2015
INTROVERT:

I overslept this afternoon and I'm watching a movie...

watching a movie and nairalanding, you dey try o, i once tried the combo buh it didn't work out, one has to relegate the other...
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by ronald4lif(m): 12:17am On Aug 31, 2015
OP sounds like she's hor*ny and boyfriend-less. Where's that vaseline character to help out a 'sister'. embarassed
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 31, 2015
ronald4lif:
OP sounds like she's hor*ny and boyfriend-less. Where's that vaseline character to help out a 'sister'. embarassed
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
undecided undecided
kinibigdeal:
You must be high on weed grin
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by sthugo: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lawvelyn lawvelyn lawvelyn !!!

I don de spy you since,and you de confirm all my thinking..

Shebi u suppose
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
this 1 you are calling my name undecided hope all is well?
sthugo:
Lawvelyn lawvelyn lawvelyn !!!

I don de spy you since,and you de confirm all my thinking..

Shebi u suppose
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
You just made me remember it's been well over a year... Good for me tho!
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
You just made me remember it's been well over a year... Good for me tho!
yea good for you grin

TeamAbstinence cool
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
lawvelyn:
yea good for you grin

TeamAbstinence cool

Yeye! Politely explain what was on your mind pls..
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by sthugo: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
This is a small world sha
My eyes,you need to see her
She really looks like you
But this bleep things here
You,ok oo

lawvelyn:
this 1 you are calling my name undecided hope all is well?
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
hmmm I really can't rmbr wah I had in mind b4 typn tht lol wachu finking? undecided
Sabrwahaqqo:

Yeye! Politely explain what was on your mind pls..
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
her picture or adonbilivit!!
sthugo:
This is a small world sha
My eyes,you need to see her
She really looks like you
But this bleep things here
You,ok oo

Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
lol,op how u take knw? cheesy I am guilty sad
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by misspicy(f): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
delectablegyal:

Be sincere, can u count the number dick.s that have penetrated u?
Thesonofmark,am only helping dearsmiley
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by sthugo: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lol
How can I post her pics here
Thats exposing her privacy

Would love you to see it though

lawvelyn:
her picture or adonbilivit!!
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
lawvelyn:
hmmm I really can't rmbr wah I had in mind b4 typn tht lol wachu finking? undecided
Right now, how to destroy the mound AF EBA wet dey my front... Come join me ooh lol

1 Like

Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by delectablegyal(f): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
misspicy:
Thesonofmark,am only helping dearsmiley
wetin dey do u? Dn't associate me with him, quote him if u need his help.
Re: At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! by sthugo: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Who was the benefactor abi na victim
Talk true

prettythicksme:
lol,op how u take knw? cheesy I am guilty sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Week Nd Da Pretty Ones Be Wearing Ashebi? / S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) / It Will Hurt Until You Put An End To It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.