Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,699 members, 7,955,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose (32509 Views)

U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by yakubuadeiza(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2015
Built2last:
They need to check the family tree of this man back to 10BC.

He talks loudly like the Yorubas but has the boldness and audacity of the Igbos.

I have never liked him but can't help his audacity.

I love audacious people. The Jews call it Yizpah...the oil for success.
Couldn't agree more....
Brotherman...

1 Like

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by AfroKnight: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
God bless you my brother, if i have my way, the man will be sent to Okene prison to go and have a recheck on his brain.

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Billygee2u: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Billygee2u: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2015
Fayose, you shall live long for speaking the truth others are afraid to speak
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Billygee2u: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Yes ma broda, buhari government is called NORTHOCRACY, which means the government of the north, for the north and by the north.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Billygee2u: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2015
busuyem:
The Alaruwo (noise-maker) of Ekiti has spoken!
the mumu of nairaland has also spoken
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Goke7: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2015
Fayose is an hypocrite, the Chief of Defence Staff is from Ekiti state and he gave Buhari kudos for that appointment, the Political intolerance in the south is the reason for majority of the appointments going up north and Fayose careless statements are responsible for this just like the Rivers state Govt came out publicly to say that Amaechi shouldn't be given any appointment only to cry foul later and denied that they were not responsible for Amaechi being denied any appointment so far.

The Pdp leaders in the south are actually ones giving the south away with their careless words and actions while the northern pdp have been silent watching how things are unfolding. The pdp leaders in the south are actually happy with the way things are due to their bitterness over the outcome of the last elections and they are finding it difficult to move on despite being rejected by majority of Nigerians
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Come to think of it, i have not seen anything wrong with Buhari's appointment so far.

If he allow people like Ameachi to be SGF, we will still be the one to attack him that why must he appoint Ameachi when he's facing Wike's probe panel.

My opinion sha.
How would you see anything wrong with his appointments when you are blinded by love for Buhari?. Pretty lady like you should be loving men like usand not Buhari. There is better future for you with us than with PMB. grin
Fayose didn't mention Amaechi but Ogbonnaya Onu. 24 out of 31 for the North is too lopsided to be right. Atleast you'll agree with me on that, Pretty.
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by zaicon1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
God please grant the Governor of the most learned state in Nigeria sense

Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by arootech: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Fayose's ignoramus is likened to that of a Man who rule this country for almost six years but still left the country in the state of pandemonium.......Buhari is the calibre of a leader we have been seeking for a very long time because he is honest, transparent and God-fearing Man...... As matter of facts, all his appointees are capable of doing their job well, if not he wouldn't have appoint them in the first place....let us be rational and not sentimentally inclined....BUHARI is the way forward....
Re: ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose by barbstee(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
j1mmy:

You are joking ain't you?

-Buhari has a reputation for ethnic bias, FACT! Nigerian just don't learn!
-The change the APC was talking about meant two different things, the APC in the North saw change as an opportunity to return power to the region while those in the South-West were looking for genuine social change. in the end, the North used the South-West to get into Aso Rock and now people are regretting it.

-Even the President's spokesperson, Femi Adesina, said Buhari would balance the lopsided appointments very soon!!!!! so Buhari knows, all the important appointments has already been made. Only useless appointments will go to southerners later.

-Apart from president no appointment is more powerful than the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, look at the power configuration in Nigeria today; there are three arms of government: The executive, the legislature and the judiciary. The executive is headed by Buhari who is a northerner; the two arms of the legislature which are the Senate and the House of Representatives, are headed by northerners: Bukola Saraki and Yakubu Dogara.

-The Chief Justice, Mahmoud Mohammed, who heads the judiciary, is also a northerner
. So, the entire government is completely in the hands of northerners."

-The fact that a Yoruba man is the vice-president means nothing as there is no constitutional role for the vice-president. He is useless. The vice-president slot was a ploy Bola Tinubu, used to deceive the South-West.
the emergence of saraki and dogara is against d wsh of their party and they were supported by d pdp legislators and moreso Saraki is a yoruba man kwara only falls in north centra so dnt wail abt dt
the chief judge hs bn dere b4 d emergence of PMB and he is nt d only one dt is stl retaining his post just like emefiele,arasi and many others.so it wl be a fallacy for u to say dt PMB has a reputation for ethnic bias.
PEACE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) / What Buhari Told Me On Biafra Agitation – Gov Umahi / Fayose Celebrates President Buhari's 75th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.