Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience (32510 Views)

List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence / Special Status For Lagos Bill Passes Second Reading At House Of Reps / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by okooloyun1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
PastorAji:
oLODO STILL IN DARKNESS
I BET, IBEDC don throway that area back into STONE AGE
Okooloyun I lived and grew up in that area especially @ Kumapayi (Monyashau/OPS Area)
@Ologuneru/Alafara we enjoy light at least 16-18hrs daily on aggregate
IBEDC Olodo unit in Ibadan just dey give us crazy bill every month without electricity to show for it. May God judge them

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by 9jatatafo(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kufie:
I've not gotten my bill yet. Can't tell

Estimated bills on its way
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
GoodMuyis:
Before the Month of August vanish away Let recount the progress of Electricity distribution nationwide to see how far it has improved.

Here in Kaduna, Electricity has improve drastically in this Month of August, at least a day will not pass without we using up to the minimum of 14hrs to 16hrs a day (average). There have being some days we had more that 18hrs.

But since last week Thursday, the only time the power was taken was last mid-night, apart from that 24hrs power supply since last week

bloody liar, I stay close to the government house, we have barely seem 3 hours light for 10days now
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by ocelot2006(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
DropShot:

Shuttap your dirty mouth dere! Which yeye Jonathan you dey talk?

No it's GMB and his "body language" with zero plan for the power sector.

He is referring to the GEJ that built the additional power stations, upgraded and expanded the transmission grid, built those additional distribution substations, oversaw the massive distribution and installation mom step down transformers, and eliminated govt inefficiency & monopoly by unbundled & privatising PHCN + outsourcing mgt of TCN to a reputable Canadian firm. THAT GEJ.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by mikaael(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
blackfase:
Some places r still grossly under-served. My area is one, though its due to factors bordering on corrupt practices, ineptitude & aloofness by d EKODisco id.iots providing services here in Badagry. D service is pathetic to say d least....

Where is ur area
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by ocelot2006(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
predatorX:

WHO'S CLAIMING GEJ's ACHIEVEMENTS, THAT's IF THERE ANY OTHER THAN CORRUPTION
MegaWatts Continued dropping right from the inception of Jona's admin till its winding down, and it even got worse towards the latter.
When would you guyz stop deceiving yourselves and face facts.
Baba never even dey torchlight POWER sector yet but their dirty guilty conscience is really doing them out. Imagine over $12billion invested in NEPA and PHCN

So the Daura President "transformed" the power sector using "fear" and "body language", abi? Yet you wonder why we call you clowns gullible zombies.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by matingo(f): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Watch it to the end (Deathly hallows), and you'll find out that Prof. Snape is a good man, He's a hero and not a villain.

I eventually discovered that. He was actually looking out for harry because of his love for harry's mother.
I watched all the series many years ago, loved it, especially the saying of spells, dy all sound like botanical names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by yahaya2014(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
It z a pity dt the ancestral home of d igala kingdom( IDAH) don't hv light at all....pls we are calling on d authorities to cme to
our aid.....

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
you are lucky...
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by ocelot2006(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
predatorX:

this one is a hopeless praise-singer really!!!
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Is this the new style PDP wants to start using to claim the achievements of BABA??
Na so transformation agendans wanted to claim Fashola's achievements in Lagos or Amaechi's works in PH..................LOSERZ angry angry angry angry angry

Claim who's achievement? The Daura President who still doesn't know left from right? You clowns keep stealing GEJ's feat and want to attribute it to that old fool cos y'all know deep within your hearts that your party and GMB have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to offer.

You know what, please LIST GMB's actual contribution to the power sector. Does he even have a master plan/ policy for the sector? I can bet that you can't answer these questions.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by FrankValency(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
donbrowser:

[size=13pt]Your own better for Iworoko Ekiti since Februrary we never see low current[/size]
na God go save us bro

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by moneyspeaks(m): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
otokx:
Constant no light in my girl friends room in Aluu.
Guy, prob your girl friend for that
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by coldFLARES1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
majidyusuf:
bloody liar, I stay close to the government house, we have barely seem 3 hours light for 10days now
When people come online to report lies of an improved power situation, they fail to realise that it would mean a generation capacity of less than 10K MW for us to achieve 24 hrs of power if 5K MW is producing the average they claim. this should be a feel-good feedback for our empty 'tough-talking', body-language 'reformist' president
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by pizzy77(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
There is no light here in olunlade area in ilorin, kwara state.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by dckng16(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
shizzy7:
In My Area they only take it for about 15mins and some days they don't take the light at all..Our generator has not been useful recently...

But I pity

GENERATOR SELLERS
GENERATOR REPAIRERS
PETROL STATIONS(#20 on 1keg]

These Generator importers and sellers and petrol importers who has been sabotaging Electricity, it is time PMB deal with them, they have been putting us in darkness for many years just to sell their commodities.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by lastpage: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
GoodMuyis:
Before the Month of August vanish away Let recount the progress of Electricity distribution nationwide to see how far it has improved.

Here in Kaduna, Electricity has improve drastically in this Month of August, at least a day will not pass without we using up to the minimum of 14hrs to 16hrs a day (average). There have being some days we had more that 18hrs.

But since last week Thursday, the only time the power was taken was last mid-night, apart from that 24hrs power supply since last week

fear dey catch people sef! grin grin

I was in Lagos most of August and even if l hate Buhari before now, the fact that we could not finish a 25Litres Jerry-can of Generator Fuel for a whole month, speaks volume for itself! That is fuel that we used to finish within three days, during the reign of the clueless one!

I guess the challenge most people will have now is the cost of buying "Electricity Recharge Card" since the light have refused to go off and the more it is on, the more the card is used-up, for those of us using Pre-Pay meter! shocked shocked
Some people who are used to epileptic power supply are even afraid and nervous are the sudden change that "NEPA" has undergone and one of them said "I hope this is not the calm before a very big storm", if you get what they mean! Impossible, how can Nepa be on for like 18-20hrs every day of the week.... in this same Nigeria of ours?

I am sure if things continue like this, most Nigerians in Diaspora will run back home because "the lack of Electricity" (and security to some extent) used to be the main limiting factor for their inability to stay here for prolonged periods and it also affects most "technology-based" business they intend to set-up.

Three Gbosa to that "certificate-less,73yr old, bla-bla-bla" man ....(according to the SaTANoids)!
Nigerians are solidly behind you, even SaTANoids" are gradually porting to your side now because they realize that by providing with constant power, you have made them understand there is more to life than being a silly propagandist for a failed Govt! undecided undecided

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!! #SaiBabba. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Lastpage!

7 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by MuniruA(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
it's poor, here@lucky fibre, ikorodu
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Kkjam(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
egift:
Spending August in Awada, Onitsha - its has been good. 17hrs to 20hrs roughly daily.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-d4uqhRkocp4/VX5eaypY4oI/AAAAAAAFjwY/mZEagZYQrzc/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

PMB - President, Commander-in-chief and Father of Nigeria
jihadist
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by golddeejay(m): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
I came down to ibadan 3 wks ago...since then its been 18 to 20hrs of light at polytechnic area of ibadan. They said it is bn like dat 4 over 2mths. But in ilorin, power was erratic before I left
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by jeomann(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
For were d same thting but people says it has improve but not in my side cos I have a house in ogun state (ifo) were I spent most of my time dere and since friday till now I have not seen light, abeg make una help us talk to people incharge of ifo zone to do some tin cos we dey stay one week plus no light, and again we dey nine community wey dey use one transformer. Abeg oooooo we need help
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by godwin120alex: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
My area has improved .
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by dckng16(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
jeomann:
For were d same thting but people says it has improve but not in my side cos I have a house in ogun state (ifo) were I spent most of my time dere and since friday till now I have not seen light, abeg make una help us talk to people incharge of ifo zone to do some tin cos we dey stay one week plus no light, and again we dey nine community wey dey use one transformer. Abeg oooooo we need help
Light would soon get there. It is a matter of time and patience.

If only PMB would generate 10,000 megawatts before 2019. That one alone has earned him automatic second term.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by shizzy7(f): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
dckng16:

These Generator importers and sellers and petrol importers who has been sabotaging Electricity, it is time PMB deal with them, they have been putting us in darkness for many years just to sell their commodities.
Uh, the generator repairers I my area are already complaining that they are hungry I hope they don't start tampering with the Transformers...

Nigeria should be the largest importers/largest market for Generator sellers,, and they will do anything to sabotage the power..Mr.Nebo former minister of power was always complaining of Vandals, Cabals and all,,And few days to Jonathan's exit there was Total black out and No fuel...
Those cabals are Powerful .....I just hope the electricity generation Continues this way...
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by lastpage: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
ocelot2006:

Claim who's achievement? The Daura President who still doesn't know left from right? You clowns keep stealing GEJ's feat and want to attribute it to that old fool cos y'all know deep within your hearts that your party and GMB have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to offer.

You know what, please LIST GMB's actual contribution to the power sector. Does he even have a master plan/ policy for the sector? I can bet that you can't answer these questions.

STEALING GEJ'S FEAT? grin grin grin grin grin

That qualifies to be the greatest "FOOLISH STATEMENT" of the century! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I mean, GEJ could not 'Steal his own feat" when he was President for SIX FREAKING YEARS ....
...It is after he is roundly trounced at the Polls and dumbed by majority of Nigerians, that his 'master' will be stealing his feat! shocked shocked

Cheesux! When will these stewpid #Wailers, grow some sense?

I dont beat my kids as most Parents do, to make them do what l want but my kids know when l "flash my red eye or put up a particular demeanour", everybody sits-Up!
I dont even have to utter a word, they can "sense it" from afar, that l mean business! I am sure it is same for some other parents

That is what is happening now...... everyone has seen Buhari's "body language" and they know that "there is No messing" with this old Soldier!

"Irredeemable Fl@tHeads" can continue to delude themselves and live in their "Fools Paradise", it does not change the fact that Under PMB, we are having unprecedented Stable electricity. Period!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
24 hours here in Hogwarts.

This guy na otondo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by dckng16(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
shizzy7:
Uh, the generator repairers I my area are already complaining that they are hungry I hope they don't start tampering with the Transformers...

Nigeria should be the largest importers/largest market for Generator sellers,, and they will do anything to sabotage the power..Mr.Nebo former minister of power was always complaining of Vandals, Cabals and all,,And few days to Jonathan's exit there was Total black out and No fuel...
Those cabals are Powerful .....I just hope the electricity generation Continues this way...
With PMB being in charge it won't be business as usual for the cabals except if they don't want to go to jail and for generator repairer it is time they should start thinking of another line of business if Electricity continues like this.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
coldFLARES1:
When people come online to report lies of an improved power situation, they fail to realise that it would mean a generation capacity of less than 10K MW for us to achieve 24 hrs of power if 5K MW is producing the average they claim. this should be a feel-good feedback for our empty 'tough-talking', body-language 'reformist' president
after all they are built on lies
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
BEDC IS THE WORST OF ALL THE DISCOs. From Ekiti to Ondo to Edo and Delta state. The stories are the same . despite the fact that we have 3 power generation stations in delta state. If they should continue at this rate, then all residents should brace for spending more on fuel and possibly new generatots or alternative source of energy.
DSC and environs in Delta state are the most hit. It's 2 day off and 1 day onif the residents are fortunate that all is well with their cables from Ughelli power station.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by lastpage: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
dckng16:
Light would soon get there. It is a matter of time and patience.

If only PMB would generate 10,000 megawatts before 2019. That one alone has earned him automatic second term.

*There are some areas where they need to change the Transformer for them to enjoy this type of stable power.
*Some areas need their High Tension wires change (u know some heat is generated on those cables as power foes through them and after a long while, sagging and eventual breakout may occur if the cables are not up to gauge!)
*Some areas, its a case of overloading of the infrastructure on ground if power goes uninterrupted for too long.

But l urge everyone to be patient and show fate, the Nigeria of our dreams will soon be a reality if we all join hands
(I know the cry-cry babies will always #Wail till 2023 so we can ignore those ones).

Let us play our part by eschewing corruption, paying our taxes and being good citizens ... and let us pray to whatever we believe-in, for the protection of our President, from the hands of the "Evil cabals" and wicked souls in our midst who dont want things to work out well.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by syphs(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
80million1:

Ku klux klan

who spells 'klan' with a 'k'?
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by douyi(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
all thanks to GEJ. this the reason i will prefare him to buhari
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by breakeven: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
truth be told here in kaduna, it has improved tremendously. MAY BE THE FEAR OF BABA OR THOSE SABOTAGING BECAUSE OF HATRED FOR GEJ HAVE DECIDED TO STOP BECAUSE THEIR MAN IS NOW THERE. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun / IPOB Will Participate In Elections In Abia, Ebonyi –nnamdi Kanu / Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.