Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. (17670 Views)

Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia / Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House / Wall Finishes -3d Panels, Wallpapers, Painting Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Optionalx:

Abeg what is cost of 12x1 plank and bamboo for roofing and where I fit but electrical materials. Thks

In Ibadan, go to Salvation.. Bamboo for roofing? I'm not sure what you're talking about Sir..
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by Optionalx: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
KolaShangOne:

In Ibadan, go to Salvation.. Bamboo for roofing? I'm not sure what you're talking about Sir..
Naa thot it was Lagos parole. I mean bamboo for decking.
Enjoy wink
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by topsy23: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Optionalx:

Abeg what is cost of 12x1 plank and bamboo for roofing and where I fit but electrical materials. Thks

What kind of electrical materials? Is it pipes, cables or light fittings?

For further info call 08033643191 or 08051750560
Whatsap: 08033643191
Pin: 24ED26C9
Email; atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com

You can visit our thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Optionalx:

Naa thot it was Lagos parole. I mean bamboo for decking.
Enjoy wink

Oh.. You can get all your electrical at Alaba International..
For Bamboo, find out in your local area there..
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chemicals to treat the wood..

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by mufutau55(m): 12:04am On Sep 05, 2015
KolaShangOne:
Chemicals to treat the wood..

For long lasting roofing woods. Professionals knows what to do without being told. Good work, keep it up sir.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2015
mufutau55:

For long lasting roofing woods. Professionals knows what to do without being told. Good work, keep it up sir.
Hajji M.

cheesy Hajj My head dey swell o..

Wood treatment in progress..

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2015
Collage of PRE-TREAMENT WOOD (TOP) and POST TREATMENT WOOD (bottom)

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2015
More post treatment photos..

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Day 2 -
Before I got to site in the afternoon, my guys had already gone this far..

Wallplate - 100 % ✅
kingpost 90 % ✅
Tiebeam 100% ✅
Rafter 90% ✅
Struts - 0%
Nogging - 0%

I got there and was like shocked shocked

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
Still on Lagos - Ibadan expressway. Will probably get to site around 11pm.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Day 3- Struts, Kingpost and Rafter ongoing✅✅

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Still progress pics

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Day 4- Nogging and facial boards...

1 Like

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
If this guy falls from where he is, God forbid oo.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2015
At the factory to buy the aluminium..

This is where all the "miracles" happen grin

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by kenazuu(m): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
please OP,

is this factory in ibadan?
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
kenazuu:
please OP,

is this factory in ibadan?

No. Lagos. But there are factories in Ibadan.
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
"We know how to make good deals happen . . We will work with you till you get the best" credit to Mr @Fhemmmy.
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Shidex Global Services.. contact me for your buiding construction, site supervision, equipment leasing, building materials supply, block production on site, Roof trusses, landscaping etc.. 08142364445. whatsapp- 07038935532
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
I waited for a new roll to be unwrapped..

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by Babs612000(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
KolaShangOne:
Day 4- Nogging and facial boards...
1. Please what is the length of this house in feet( L & B).
2. How many bedrooms is the house sorry if I am taking you back.
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 7:14am On Sep 10, 2015
Babs612000:

1. Please what is the length of this house in feet( L & B).
2. How many bedrooms is the house sorry if I am taking you back.

1. With shoot-outs, its 25.5m x 11.7m
2. The house is 2 units of 3 bedroom flat. That means there are a total of six ( 6 ) bedrooms.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2015
8pm.. Loaded and ready to come to Ibadan.

The guy sleeping on the pallet was a hanger-on. He was like that til we got to Ibadan.. The things men do to survive ehn..

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2015
Lest I forget, I saw this interesting green colour. Rare and fine. I love it.

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by mufutau55(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
KolaShangOne:
The guy sleeping on the pallet was a hanger-on. He was like that til we got to Ibadan.. The things men do to survive ehn..

Are we saying there is no good Aluminium factory in Ibadan, or is this a choice to save cost buying from Lagos? Thx.

Hajji M.
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
mufutau55:

Are we saying there is no good Aluminium factory in Ibadan, or is this a choice to save cost buying from Lagos? Thx.

Hajji M.

Of course there are. I have a favourite one sef. But because of the size of this project, I took d decision to go to Lagos. I saved about 20,000 naira which I told the Client to remove from the contract sum.
20,000 can at least buy 10 bags of cement.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by kopell: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
KolaShangOne:

men why will you let someone hang on pallet in the back of pick up like that from Lagos to Ibadan. Don't you see the danger in doing that?
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by mufutau55(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
KolaShangOne:

Of course there are. I have a favourite one sef. But because of the size of this project, I took d decision to go to Lagos. I saved about 20,000 naira which I told the Client to remove from the contract sum. 20,000 can at least buy 10 bags of cement.

True. Quite understood. Thanks.

This can be EgunMogaji's one week pay.. for carrying the blocks.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
kopell:
men why will you let someone hang on pallet in the back of pick up like that from Lagos to Ibadan. Don't you see the danger in doing that?

I did and i told the driver. But the driver owns the truck and is liable for any incidents arising from it's use thereof.

If you look well, you will notice stone coated roofing tiles in it. The guy told me he didn't have enough to hire a truck so I told him to talk to the driver who took the decision to allow him
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by kopell: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
KolaShangOne:

Of course there are. I have a favourite one sef. But because of the size of this project, I took d decision to go to Lagos. I saved about 20,000 naira which I told the Client to remove from the contract sum.
Wa Oooo, for real. Going this far to save projuct owner money. Very kind, how many contractors will do that this days.

1 Like

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
KolaShangOne:

See life as e be. We are bringing Obama money to Ibadan and you're turning around and taking Ibadan money to Lagos.

Olubadan must hear this grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HOUESES AND LANDS AVAILABLE AT ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN MOWE OFADA! / Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit / Can 15 Million Naira Finish A Block Of 8 Flats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.