Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Where The Good Ladies And Dudes At? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where The Good Ladies And Dudes At? (729 Views)

Do We Still Have Them Good Ladies Out There? / Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes / Are There Virtually No Good Ladies Anywhere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where The Good Ladies And Dudes At? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
I know this is one of the most controversial section on this forum and God help me,I may end up getting my a$$ whipped severally for this but some will still make sense of what am about to write and make equally sensible contribution. So,here we go

I am an average Nigerian and though I can't claim to know much cause I don't, I can say that I have had a few experience and had series of discussion with friends, family, colleagues and some random persons that always leave me wondering where the good ones at?.
We always claim to be having issues in our relationship that always put us at the receiving end.
I have heard and seen cases of abusive relationship where none wants to admit they are at fault.
If Miss B decides to for instance walk out of a relationship with Mr G cause she finally got the voice to speak for herself and want to be her own person, Mr G will go all teary-eyed and beg for a reconciliation but will turn around to be a monster, telling whoever cares to listen how bad she was and all.

I may not be making sense or succeeded in creating the intended picture but what would you have an African lady brought up with a mixture of African and western cultures do when an equally African man with the same background wants an educated lady but that who will jump up and awaits orders at the sound of his voice do

I heard fairy tales are for only movies but if they can ever be imagined why then can't they be real
You hear of a broken relationship today and no partner will ever admit to being the weak one.

If we all have beautiful traits and unquestionable characters, why do we always end up hard broken or do we mean to say the good ones are all married

Pls ladies and gents,come in here and tell me;where the good ones at

Have you got any idea? Chocolateme or chocolateyou
Re: Where The Good Ladies And Dudes At? by Kingsasian(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
nobody is perfect. we all have our own weaknessess.
Re: Where The Good Ladies And Dudes At? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kingsasian:
nobody is perfect. we all have our own weaknessess.
I know dude but does most of us admit that most times in our relationships?
Re: Where The Good Ladies And Dudes At? by donholy28(m): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
The good ones are wallowing in d friend zone

1 Like

Re: Where The Good Ladies And Dudes At? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
donholy28:
Friend zoning is a feminine disease that the cure hasn't been discovered.
Pray for us the holy one grin
Re: Where The Good Ladies And Dudes At? by donholy28(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
NanaSparks:
Friend zoning is a feminine disease that the cure hasn't been discovered. Pray for us the holy one grin
the cure is common sense

1 Like

Re: Where The Good Ladies And Dudes At? by mentorandfriend(m): 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
Good people are everywhere. We attract who we are. Just be a good girl, you'll attract them.
Re: Where The Good Ladies And Dudes At? by cyprus000: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
donholy28:
[size=13pt]
All said and case close.

If you ask me. I will say its misunderstaning. People tend to take one goodness for foolishness,weakness and ride.

Show a lady good and gentleman you are. She will term you "boring" or interpret it as "asslicking" there by abusing that priviledge under the mantra of "maga" or her boy. When I say "boy". I mean ODE(mumu).

All this can fustrate a guy.

NOTE: this is a male side of view.

[/size]
Re: Where The Good Ladies And Dudes At? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
All said and case close.

If you ask me. I will say its misunderstaning. People tend to take one goodness for foolishness,weakness and ride.

Show a lady good and gentleman you are. She will term you "boring" or interpret it as "asslicking" there by abusing that priviledge under the mantra of "maga" or her boy. When I say "boy". I mean ODE(mumu).

All this can fustrate a guy.

NOTE: this is a male side of view.

[/size]
Thanks for indicating it's a male side of view cause I was beginning to wonder.
I have had a similar case with a dude who thought me a fool to use you know. So, it's applicable to the ladies too.

1 Like

Re: Where The Good Ladies And Dudes At? by cyprus000: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
NanaSparks:

Thanks for indicating it's a male side of view cause I was beginning to wonder.
I have had a similar case with a dude who thought me a fool to use you know. So, it's applicable to the ladies too.
[size=13pt]
Yea.

You are right.
[/size]
Re: Where The Good Ladies And Dudes At? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
We are here on nl cheesy
Re: Where The Good Ladies And Dudes At? by chocolateme(f): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
NanaSparks:
I know this is one of the most controversial section on this forum and God help me,I may end up getting my a$$ whipped severally for this but some will still make sense of what am about to write and make equally sensible contribution. So,here we go

I am an average Nigerian and though I can't claim to know much cause I don't, I can say that I have had a few experience and had series of discussion with friends, family, colleagues and some random persons that always leave me wondering where the good ones at?.
We always claim to be having issues in our relationship that always put us at the receiving end.
I have heard and seen cases of abusive relationship where none wants to admit they are at fault.
If Miss B decides to for instance walk out of a relationship with Mr G cause she finally got the voice to speak for herself and want to be her own person, Mr G will go all teary-eyed and beg for a reconciliation but will turn around to be a monster, telling whoever cares to listen how bad she was and all.

I may not be making sense or succeeded in creating the intended picture but what would you have an African lady brought up with a mixture of African and western cultures do when an equally African man with the same background wants an educated lady but that who will jump up and awaits orders at the sound of his voice do

I heard fairy tales are for only movies but if they can ever be imagined why then can't they be real
You hear of a broken relationship today and no partner will ever admit to being the weak one.

If we all have beautiful traits and unquestionable characters, why do we always end up hard broken or do we mean to say the good ones are all married

Pls ladies and gents,come in here and tell me;where the good ones at

Have you got any idea? Chocolateme or chocolateyou
lol..
Thats where the world "gender inequality or equality" steps in. Despite the civilized aspect of man and woman in the western world, aside the cultures and norms in our different ethnicities, there is still this deeply rooted TRAITS in man that still makes them the stronger vessel over a woman and that is exactly what they have decided to utilize against women even though they would rather DIE than admit it. Some exercise is subconsciously in form of EGO while some exercise it in a good natured way.
Now that becomes the problems we have today in relationships, if only men would look past that and come to terms that women are as good as them and deserve their own rights, then you will see that coalition will be less encountered in relationship.
Any man painting his wife or girlfriend bad before people is just very WEAK because I believe he holds the KEY to protecting the relationship.
A man once said that if a man can survive training and tolerating a duck in his compound for at least 3 days without angrily killing that duck, lit means, he can comfortably keep a HOME. women has rights just as men and so should be treated as such.
For you to understand better my intent here, you will observe the statement that will be made by whoever guy that may quote me after this writeup. He will misunderstand where I am coming from in the name of PROTECTION.

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Who You Write Off In Life ! / A Gift For My Friend On His Bday / Advise-he Is In Love With Two Girls But Don't Know Whom To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.