Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience (32470 Views)

List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence / Special Status For Lagos Bill Passes Second Reading At House Of Reps / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by hozeinbasit: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Eneze1:
Where I stay in Ibadan, it's minimum of 17 - 19 hours a day
wic side in Ibadan
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by lwise(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
The 5 litres of fuel I bought 2 months ago,still dey campe.
At times I wish the light goes off so that my kids free the TV.

7 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Baamsy(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
soe:
well here in the UK, it has been 24hrs constant power supply. Pardon me but I will keep you guys in my prayer.
are you kidding me?.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by XBLadez: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
24 hours here in Hogwarts.
Say hi to Prof. Dumbledore for me grin

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by miraz(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
The light has improved drastically but are we sure we can sustain it?

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by mayorchelsea(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Tee999:
Satellite town / Festac Lagos very poor undecided
I completely concur... I work at Satellite Town and power supply is really really bad

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by skyface00(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
I left light dis morning, sure going 2 meet it d way I left it lolz kubwa Arab road

mmsen:

Which part of Abuja are you only getting 18 hours?

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Section8(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Baba for Kwara pipeline Area Hia Lite no dey AT ALL for the Past 3 DAys!!
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by ceejay80s(m): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Here In las Vegas usa its just 6hrs a day we get
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by egift(m): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
XBLadez:

Stop deceiving yourself, idiot!

Keep living in denial. The whole of Ugwuagba have light as I type now. Call anyone and confirm. It rained this morning and is still drizzling a little as I type. I have no time for anu oke. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by SeverusSnape(m): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
XBLadez:
Say hi to Prof. Dumbledore for me grin
Okay muggle, Just here chilling with Professor Mcgonagal cheesy
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Ephemmm: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lordave:
Slightly improved

[s]All thanks to GEJ for vision and Transformation agenda which is still visible in every achievement of the current administration.

[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by XBLadez: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
[s]
egift:

Keep living in denial. The whole of Ugwuagba have light as I type now. Call anyone and confirm. It rained this morning and is still drizzling a little as I type. I have no time for anu oke. grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]
Like I said before, you can't fool me. You're not Igbo, mumu. I know you're onye ofe mmanu

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by qualified(f): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
No assessment till after the raining season. Dams are full right now

3 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Franchise21(m): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
FrankValency:
Like say e go change our situation for Aramoko-Ekiti State here even when the Oba don protest with us,still going to 4 months o. Make una come help us here but am passing out in oct. shaa. But make I comment.

I noticed Benin Elect.Dist.Comp.are the worst nationwide because when I travelled bk home to Onitsha,it was abt 18-20hrs daily only to be called bk to be idle by this their yeye headcount abi legcount.
Well said... BEDC is d worst nationwide

3 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
24 hours here in Hogwarts.

Is Harry there? I need a wand stick.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by ronald4lif(m): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
skyface00:
Here in abuja 15 to 18hours, mostly I put off my fridge dis days

Just 15-18 hours average in Abuja is no improvement. It was even more than that during GEJ's dispensation. It has improved more than that though depends on the suburb of Abuja you're talking about.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Ifyjuli25(f): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
It's splendid.. We didn't finish 20litre of fuel this month on our generator.. Bt I hv not seen light since last night ooo

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Winning123: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
soe:
well here in the UK, it has been 24hrs constant power supply. Pardon me but I will keep you guys in my prayer.

Shame on you Mr. Run Away We will fix the country to your shame, Nigeria will be great.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by olabode89(m): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
jaymichael:
Though we are still in the rainy season and there is enough water in the dams to power our hydro electric turbines. But overall one should note that the level of electricity supply is significantly higher than previous rainy season. Kudos to whoever is responsible.

Mr Sabinus....around 60% of electricity generated in Nigeria is through gas fired turbines.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
I must confess... Light has been constant. I came back to naija last Friday from school and the power bank I bought...I can't even remember where I kept it...cos no use for it.

They took the light this afternoon, and brought it back within 5 minutes.

This is the change we want!

8 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by SeverusSnape(m): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mattkent:

Is Harry there? I need a wand stick.
Well, you'll have to go to Olivanders, As for the one made with dragon scale.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by PEREZPERECTUS: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
FrankValency:
Like say e go change our situation for Aramoko-Ekiti State here even when the Oba don protest with us,still going to 4 months o. Make una come help us here but am passing out in oct. shaa. But make I comment.

I noticed Benin Elect.Dist.Comp.are the worst nationwide because when I travelled bk home to Onitsha,it was abt 18-20hrs daily only to be called bk to be idle by this their yeye headcount abi legcount.

sure the Benin electricity distribution company is the worst, no supply even in asaba; PMB should revoke their licence immediately, they are grossly incompetent
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Springz(f): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
FrankValency:

Benin disco is the worst.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by skyface00(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Coming back from work, waiting for more dan 2hours 2 forced the food out, another 20minz 2 microwave,

ephi123:

What's the reason for putting off your fridge? Won't the food get spoilt if it's off for long

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by MYGRATEskillz(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
24hrs Oshodi... 15hrs mafoluku

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by egift(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
XBLadez:
Like I said before, you can't fool me. You're not Igbo, mumu. I know you're onye ofe mmanu

Someone has called me a Lebanese before. Some of you WailingLooters think am from Planet Mars. So it is understandable if you keep foooling around grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by ronald4lif(m): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
berrystunn:

I confirm 16yr non stop....in europe

What part of Europe are you that doesn't have uninterrupted power supply? If it's Paris based on your profile then it must be the one in ojuelegba not France.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rain rain rain.

I am waiting for when the rain stops falling.

Buhari better get that nuclear power station he promised us off the drawing board. And more gas fired stations.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by bigerboy200: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
ceejay80s:
Here In las Vegas usa its just 6hrs a day we get
Na d fake Las Vegas u dey oh..u better wake up..
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Numerouno111: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gejpresident:
God punish northern Nigeria and God bless Niger Delta

Here in Melbourne, since 2009 I got here haven't seen light blinks

Infact god punish Africa

Aren't u a bit too funny ?

Amenvto ur first prayers tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh / Atiku Support Group Meeting In London (Pictures) / IGP Mohamed Abubakar Weds Zarha, Daughter Of Ex-fct Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.