Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose (32318 Views)

U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by badaru1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Fayose punishing Ekiti workers for coming late to office.

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by SylarsMcQuins: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
baloney:
SylarsMcQuins
Wetin happen
Wa ogbeni mi omo yin ri oo
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by litetias(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Fayose, as a politician, is just playing to the gallery. That's what they do.

However someone like Buhari leaves the game of politics for the pigs to play and instead focusses on the process of rebuilding a damaged society whose very fabric is torn.

I rise above tribalism and irrelevant contentions and instead look up and forwards to a better one Nigeria.

Fùck you Fayose!

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by nationwide1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

You called this noise maker your role model?

Guy you need to have a rethink.
How dare you address my governor as noise maker?

Can you mention your state governor here let us see whether he has ever reasoned positively?

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by MakeMoves: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Elitist people with all their prominent academia and knowledge elected a person like this to be their elective leader? Some facts beat logic.

2 Likes

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by kendo1: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Fayose!!!!! You have said a lot about our President. The day he will remember you, I bet you that you will not find it easy. Apart From Being the Governor of Ekiti state I am sure you will not be better than a garage man in the park.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Come to think of it, i have not seen anything wrong with Buhari's appointment so far.

If he allow people like Ameachi to be SGF, we will still be the one to attack him that why must he appoint Ameachi when he's facing Wike's probe panel.

My opinion sha.
when will you stop chasing shadows? who mentioned ameachi here? Fayose mentiond Ogbonanya onu a first class graduate from unilag.
ode!!!

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by pejuswt: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
I really dt like dis Fayose! He talks too much!
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
kendo1:
Fayose!!!!! You have said a lot about our President. The day he will remember you, I bet you that you will not find it easy. Apart From Being the Governor of Ekiti state I am sure you will not be better than a garage man in the park.
you need to be reminded that Nigeria is a democracy. little wonder.

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by pejuswt: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
I really dt like dis Fayose! He talks too much![color=#990000][/color]
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by temitemi1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
My One n Only ROLE MODEL grin
nationwide1:
From 1999 till date, the only governor whose boldness and astuteness can be compared to Fayose is Obong Victor Attah of Akwa Ibom State who fought Obasanjo to a stand still to abolish onshore / offshore dichotomy and got 13% oil derivation for oil producing states.

Temitemi1 made no mistake. Governor Ayodele Peter Fayose is indeed a worthy role model.

3 Likes

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
pejuswt:
I really dt like dis Fayose! He talks too much!
\
none entity speaks.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by ZACHIE: 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
This rabble rouser will end in the pit of ignominy at this rate.
She na only him get mouth?
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Come to think of it, i have not seen anything wrong with Buhari's appointment so far.

If he allow people like Ameachi to be SGF, we will still be the one to attack him that why must he appoint Ameachi when he's facing Wike's probe panel.

My opinion sha.
No non-amaechi?
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by wiseoneking: 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

My opinion sha.
you are a daughter from Hell if you are blind to see Buhari's error in his appointment. I cant imagine a kind of mother yo will be. How can you see anything wrong with Buhari since you are cursed with blindness. I just hate people who are die hard hypocrite.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
The only un-tribal Northern head was Yar'adua . PMB, ll never stop being bias in tribal n religious matter. Just watch n c
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by mrfifty: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
at the appointed time we will probe buhari
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by godoluwa(m): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Yes ma broda, buhari government is called NORTHOCRACY, which means the government of the north, for the north and by the north.
its Northernocrazy. work is not slow on construction of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway but has it has been SUSPENDED till further notice.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by bezimo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
DONSMITH123:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/31/buhari-is-president-for-the-north-fayose/

Fayose, A man who is never afraid to say the truth no matter who is involved. Buhari who seem to be a man of probity with the needed drive to drive a strong anti corruption agenda, his greatest undoing may be his ethnocentric bigotic sentiments which never allows him to do things that in the spirit of fairness and equity like former leaders. I wonder if it has anything to do with his educational background or lack of relevant exposure on how to approach things in a multi ethnic Nation like Nigeria.But he once ruled Nigeria. Was this how he was? I just wonder!!!
Nigerians wanted CHANGE which they rightly got, but might have ended up with a CHALLENGE.

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by oluwaSmith1(f): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
wiseoneking:
you are a daughter from Hell if you are blind to see Buhari's error in his appointment. I cant imagine a kind of mother yo will be. How can you see anything wrong with Buhari since you are cursed with blindness. I just hate people who are die hard hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by greatehis: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
Built2last:
They need to check the family tree of this man back to 10BC.

He talks loudly like the Yorubas but has the boldness and audacity of the Igbos.

I have never liked him but can't help his audacity.

I love audacious people. The Jews call it Yizpah...the oil for success.

you know book
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by oluwaSmith1(f): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
Luckylife:
What a senseless opinion , Is alhaji Ameachi the only southern person in this country . The way people comment in here amaze me, some time I ask if animals are among nairalander

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by ojuu4u(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ds what they called bad omen
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by oluwaSmith1(f): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Luckylife:
What a senseless opinion , Is alhaji Ameachi the only southern person in this country . The way people comment in here amaze me, some time I ask if animals are among nairalander

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by freez2ryme(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
If diz guy Na woman I go propose to am

Sharp sharp U get mouth for town I rep u

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by AnanseK(m): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Sorry for Ekiti , they have a lunatic as governor when Nigeria is getting back to sanity...

The governor is ...Totally Mad.

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by temitemi1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Thank GOD you have no way cool
oluwaSmith1:
God bless you my brother, if i have my way, the man will be sent to Okene prison to go and have a recheck on his brain.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by XBLadez: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Fayose is one honorable Yoruba man you don't forget in a hurry
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by greatehis: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
benedictnsi:

NGA 101.

NORTHOCRACY : the term was first used by a persistent Nairalander "Muguliciousmugu" in 2015AD. He coined it from the two words "NORTH" & "CRACY", where he opined that the context NORTHOCRACY is a system of government of the Northern Nigerians, for the Northern Nigerians and by the Northern Nigerians.

How ever he maintains that such system of governance sprouted after the election of of the current Nigerian President, Muhammedu Buhari (PMB).

Any further questions

excellent

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by omogin(f): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Have been expecting your view on this merit only in the north govt, lol...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Orders Aspirants To Sign ‘Withdrawal Letter’ / Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu / Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.