Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (75210 Views)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Confidant010(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2018
I met my fiancee for 6months now and when I approached her she told me that she was in a relationship then, after telling her my intention she decided to quit with her ex and be my own.

I later found out that she went back and Bleep with her ex again. When I found this out through the picture her ex posted in his timeline, she then admitted that she did it because she didn't know I was serious about the relationship and promised never to do it again. I pardoned her and ceased her connection with him by buying her new lines, except her glo line, which is linked to her account though she knew his number off head.

On Saturday she told me that she wants to go and see her parents, when I called her line throughout this afternoon it wasn't going through, when I finally got her online she told me that she just decided to switch off her phone, and the way she sounded, my instinct told me that she was with another man n I saw a text message by another man asking her when she's coming home.

Pls friends what should I do because I love her and she claims to love me too and I have already introduced her to my people and they all like her.

Pls your noble advice is of utmost importance nw, thanks.

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Ugogabriel(m): 6:33pm On May 02, 2018
Do more research on her and if u find out she is not trust worthy, then you have to quit her without telling her. Just get a new gal and call it a quit with her

180 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by NLevents: 6:34pm On May 02, 2018
You can not say you love someone without trusting them smiley

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by UDUJ(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2018
Confidant010:
I met my fiancee for 6months now n when I approached her she told me that she was in a relationship then, after telling her my intention she decided to quit with her ex and be my own. I later found out that she went back and Bleep with her ex again. When I found this out through the picture her ex was posted in his timeline, she then admitted that she did it because she didn't know I was serious about the relationship and promised never to do it again. I pardoned her n ceased her connection with him by buying her new lines, except her glo line, which is linked to her account though she knew his number of head. On Saturday she told me that she wants to go and see her parents, when I called her line throughout this afternoon it wasn't going thru, when I finally get her online she told me that she just decided to switchoff her phone, and the way she sounded, my instinct told me that she was with another man n I saw a text message by another man asking her when she's coming home.
Pls friends what should I do because I love her n she claims to love me too n I have already introduced her to my people n they all like her. Pls your noble advice is of utmost importance nw, thanks.

First off, she's your fiancee not your fiance.

I really don't know what advice you need from us undecided

Your babe is openly cutting corners and you are fully aware but choose to seek vindication from us. She's a cheat, that's all I can say.

458 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Olalan(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2018
As saddening as this might be i think your girl is cheating on you, you have two options either you dump her and look for love elsewhere or you continue with a lying and cheating partner.
But you must know the FACT that girls like this don't change even after marriage.

240 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by emerged01(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2018
Be a man and put an end to the relationship. You claimed you love her?
Bro,when you are in relationship,it is not love if you can't control your feelings,it is stupidity. You should be able to be in charge of yourself and do the right thing when it is necessary.

212 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Kylekent59: 7:09pm On May 02, 2018
Why was she so mendacious to you?
All you need now is proper scrutinization of her.
Wish you both the best.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Headlesschicken(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2018
undecided You don't need advice,you already know d obvious which is that yuh fiance x a Tap... Yes bro a borehole,i just hope u haven't spent much, just let d b!tch go or get ready to become a woman beater.... Cos dix kinda gals mark my words, Never ever change no matter what... Takia

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:23pm On May 02, 2018
U GOT WHAT u deserve

I met my fiancee for 6months now n when I approached her she told me that she was in a relationship then, after telling her my intention she decided to quit with her ex and be my own(guess u were happy n feeling strong den)

karma is a bitch

u broke off anoda persons relationship thinking u will enjoy urs guy girls have more dan one boo but never b d cause of anybody's breakup

u felt happy

guy when u collected d babe did u call us or did u pity d guy

i once begged a guy to leave my babe he refused n he said i should man up i manned up less dan one month d girl came back begging n d guy called n i told him to man up n bear d pain even though am no longer with d bae but am happy

my advice is never rejoice at d misfortune of others d wind can blow in any direction.

return d gf to d owner n have peace

326 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 02, 2018
Find a nearest church and thank God she has fiancée status still.
That kind of woman will bleep her ex on your wedding eve. cheesy

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by juwonloo(m): 7:25pm On May 02, 2018
what I dislike seeing is. ' I love her ' bro you already know who you dating, she's not a type of woman you really want,

don't waste your time, and be hoping she will change.

continue searching for your type of woman, she's not yours,

only if you want to be banging her, with I can't do

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 02, 2018
Damn, you are on the wrong lane.

The obvious:

1. You are in love with her
2. She is a loosed girl
3. She has too many guys in her life
4. You are the cool and emotional type
5. You desperately want her to yourself.

What will happen if you don't do something

1. She will mess up your head
2. You will loose your joy
3. She will keep apologizing
4. She will never change
5. You will eventually wish you never met her

What you should do

1. Man up and dump her straight
2. Don't listen to her apology
3. Don't let her use your family and friends to manipulate you
4. Stay away from relationships for now
5. Learn emotional intelligence

299 Likes 27 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by juwonloo(m): 7:29pm On May 02, 2018
if I love a girk , and shes acting this way.

I will just man up and do the last treat for her, bang her the whole day, and flush her away in my life.

I hate shit from someone I called my girl friend

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 02, 2018
Some men are just destined to be unfortunate in life. Wat a fool

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by SoapQueen(f): 9:43pm On May 02, 2018
Confidant010:
I met my fiancee for 6months now n when I approached her she told me that she was in a relationship then, after telling her my intention she decided to quit with her ex and be my own. I later found out that she went back and Bleep with her ex again. When I found this out through the picture her ex was posted in his timeline, she then admitted that she did it because she didn't know I was serious about the relationship and promised never to do it again. I pardoned her n ceased her connection with him by buying her new lines, except her glo line, which is linked to her account though she knew his number of head. On Saturday she told me that she wants to go and see her parents, when I called her line throughout this afternoon it wasn't going thru, when I finally get her online she told me that she just decided to switchoff her phone, and the way she sounded, my instinct told me that she was with another man n I saw a text message by another man asking her when she's coming home.
Pls friends what should I do because I love her n she claims to love me too n I have already introduced her to my people n they all like her. Pls your noble advice is of utmost importance nw, thanks.

She doesn't love you and she is a cheat. Be strong! End it!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by sexy74(m): 10:05pm On May 02, 2018
Confidant010:
brother just quit silently and keep her as Friend with benefit.
She is not your fiancé , this is a point of correction to you.
No matter what you do, she wll never change , instead she will continue to bring you heart ache.

13 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by DonHummer(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't have all these relationship problems. The only thing that is permitted to stress my mind is how to make more money.
My broda any girl who cheats on you is likely to cheat again and again.
Tell your self the truth and move on...

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Temibabie(f): 10:20pm On May 02, 2018
Op she loves her EX not you,it's so obvious... Move on already

22 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Authoreety: 10:41pm On May 02, 2018
Yea, congrats

This is the point where a guy conveniently friendzones a gal without much ado...

Dnt be like this kid...

13 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by ekems2017(f): 10:43pm On May 02, 2018
Well it's not easy to quit a relationship without issues. That's what is happening to your girl. She loves the other guy more than you and I won't call him her Ex cos you are the one that wants to separate them cos you love her. The truth is that she will continue to cheat on you with him even when you marry her. Not because she wants to do it because she can't let go cos of what they share.
Let her go cos her heart is with another person.

It's a pity!!!

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by SamuelTurner(m): 10:43pm On May 02, 2018
So?

If glo network no gree work, person go try Mtn nah

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Shegricho: 10:44pm On May 02, 2018
Up Arsenal
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 02, 2018
Bro, the moment you know that women are not faithful the better for you. I myself knows how many women who claims to be in a relationship that I fuucck and press and funny enough the mumuu girls would be giggling.

The funniest ones are the married ones who would tell me how shiitty and disgusting their husbands are. The moment I begin to hear this stories from married wives, I begin to make my moves by kissing and grabbing their titttties, then you begin to hear them moan stop!!! But would never stop you

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by soberdrunk(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2018
Guy from your story it is obvious you are not "mentally" matured enough for a "relationship", if you marry this girl it is either she kills you or you kill her. Your level of 'possessiveness" is not safe for a relationship, until you learn how to love without being possessive and love a woman with all her many flaws and shortcomings, you are not ready for a 'solid' relationship....... angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by kunleweb: 10:45pm On May 02, 2018
Confidant010:
I met my fiancee for 6months now and when I approached her she told me that she was in a relationship then, after telling her my intention she decided to quit with her ex and be my own.

This is an unrepentant wh0re, i advise you do the needful

14 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by bigerboy200: 10:45pm On May 02, 2018
hmmm..this one strong pass us ohh..we need d village elders for this matter..
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Pilot4Airbus(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2018
You knew she was in a relationship

You’ll still went for her, and even told her about marriage, just to make her yours... Lol

SMH

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by mercyway: 10:47pm On May 02, 2018
mtcheeeew

@Confidant010, here is my advise for you if you've never fucck the gal before make una make arrangement to fucck her like 10times and dump her ass but if she no gree make u chop her puna abeg free her. She never loved you, wayward gals hardly change. I get one for my former area & after giving birth to 2kids she still fuccks around till now!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Okoyiboz3: 10:47pm On May 02, 2018
She cheated on you severally and you're asking us what to do?

Pls send me her number I'll advice her on your behalf.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend by Tjango(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2018
Use your instinct this time around too

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Bridal Squad Puts Backsides On Display, As Groomsman Checks Them Out (pics) / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.