Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help (2417 Views)

When A Guy Dumps A Good Girl / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by Numerouno111: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hi guys, am an Akwa ibom guy. i met this Ishan lady sometimes last year...
Emotions grew deep and I knew i was in love... we got talking and had an understanding to become friends, at first, then a family....
Few months later, she told me of her plans to further her education abroad, I helped in my own little ways... She now has her visa and would travel to western Europe pretty soon....
But crazy things had happened ever since she got her visa;
She no longer chats with me like her man, She now sees me as a mere guy...
and our closeness is damaged by half or worst....

Last night, she gave me the shock of ma life... she said her mom does not like Akwa ibom people one bit; and the last thing her mom would like to see is any of her wards getting married to a non Edo man or woman....
That I was shocked beyond words, is an understatement. truth is, I loved this girl...
I propped further, she said all her siblings are married to ishan guys/girls... And she would follow suit.

The big question is, how come Akwa Ibom people are so hated by these woman from the same political divide.
Am even more surprised that tribalism could be so thick at this age. Given that most of my siblings are married to people outside my state.
Begging her to come back to me is something I would never attempt. This would pass as one dirty experience in the hands of one ishan lady who I would do anything for, but she in turn would do any thing to get what she wants and dump u.

am here for some revelations. if any....

Are ishan people this wicked or tribalistic in nature?
Does anyone have a thing or two to tell about ishan people ?

all sorts of comments pls....
am so sad.... guys, please liven up a brother. Thanks
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by ladyF(f): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Eeyah....sorry ehnn cry
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by demmy0325(m): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
.. Sorry..
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by tpiander: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
just here for the comments not comet.
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by knostbrown01(m): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
You don enta one chance....
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by kagari: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
One sure fact i know about eshan ladies are they are too materialistic, with your money they can take care of u wella, she was not just into u, iam igbo and i dated a eshan girl 4 almost 2 years we broke up due to unresloved differences and not babause of where she was or i was from
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by agarawu23(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Numerouno111:
Hi guys, am an Akwa ibom guy. i met this Ishan lady sometimes last year...
Emotions grew deep and I knew i was in love... we got talking and had an understanding to become friends, at first, then a family....
Few months later, she told me of her plans to further her education abroad, I helped in my own little ways... She now has her visa and would travel to western Europe pretty soon....
But crazy things had happened ever since she got her visa;
She no longer chats with me like her man, She now sees me as a mere guy...
and our closeness is damaged by half or worst....

Last night, she gave me the shock of ma life... she said her mom does not like Akwa ibom people one bit; and the last thing her mom would like to see is any of her wards getting married to a non Edo man or woman....
That I was shocked beyond words, is an understatement. truth is, I loved this girl...
I propped further, she said all her siblings are married to ishan guys/girls... And she would follow suit.

The big question is, how come Akwa Ibom people are so hated by these woman from the same political divide.
Am even more surprised that tribalism could be so thick at this age. Given that most of my siblings are married to people outside my state.
Begging her to come back to me is something I would never attempt. This would pass as one dirty experience in the hands of one ishan lady who I would do anything for, but she in turn would do any thing to get what she wants and dump u.

am here for some revelations. if any....

Are ishan people this wicked or tribalistic in nature?
Does anyone have a thing or two to tell about ishan people ?

all sorts of comments pls....
am so sad.... guys, please liven up a brother. Thanks
why are you repeating your thread ? https://www.nairaland.com/2566400/nairalander-heart-broken-ishan-babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by afolwalex20(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ishan??
Haven't heard of that tribe bfo undecided

*Sounds like strong meat in yoruba

1 Like

Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by Numerouno111: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
agarawu23:
why are you repeating your thread ? https://www.nairaland.com/2566400/nairalander-heart-broken-ishan-babe
.was not even aware I'd been published...
The admin kept saying "network overwhelmed by this time. Try again later"
Sorry
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by agarawu23(m): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
Numerouno111:

.was not even aware I'd been published...
The admin kept saying "network overwhelmed by this time. Try again later"
Sorry
OK sir!!
I wish you luck on your research smiley
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
op are u alright uve jst been creating treads about dis well gt over it u ar not de first guy to be dumped

2 Likes

Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by tpiander: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
numero uno as in site owner?
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
kagari:
One sure fact i know about eshan ladies are they are too materialistic, with your money they can take care of u wella, she was not just into u, iam igbo and i dated a eshan girl 4 almost 2 years we broke up due to unresloved differences and not babause of where she was or i was from

Esan girls materialistic? Funny coming from an Igbo guy.

2 Likes

Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by sseunth(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Op, I hear say em edo babes sabi f-uck wella...how true abeg
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
sseunth:
Op, I hear say em edo babes sabi f-uck wella...how true abeg

The Esan and Bini girls around me look like they can fu-ck the hell out of guys, but they are also not major whor.es. They are classy in the streets but freaky in the sheets.
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by valdes00(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
You av been used....
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by kagari: 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
aim5:

Esan girls materialistic? Funny coming from an Igbo guy.
yea eshan girls are so materialistic but very caring, and i 4got to add, they sabi packagage wella. Majority are chocolate and round chubby head. They are not 2 pretty or 2 ugly and majority woth chubby body and not 2 tall. I know esha girls wella
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by mencade4: 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
eshan people sabi do winch well well ooo

1. NEVER judge a dick by it's default size. Lesson: Never take people for granted!
2. Never underrate my mental capabilities - - I self-service without my hands!!
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
kagari:

yea eshan girls are so materialistic but very caring, and i 4got to add, they sabi packagage wella. Majority are chocolate and round chubby head. They are not 2 pretty or 2 ugly and majority woth chubby body and not 2 tall. I know esha girls wella

Esanland has quite a few lightskin chicks.. especially in the Uromi and Ubiaja areas. The darkskin Esan girls, especially the ones from Ekpoma can be sweet. And haha you're right about the round head. A lot of the Esan girls I know have a nice round head. A round head on a women is my next favorite feature after big nyash.
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by bollify(m): 6:52am On Sep 01, 2015
Oh, my brother, I'm sorry for your pains. It's not being esan that made her behave that way but she is just being human. You can't predict a person's character. Esan are still entrench in their culture of yesteryears, isn't that the reason obj had problem burying Stella.
Take heart bro, the truth is that it's her lost, cos people like her will end up with someone who doesn't have an ounce of the kind of genuine feelings you have for her.

The woman who will appreciate you is just on the way sunbaenim.
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2015
op, my advice to you is just believe she s not meant for you, what belongs to you can never pass you by, any breakup in a relationship means it was never meant to be and when it is forced it becomes a problem, is it not better she leave now than after marriage...pls take heart, move on, shes never yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2015
sorry op, take heart.

she should know dat a Dumper z likely to become a Dumpee. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by forandy(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2015
chai! Dis post aff touch me embarassed cry
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by Youngpo413: 10:53am On Sep 01, 2015
I'm sure this is your first breakup,abeg take heart,the earlier people realize that there is nothing like love,the better.
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by kagari: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
aim5:

Esanland has quite a few lightskin chicks.. especially in the Uromi and Ubiaja areas. The darkskin Esan girls, especially the ones from Ekpoma can be sweet. And haha you're right about the round head. A lot of the Esan girls I know have a nice round head. A round head on a women is my next favorite feature after big nyash.
Yea the eshan babe i dated is from ekpoma, she had lots of esan girlfriends 2. So you don see i sabi them wella, and i 4got they are more reserved than bini girls
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
kagari:

Yea the eshan babe i dated is from ekpoma, she had lots of esan girlfriends 2. So you don see i sabi them wella, and i 4got they are more reserved than bini girls

Yup you're correct Esan girls are more reserved than Bini girls, even Esan guys are more reserved than Bini guys. She had the round head too huh..
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by kagari: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
aim5:

Yup you're correct Esan girls are more reserved than Bini girls, even Esan guys are more reserved than Bini guys. She had the round head too huh..
Yea, with dis small kiss kiss lips. She was sweet. I was surprised i met her a virgin in service. I broke her in camp. Men i was shocked
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
kagari:

Yea, with dis small kiss kiss lips. She was sweet. I was surprised i met her a virgin in service. I broke her in camp. Men i was shocked

She was endowed wasn't she? And some Esan girls can have very exotic features like small lips, etc. And you broke her huh hahaha bad guy!
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by Glowstone(m): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
ette so girls son finish for uyo nko ntro

my cousin is married to an Edo man tho and no issue wateva
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by kagari: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
aim5:

She was endowed wasn't she? And some Esan girls can have very exotic features like small lips, etc. And you broke her huh hahaha bad guy!
Up average, down confirm. We were not mearnt to be together. She was actually sweet when it lasted. But she no dey use eye see my allowee, then after service my small change
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
kagari:

Up average, down confirm. We were not mearnt to be together. She was actually sweet when it lasted. But she no dey use eye see my allowee, then after service my small change

Haha typical. They too sweet.
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by misspicy(f): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ehya

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Are A Senior In A Nigerian Secondary School And...(HILARIOUS PIC) / The Love We Want. / Ladies, Before You Say "I Do"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.