Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) (34351 Views)

Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government / Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by babeface3: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2015
I smell some weed for the first time grin
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by abbeyty(m): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2015
mascot87:
Enough of this public show of shame from this tout governor undecided undecided
Enough media attention on this clown jor

I think the guy called fayose is here on nairaland. Always trying to be noticed for everything little thing.
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by Eazikeyz(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2015
HerexG:
I'm yet to see a more down to the earth and simple governor like this man

Even for my common local government chairman to pass by the road in our community the whole environment would shake as though the president himself is coming. I have never for one day seen him before, yet they call him Local.

Governor Fayose is simplicity personified, a governor of the people, to the people and by the people cool
I still think that dressing is inappropriate for a governor to wear out, much more to a commissioning. No matter how small the event appears.
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by barcaboi(m): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2015
HerexG:
I'm yet to see a more down to the earth and simple governor like this man

Even for my common local government chairman to pass by the road in our community the whole environment would shake as though the president himself is coming. I have never for one day seen him before, yet they call him Local.

Governor Fayose is simplicity personified, a governor of the people, to the people and by the people cool
commissioning a musical instrument; like really?.....
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by FREEEMANAN(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
nationwide1:

Mention your state here.

I'm sure the civil servants in your state are stealing goats because of non-payment of salaries.

In Ekiti State, the civil servants are smiling because they are paid up to date.
Do well to research on Delta state civil service history and It's structure. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Oshiomhole Raise Alarm Over Alleged Plot To Destabilise Nigeria / Why We Want To Demolish Jibowu, Costain Bridges - Gov. Ambode / Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.