Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? (1349 Views)

Girls DONT Date Or Befriend A Poor Guy (dont Waste Your Youth) / Dark Secrets Girls Dont Want Guys To Know / Nigeria Girls Dont Know How To Kiss At All (2) (3) (4)

Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? by bebene: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
some girls now dont have shame at all,
If you look them in the eyes they will look back and wont blink or look away until you do.
guys has it happened to you?
Re: Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? by christinie(f): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
@ Poster who did this to you?

Re: Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? by agarawu23(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
wanna read comment
Re: Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? by ladyF(f): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lmao nah real wa!

Should she have covered her eyes or what?
Re: Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? by bebene: 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
christinie:
@ Poster who did this to you?

is not only one girl, it happened to me with almost five different girls.
Re: Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? by vizkiz: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
ladyF:
Lmao nah real wa!

its LadyF agAin undecided
Re: Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? by peeparty(m): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
shame how mbok?
Re: Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? by donholy28(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
so looking u 4 eye means shamelessness
Re: Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? by ladyF(f): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Sexologist:

ladyF , I miss the way u "shyously" look away, when I stare at u..... and u blush.... and do the pouting...oooo.... that's what OP wants na
I doubt that is what the OP wants, for him to think a girl returning his look is shameful.... shocked
Re: Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? by MzCorleone(f): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
You don turn masquerade way she go hide her face ni?undecided

wetin u want no de market

Re: Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? by bebene: 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
Sexologist:

ladyF , I miss the way u "shyously" look away, when I stare at u..... and u blush.... and do the pouting...oooo.... that's what OP wants na

A girl did that to me also,its even better.
Re: Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? by bebene: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
donholy28:
so looking u 4 eye means shamelessness
not only looking,she continue looking until i look away, haba ! as a good girl she should be the one to look away not me
Re: Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
Inglish toh bad-why is it some of girls dont hav shame.
Re: Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? by obontami: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
bebene:
some girls now dont have shame at all,
If you look them in the eyes they will look back and wont blink or look away until you do.
guys has it happened to you?

Re: Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? by bebene: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
obontami:

whats that? tell me where they are selling it.
Re: Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
bebene:

not only looking,she continue looking until i look away, haba ! as a good girl she should be the one to look away not me

Lol that's the most ridiculous thing I ever read! A woman has thesame rights as u do and what gives u the balls to think that she has to look away because the "almighty" man is looking into her face. Are u a masquerade? Why should she be ashamed of looking into ur face? Was she married to u and is pregnant for another man? Some men are really egotistical!!
Re: Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? by juizzyemmanuel(f): 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
ladyF:
Lmao nah real wa!

I wonder oooooooh some people just love blabbing what they call nonsense

Re: Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? by juizzyemmanuel(f): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
bebene:

Oh please! Nt in this our presence world haba girls don shine eyes nau
Re: Why Is It That Some Of Girls Dont Have Shame? by donholy28(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
bebene:

she likes u.

Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law / #7 Random Facts About Me / Man Lure His Wife To Have Sex With Another Man