Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

It Is Too Late For President Buhari To Disown The Campaign Promises- Budgit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Too Late For President Buhari To Disown The Campaign Promises- Budgit (649 Views)

33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT / How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era / Buhari Did Not Disown The Campaign Document, “My Covenant With Nigerians", In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Too Late For President Buhari To Disown The Campaign Promises- Budgit by erunz(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
A RENOWNED GROUP KNOWN AS BudgIT TOOK TO ITS TWITTER HANDLE TO SHOW ITS DISPLEASURE ON HOW THE PRESIDENT AND HIS MEDIA TEAM HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DENY ITS CAMPAIGN PROMISES. THESE ARE SOME OF ITS TWEETS.

Re: It Is Too Late For President Buhari To Disown The Campaign Promises- Budgit by jaelz(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
hmmm i just dey sitdown dey drink my garri
Re: It Is Too Late For President Buhari To Disown The Campaign Promises- Budgit by ELTON123(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
jaelz:
hmmm i just dey sitdown dey drink my garri
remain for me oo cheesy
Re: It Is Too Late For President Buhari To Disown The Campaign Promises- Budgit by erunz(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
MORE

Re: It Is Too Late For President Buhari To Disown The Campaign Promises- Budgit by ELTON123(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
Re: It Is Too Late For President Buhari To Disown The Campaign Promises- Budgit by Deardeals: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
una never see anything yet

2 Likes

Re: It Is Too Late For President Buhari To Disown The Campaign Promises- Budgit by erunz(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
more

Re: It Is Too Late For President Buhari To Disown The Campaign Promises- Budgit by jaelz(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
ELTON123:
remain for me oo cheesy
hehe abeg make you join me o

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To The President Federal Republic Of Nigeria About Customs. / Video: President Buhari Calls #first100days A Fraud, Distance Himself / Outstanding Salaries’ll Be Paid Soon, Osun Assembly Assures Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.