Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro- Biafra Rally In Onitsha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro- Biafra Rally In Onitsha (4308 Views)

Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro- Biafra Rally In Onitsha by Nemesis99(m): 2:32am On Sep 01, 2015
why start a war u can't win? and they'll say the northerners are trying to divide Nigeria. na kill we go kill una finish biafrans
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro- Biafra Rally In Onitsha by Omololu007(m): 6:44am On Sep 01, 2015
nationwide1:

I'm not Igbo but permit to answer you.
Let me take you down memory lane because I discover history is alien to many Nigerians perhaps because we forget very fast.

A few years ago, there was an article written in Denmark denigrating Prophet Mohammed.

In Denmark,n no Muslims protested by killing anybody but in Nigeria, Muslims killed and maimed hundreds of southern Christians in Kano, Kaduna and Jos; the police/ Navy / army at that instance all went into hiding.

From my presentation above, can you see that Nigeria is like an animal kingdom where some animals are more equal than others? Can't you see that if it was Igbos that did such, Nigerian government would have declared full scale war on them?

Sometimes we get to drop emotion and reason with logic.
so southern christians dont kill northern muslims in the north abi? Have heard a lot of ibos on nairaland happy about hausas that are been killed in places like onitsha..
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro- Biafra Rally In Onitsha by nationwide1(m): 7:16am On Sep 01, 2015
Omololu007:
so southern christians dont kill northern muslims in the north abi? Have heard a lot of ibos on nairaland happy about hausas that are been killed in places like onitsha..
You seem not to understand me bro. Or you're just allowing emotion take the place of your logical reasoning.

What I said was, if the purported match was peaceful as claimed, I don't see why the security agents ought to have killed them while the Hausa / Fulani were armed protesting the event that happened at far away Denmark and were not killed by the same security agents.

Note that I'm not Igbo but sometimes we get to look beyond tribal lines and reason like people of the same country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official / Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu / The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.