Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student (36594 Views)

Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents / Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors / Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by slimmyjimmy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
They Rugged o. grin .
goodheart02:

Yes oo.My broda.
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by Mintus(m): 5:43am On Sep 02, 2015
Visocrate:

haven gone through your profile I need not not exchange words with you because when a fetus starts wriggling the amnion holds it in place we are not of the same level and cognition so please fix your self where you belong because as for me engaging you in a dialogue with this state of your neuronlessness is needless ok
u sound lyk a kid .... 14 yrs old 2 b precised .... i dnt nid 2 go tru ur profile ...cos i value my tym.. fo.ol u hv no rit 2 coin any word nd sell it on nairaland " neuronlessness ".....and am sure u r not wole soynika.go and get a good education b4 u infect odas with ur level of illiteracy .....use.le.ss entity.......... neuronlessness ke... neuronlessness my ass ....
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by Visocrate(m): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Mintus:

u sound lyk a kid .... 14 yrs old 2 b precised .... i dnt nid 2 go tru ur profile ...cos i value my tym.. fo.ol u hv no rit 2 coin any word nd sell it on nairaland " neuronlessness ".....and am sure u r not wole soynika.go and get a good education b4 u infect odas with ur level of illiteracy .....use.le.ss entity.......... neuronlessness ke... neuronlessness my ass ....
grin Ah ah ab⛔. ki ferson no dey flay with you abi na the neuronlessness dey worry you ok wipe am off and let's set the ball rolling ko ab⛔. ki grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How My Wrist Looks Like 5 Months After Wrist Fracture, Is It Normal? / Akwa Ibom Man With Head Cancer Whose Photos Went Viral Undergoes Surgery(pics) / How To Recognize A Stroke And What To Do To Prevent It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.