Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) (34227 Views)

Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government / Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by mrbillz(m): 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
lastpage:

Haaa, Ekiti people don suffer no be small!

See Thug commissioning "Musical Instrument" like Leader of Area Boys and Agbero! !

To think this is the same Ekiti State that produced academic giants in the past, being ruled by a nonentity like this Fayose?
Sad is an understatement!

But if this is the 'product of democracy', l guess we have to live with it

Lastpage!
You just called an elected governor nonentity. who are you please? The chairman of your street? Cos im yet to know an entity that you are! Maybe a well know stumper on nairaland i guess...smh!!!
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by mrbillz(m): 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
lastpage:

See Thug commissioning "Musical Instrument" like Leader of Area Boys and Agbero! !

To think this is the same Ekiti State that produced academic giants in the past, being ruled by a nonentity like this Fayose?

Lastpage!
You just called an elected governor nonentity. who are you please? The chairman of your street? Cos im yet to know an entity that you are! Maybe a well know stumper on nairaland i guess...smh!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by spencekat(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Fayose haters continue dying in hate.
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by REALIKUKU: 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
I don't like getting angry cus I try to make my anger so expensive for clueless dudes. but I think I will be tempted to get angry for anyone that hates Fayose, especially those uncircumcised Philistines
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by Coefficient(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
ademega:
that is fayose boy. he persuaded him to come to the house of assembly. the illiteracy no get part two. he turned his certificate of return upside-down during inauguration. when I see the pix I will post here. 70 of ekiti house of assembly members fall into this category. there are two musicians in that house

I have to agree with you!

Without prejudice to the person of Dayo maxima, I have to say he's not the right fit for a lawmaker. I know him from way back and I'm not sure he has changed or become a seasoned and learned fellow such that he'll become a lawmaker just like that.

Fayose has sufficiently trivialized governance, especially in Ekiti.

With the likes of Dayo in the House, I guess the rest are a bunch of jokes who are at the beck and call of Fayose.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
HerexG:
I'm yet to see a more down to the earth and simple governor like this man

Even for my common local government chairman to pass by the road in our community the whole environment would shake as though the president himself is coming. I have never for one day seen him before, yet they call him Local.

Governor Fayose is simplicity personified, a governor of the people, to the people and by the people cool
Bwahahahaha roflwkmd lmao cheesy

Baba you really made my night with laughter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by pinky1974: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gejpresident:
I hate buhari with passion

. cool huh who said he liked u either

1 Like

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by allcomage: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
rheether:
Smh.. This man sef. Does he have a wife? What about children? Don't they give him advice.
WHICH ADVICE,IS HE NOT PART OF THE COMMUNITY.THIS IS SIMPLICITY DEFINED.I USED TO HAVE FUN WITH tomitope FOR BEING HIS ROLE MODEL BUT I HAVE NOW BEEN CONVERTED BIG TIME,FAYOSE IS MY ROLE MODEL.
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by chimexdnice(m): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ebukaobi:

U are an idiot to d highest order.
grin grin

Dont mind the fool

He is just a noise maker

Why are igbos his biggest supporters on NL? How can they love a governor in Zoogeria?

I know why Igbos like Fayose, they like lunatics and Fayose is a perfect example of a lunatic
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
And aregbesola is busy wearing school uniforms about
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by IYANGBALI: 12:00am On Sep 01, 2015
HerexG:

Even for my common local government chairman to pass by the road in our community the whole environment would shake as though the president himself is coming. I have never for one day seen him before, yet they call him Local.

Governor Fayose is simplicity personified, a governor of the people, to the people and by the people cool
Fayose using Ekiti people to smile to BANKS

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by HerexG(m): 12:07am On Sep 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Fayose using Ekiti people to smile to BANKS

Na you sabi that one o
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by IYANGBALI: 12:09am On Sep 01, 2015
HerexG:

Na you sabi that one o
na true I talk jo
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by HerexG(m): 12:11am On Sep 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na true I talk jo
Tell me which governor no dey guilty of it
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by abokiigbo: 1:02am On Sep 01, 2015
HerexG:

I think you need your head checked! We are talking about a governor elected to provide quality healthcare, education, good roads etc. You're here commending him for his comic value. What has this got to do with governance. Your shit comment got 57 likes when are you guys gonna catch u with the rest of the world if you remain this dumb. For your info I am from Ekiti state. Fayose's case is that of "a mad is interesting to watch but not wished for as a relative. You idi_ts always hail Ekiti people fir having a m_d clown as governor but never wish your state same. I really feel like cursing tonight. This clown will be 1yr in office soon with absolutely nothing to show safe silly gallivanting around rown.

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by abokiigbo: 1:04am On Sep 01, 2015
HerexG:

I think you need your head checked! We are talking about a governor elected to provide quality healthcare, education, good roads etc. You're here commending him for his comic value. What has this got to do with governance. Your shit comment got 57 likes when are you guys gonna catch u with the rest of the world if you remain this dumb. For your info I am from Ekiti state. Fayose's case is that of "a mad is interesting to watch but not wished for as a relative. You idi_ts always hail Ekiti people fir having a m_d clown as governor but never wish your state same. I really feel like cursing tonight. This clown will be 1yr in office soon with absolutely nothing to show safe silly gallivanting around rown.

I think you need your head checked! We are talking about a governor elected to provide quality healthcare, education, good roads etc. You're here commending him for his comic value. What has this got to do with governance. Your shit comment got 57 likes when are you guys gonna catch u with the rest of the world if you remain this dumb. For your info I am from Ekiti state. Fayose's case is that of "a mad is interesting to watch but not wished for as a relative. You idi_ts always hail Ekiti people fir having a m_d clown as governor but never wish your state same. I really feel like cursing tonight. This clown will be 1yr in office soon with absolutely nothing to show safe silly gallivanting around

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by Pdizzle(m): 1:55am On Sep 01, 2015
Hmm, life. Good luck Dayo Maxima.
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by IYANGBALI: 2:20am On Sep 01, 2015
HerexG:

Tell me which governor no dey guilty of it
why is he now deceiving you guys with all this holy holy film acts
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by marvelyole(m): 2:46am On Sep 01, 2015
Ebukaobi:

grin grin

Dont mind the fool

He is just a noise maker

Why are igbos his biggest supporters on NL? How can they love a governor in Zoogeria?

I know why Igbos like Fayose, they like lunatics and Fayose is a perfect example of a lunatic

U are a fool,it y u n ur Yoruba people will forever be slaves to d hausas, he-goat
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by possibilita(m): 3:06am On Sep 01, 2015
Those Lawmakers have something to learn from this man instead of crying for wardrobe allowance but wait of WHERE IS BEN BRUCE? All of a sudden he jst dissappeared from d timeline
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by redcliff: 4:39am On Sep 01, 2015
rheether:
Smh.. This man sef. Does he have a wife? What about children? Don't they give him advice.

Madane r u ok?
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by Day169: 5:20am On Sep 01, 2015
abokiigbo:

I think you need your head checked! We are talking about a governor elected to provide quality healthcare, education, good roads etc. You're here commending him for his comic value. What has this got to do with governance. Your shit comment got 57 likes when are you guys gonna catch u with the rest of the world if you remain this dumb. For your info I am from Ekiti state. Fayose's case is that of "a mad is interesting to watch but not wished for as a relative. You idi_ts always hail Ekiti people fir having a m_d clown as governor but never wish your state same. I really feel like cursing tonight. This clown will be 1yr in office soon with absolutely nothing to show safe silly gallivanting around
Word!!!
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by HerexG(m): 5:48am On Sep 01, 2015
abokiigbo:

You can at least make ur point known without cursing, arguing with you now makes me ur equal.
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 01, 2015
Buhari is an illiterate nd a pedophile, the id!ot start Bleep!ng Aisha at the age of 9yrs nd got her pregnant at 12yrs grin grin grin

Buhari is an animal cool
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 01, 2015
abokiigbo:

What have the rapist Buhari did so far? He is using body language grin plz park well joooor grin grin
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by ugomma2000: 6:38am On Sep 01, 2015
Ghandi12:
Only the gods can deliver Ekiti people from themselves and Fayose.

what a senseless talk.
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by Afroconnect: 7:02am On Sep 01, 2015
Criminal Governor-why is nairaland showing fayose onevery thread-this man is a nuiscance.

Busy deceiving thee people with impressions of simplicity,is this what it takes to be a good governor?
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by babayinka77(m): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2015
ebosie11:
Govenor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state was pictured commissioning a new musical instruments acquired by Musician Dayo Maxima, a member of the Ekiti State House of Assembly.Checkout his outfit to the event.

Ekiti govt is made up of all sorts of people. Agberos, Musicians etc. I hope they give the people of Ekiti the deserved dividends of democracy.
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by OgeniBravo: 7:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Gejpresident:
I hate buhari with passion

Get well soon my brother
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by stankezzy: 7:58am On Sep 01, 2015
lastpage:

Lastpage!
this man is th slayer of Apc ,they always have goose pimple whenever they see him.
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by stankezzy: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2015
Afroconnect:
Criminal Governor-why is nairaland showing fayose onevery thread-this man is a nuiscance.

Busy deceiving thee people with impressions of simplicity,is this what it takes to be a good governor?
the fear of fayose is d beging of wisdom
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by saint047(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2015
My data Bundle got exhausted But I have recharged with body language. #100WastedDays Loading...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results / Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" / 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.