Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. (17674 Views)

Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia / Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House / Wall Finishes -3d Panels, Wallpapers, Painting Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Barka de Sallah / Happy holidays to everyone.. God will meet each of us at the point of our needs. Amin
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by frontview(m): 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
NIce Job. Please let have the final picture of the roofing. Please is the project price include the ceiling or not. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
frontview:
NIce Job. Please let have the final picture of the roofing. Please is the project price include the ceiling or not. Thanks

Thanks Sir..
Yes it includes cost of the external ceiling..
The final pictures were on my stolen phone but will be back to take the pictures next week.
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by princejones(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Welldone colleague as am also handling a project in umuahia which l will update as my present phone can't upload pics now but next week l will be roofing it with metcoppo roofing sheets
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
princejones:
Welldone colleague as am also handling a project in umuahia which l will update as my present phone can't upload pics now but next week l will be roofing it with metcoppo roofing sheets

Well done bros..

I wish you success on the project..
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by princejones(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
KolaShangOne:

Well done bros..
I wish you success on the project..
More grace to you

1 Like

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
larrycdof:
Lovely Sunday to u everyone in d house... I have a building project at finishing stage.. It's four units of 2 bedroom at d back and a four flat in d front... Each of them about length 38/ breath 40..have received some quotations which am on too comfortable wt both on itara wood and aluminium 4.5/5.5..can anybody in d house make my life less difficult by sending me less throat cutting but very professional work quotation.. It's urgently needed as they are presently working on d level... I plan on roofing the week after Muslim festival... Here is email add... Lanre360@yahoo.com/08066677379

Are the four units of 2 bedroom together or they are separate? You need to send a picture or a plan.
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Contact us today.
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by twoMcfemad: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
KolaShangOne:
Contact us today.
Evening sir, Pls help with a rough estimate for a 16*12m project also in Ibadan. Waiting to hear from you,asap. Thks and Regards!
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2015
twoMcfemad:

Evening sir, Pls help with a rough estimate for a 16*12m project also in Ibadan. Waiting to hear from you,asap. Thks and Regards!

Thanks for stopping by.. Hoping to hear from you
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by twoMcfemad: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
KolaShangOne:

Thanks for stopping by.. Hoping to hear from you
Sure,sir. Regards!

1 Like

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Happy sunday
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Routine check..

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by laseye: 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
mufutau55:

Are we saying there is no good Aluminium factory in Ibadan, or is this a choice to save cost buying from Lagos? Thx.

Hajji M.

Of course there are. I have a favourite one sef. But because of the size of this project, I took d decision to go to Lagos. I saved about 20,000 naira which I told the Client to remove from the contract sum.
20,000 can at least buy 10 bags of cement.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]COULD SOMEONE PLS FOR GOD SAKE HELP ME WITH SOME FACTORIES IN IBADAN THAT PRODUCES ALUMINIUM ROOFING SHEET, NEED TO BUY A LOT ASAP, I THINK IT WILL BE CHEAPER A BE FROM FACTORY.. i dont mind if its even mailed to me if you dont want to paste here. seye4life2003@yahoo.com[/font]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by laseye: 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
hello, COULD SOMEONE PLS FOR GOD SAKE HELP ME WITH SOME FACTORIES IN IBADAN THAT PRODUCES ALUMINIUM ROOFING SHEET, NEED TO BUY A LOT ASAP, I THINK IT WILL BE CHEAPER A BE FROM FACTORY.. i dont mind if its even mailed to me if you dont want to paste here. seye4life2003@yahoo.com
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by smiley001(m): 12:34am On Oct 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
The bad thing about money is that it raises suspicions even among brothers - Fashola.
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by befto: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
KolaShangOne:
Contact us today.

Hi Kola,

Are you on whatsapp? what's your number?
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 2:30am On Oct 17, 2015
befto:

Hi Kola,

Are you on whatsapp? what's your number?

Whatsapp- +234 703 893 5532
Phone- +234 814 236 4445
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by befto: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Thanks.

Just sent you a message.

KolaShangOne:

Whatsapp- +234 703 893 5532
Phone- +234 814 236 4445
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by twinskenny(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
Trusted boss.. weldone sir..
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
twinskenny:
Trusted boss.. weldone sir..

Thank you Oga Kenny
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by ebrahym(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nice one, you have done well
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2015
ebrahym:
Nice one, you have done well

Thanks sir.
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Happy Client, Happy Kolashangone

Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by smiley001(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
KolaShangOne:

Ride on sir, we r solidly behind u.
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by mufutau55(m): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
KolaShangOne:

That is what I want to see... Kudos.

Hajji M.
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2015
mufutau55:

That is what I want to see... Kudos.

Hajji M.

Thank you Hajji..
You've always been supportive

Thanks Oga Smiley..
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by twinskenny(m): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2015
KolaShangOne:
I more will surely come Boss
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
twinskenny:
I more will surely come Boss

Amennnn..

We are installing windows on this property soon..

Plumbing and Electrical works to follow too..
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2015
Installation of window frames this morning.. Pics soon
Re: Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2015
Installation of window frames..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HOUESES AND LANDS AVAILABLE AT ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN MOWE OFADA! / Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit / Can 15 Million Naira Finish A Block Of 8 Flats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.