Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) (2875 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Attorney Representing an infant Rapist(Advice needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by kayce911(f): 8:47am On Aug 31, 2015
my friend posted this pix on Facebook and I decided to share it here for medical expert on romancelander to comment..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by missmary(f): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2015
its most definitely a disorder.. Excess of the hormones
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2015
Dis gal wud be loaded wen she grows up...... Where's her contact maybe i need to adopt
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2015
Nonsense. Guys grow up.
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by lomprico(m): 8:58am On Aug 31, 2015
Op how old are you? What is hilarious about this??
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by kayce911(f): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2015
lomprico:
Op how old are you? What is hilarious about this??
don't pick on me,let me not say is funny anyway.... I never knew a better catchy title to give it,so just have to title it anyways.
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by donholy28(m): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2015
over secretion of gonadotrophic hormone...not hilarious
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by lomprico(m): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2015
kayce911:
don't pick on me,let me not say is funny anyway.... I never knew a better catchy title to give it,so just have to title it anyways.
undecided only children within her age bracket will see it and laugh. If u are not that age range then remove 'hilarious' from the topic!
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by kayce911(f): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2015
lomprico:

undecided only children within her age bracket will see it and laugh. If u are not that age range then remove 'hilarious' from the topic!
don't be insulting next time you want to make a point
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by lomprico(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2015
kayce911:
don't be insulting next time you want to make a point
Point out where I insulted you pls.
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by Spikkylee: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
Eehnnnn!!!
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by godoluwa(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
kayce911:
my friend posted this pix on Facebook and I decided to share it here for medical expert on romancelander to comment..
stale pix
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by ManTiger(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Children also have right to privacy. No sane adult should have taken that pic not to talk of spreading it on the net.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by kolatobs(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Dis gal wud be loaded wen she grows up...... Where's her contact maybe i need to adopt
I can't believe an adult just wrote this... Smh
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by juizzyemmanuel(f): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
missmary:
its most definitely a disorder.. Excess of the hormones
yeah right 'oestrogen'
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
zeeblamj:

I can't believe an adult just wrote this... Smh
i also cant believe a sensible adult quoted me
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by Mznaett: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Simple Biology teaches one that this is an hormonal imbalance. Her oestrogen level is highsad

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Responsible Man Or Straight Up GAY! (PHOTO) / Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? / How High Is Your IQ? Look At This Photo, Shake Your Head & Tell Us What You See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.