Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose (32356 Views)

U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
DONSMITH123:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/31/buhari-is-president-for-the-north-fayose/

Fayose is now d spokeman of d wailers.
too much palmwine @tyms Dey get as e dey be for body.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by tymano: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
As for me I don't bliv in tribalism fayose is just making a hell of noise and we need is a better Nigeria if dat is were we can find credible ppl to work wit him Y den making noise. I support buhari father of Nigeria
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by drehdinho(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Token2:
Nothing wrong in Buhari appointments. He appointed those that are not corrupted and not selfish. Buhari want to build a corrupt free country.

So governor shld rule his state and president shld rule the country.

I strongly reason along and believe in what Fayose said. Buhari's appointment is one sided. Competent people reside in the other ethnic groups too. His wanting to choose those that are not corrupt; and those that are competent is a flimsy excuse that will only lead or create irrelivant nuisance amongst the diversified ethnic institutions in Nigeria. This is painfully terrible on the part of Buhari. Seriously, he needs to be cautioned. As for those antagonising Fayose for speaking the truth- You know the truth yourself. And am very much sure that you are the ones destroying this nation...

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by danielPelo: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Come to think of it, i have not seen anything wrong with Buhari's appointment so far.

If he allow people like Ameachi to be SGF, we will still be the one to attack him that why must he appoint Ameachi when he's facing Wike's probe panel.

My opinion sha.
mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by mideactive: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Yes Fayose is right,but pls beg him 2 reject the bail out found o!if not,thunder go fire him stupid mouth...
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by omolami: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nigerians cannot be deceived, the 97% votes Buhari talked about from the north is fraudulent because it is not real. Jega only manipulated northern votes to rig in Buhari. Therefore it's misplaced to talk of 97% votes from the north. To be seen as accepted Nigerian president, buhari should have gotten three quarter of all votes casted , that did not happen. Bullshit.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by shezinton(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
Is a freedom of speech...d name fayose is fear to D APC....d truth u said....
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by abdulaz: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
God bless you my brother, if i have my way, the man will be sent to Okene prison to go and have a recheck on his brain.
Why okene prison? grin
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by hubreality(m): 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
One would wonder if PMB do consider other APC leaders from the south, especially the south east who collectively and selflessly worked for him to become president. This northern born to rule mentality is indeed a problem similar to the plague of corruption. I pray that PMB realizes the core need for equity, fairness and federal character ingredients to move Nigeria forward. Don't tell us he can only find men of impeccable character from the North; that would be the most misleading lie of the century. Honestly, most Nigerians from the South are feeling shortchanged already, even party faithfuls... though the deed is done.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by shammah1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Is Amaechi the only man in the south?
oluwaSmith1:
Come to think of it, i have not seen anything wrong with Buhari's appointment so far.

If he allow people like Ameachi to be SGF, we will still be the one to attack him that why must he appoint Ameachi when he's facing Wike's probe panel.

My opinion sha.

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by DropShot: 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
daveyjay:

The same way U and ur family packed out of niqeria when Jonathan was the president fah?!
We no call da clueless a southern president nah. We managed his mismanagement then.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by caprini1: 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Whatever happened to those days when hateful,insults,tribal and demeaning comments are hidden by mods on Nairaland? I miss those days.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by freshdude99(m): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

You called this noise maker your role model?

Guy you need to have a rethink.
The fact that u term his audacity noise making it still didn't take away the fact that he speaks the truth with lots of boldness like we igbos speak with out fear

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by oweman: 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
With Fayosez outbust one can conviniently say he Fayose is the Governor of Ekiti thugs and weed smokers then !
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by arro: 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
Is fayose alarowo or town cryer?
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by dabossman(m): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Okay, we have heard. Please tell Buhari to his face at the next Federal Executive Council meeting. That's better than having some mouth piece do it for you.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Emmygreenp: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
They said the President made the appointments on merit and I wish to
ask whether there are no competent people in the All Progressives
Congress (APC) in the Southern part of Nigeria, especially South-East
where no one has been appointed.

“Are they saying Igbo leader like Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, who graduated
with a first class honours degree in Chemical Engineering at the
University of Lagos, is not competent to be appointed as Secretary to
the Government of the Federation (SGF)?

2 Likes

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
Justicealh3:
Northerners are not Corrupt, we have Faith, we are tru Nigerians.
True Nigerians that go around killing people in their farms and sleep,you aren't Nigerians,you are ANIMALS

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by goingsolo: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Anybody that supports this lopsided appointments is a complete MUGU Raised to power 5

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Alaanyihaji(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
busuyem:
The Alaruwo (noise-maker) of Ekiti has spoken!
Call him what you like, he always talks for the majority, though the minority may be more powerful and more privileged.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by vicfajeze: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
true talk
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by chiedu7: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
[size=14pt]we all know that Buhari is ruling Nigeria on behalf of the North

When it comes to promotions or admissions to schools they shout FEDERAL CHARACTER

When it comes to appointments it's NORTHOCRACY
[/size]
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Yes ma broda, buhari government is called NORTHOCRACY, which means the government of the north, for the north and by the north.
Yeah and Fayose is the President of Ekiti State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Alaanyihaji(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
sad
benedictnsi:

NGA 101.

NORTHOCRACY : the term was first used by a persistent Nairalander "Muguliciousmugu" in 2015AD. He coined it from the two words "NORTH" & "CRACY", where he opined that the context NORTHOCRACY is a system of government of the Northern Nigerians, for the Northern Nigerians and by the Northern Nigerians.

How ever he maintains that such system of governance sprouted after the election of of the current Nigerian President, Muhammedu Buhari (PMB).

Any further questions
I wish to amend the definition to be" Government of Nigeria by the northerners, for the Nigerians". I say this because it's not only the north enjoying near stable light and buying fuel at enforced N87/ liter; which our brother Jonathan did not have the courage to enforce.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by emmykk(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

My opinion sha.
bros brain dey pain you.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by plutocee(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

My opinion sha.
Ogbeni!! Shey na only amaechi be d person way dey Apc for south?....haba talk wt brain na
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by cheruv: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Built2last:
They need to check the family tree of this man back to 10BC.

He talks loudly like the Yorubas but has the boldness and audacity of the Igbos.

I have never liked him but can't help his audacity.

I love audacious people. The Jews call it Yizpah...the oil for success.
Its called "chutzpah" and its the Yiddish term for being daring

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by cheruv: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

He is already our president and you cant change that.
What's the meaning of "ntoo"
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Eluwilussit(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
Phinagold:

TRUTH SOUNDS BITTER

Very bitter! cool
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by sampsun(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
tolexy007:

y? because he is saying the truth

Hate him or like him,Fayose has never struck a target like he did this one.
preciseness on his argument.
Factual on his observation
Boldness in comparison
Damn right about all the appointment's made so far.

Talking trash about merits in appointments when only a single geopolitical zone is empowered.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Eluwilussit(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Token2:
Nothing wrong in Buhari appointments. He appointed those that are not corrupted and not selfish. Buhari want to build a corrupt free country.

So governor shld rule his state and president shld rule the country.

So southerners are all corrupt? No wahala.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Excellentmind: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lia Muhammed, tell us why Fayose should not score 100% of the quiz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Meets With Representatives Of Nigerians In Washington D.C / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.