Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. (1040 Views)

The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) / She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by Marince: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
If u dint write a love letter back then in school you are probably a learner. Indeed u misd the "you are the suger in my tea, the love of life" plz share ur expirience
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by delishpot: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
I am very happy to pick my golden pen to write you this letter
You are the only apple of my eyes
If loving you is a crime id rather be a criminal
Hope this letter meets you in a happy state
If so, doxology. grin

Let me google doxology sef....

Back! Now I get the doxology thingy.... chei 1 million years later grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by Cutehector(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Looooool

I did..

And she took it and showed all d girls in our class grin and dey all laffed at me

Cc; introvert
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by ladyF(f): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lol children of nowadays missed a lot!

I hereby drop my golden pen in the basket of true love as I await your reply grin
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
Op i think by now u shud be planning an strategizing u nonsense life than posting shiits

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by delishpot: 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Op i think by now u shud be planning an strategizing u nonsense life than posting shiits

He owe you before? Hiaaaannn. Fear don catch me

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
may i ask wat made you load de tread if ur not intrested in the topic "ATTENTION SEEKERS"
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
wizkelly:
may i ask wat made you load de tread if ur not intrested in the topic "ATTENTION SEEKERS"
u rather seeking my atention coz idiiots like u are very rare due to d high density of foolishnesss present in ur body composition
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by cyprus000: 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
[size=13pt]
Lol..gringrin

Mehn, your vex no be here
[/size]
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
I wrote n I wrote for friends too... grin

BTW, ex requested fOr love letter too... Said sh wanna document it hahahaha! I blew her away when I did grin
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by INTROVERT(f): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
if I say >10 boys wrote me such letters in SS2, all of you will say am lying. I've seen two of them on nairaland but they don't know me again. grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
u rather seeking my atention coz idiiots like u are very rare due to d high density of foolishnesss present in ur body composition

Simmer down dude! ... I think you need to choke on tha chill pill grin
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by Marince: 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Na wow my topic no b WWE ooo... i beg
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by sparkleice(f): 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin Chai,how time flies I was the captain on this,Addition of LOve!,Subtraction of sorrow!!,Division of hatred!!! & Multiplication of sex grin.Dittomatic!.not all dis. Indomie generation wt phones as if deir lives depend on it.
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by Cutehector(m): 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
INTROVERT:
if I say >10 boys wrote me such letters in SS2, all of you will say am lying. I've seen two of them on nairaland but they don't know me again. grin
lol cuz u turned out to be an introvert
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by Glowstone(m): 12:04am On Sep 01, 2015
jss1 1st term I wrote the nonsense to this girl I thot I love and her jealous friend took it show d whole class and our teacher ,mehn I was so ashamed I couldn't even go to break and since then till now no time for love
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by pacino26(m): 1:51am On Sep 01, 2015
So guilty of it. One time my younger bro and one of my distant relative stole the letter where I hid it and read it open at sch. I nearly die, but the girl met me and told me she's proud of my love for her. I was in Pri 4 grin

By my js1 I learnt how to write backwards with that ink pen that you'll only read the letter from the back page.

The funny days.
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by ebamma(m): 2:07am On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Looooool

I did..

And she took it and showed all d girls in our class grin and dey all laffed at me

Cc; introvert
guy na dis same thing put you for trouble, u no wan learn abi?
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by petux(m): 2:21am On Sep 01, 2015
Lol ..#Throwback.......When son of man go borrow dictionary to write grammar and didn't write more Dan 450 words( na essay??) ..bought envelop and kept it under her locker when she read it,...d girl b like " Peter yhur are nt mah type I can only b yhur frend "" Yeeeeeeeee!!!.
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by Cutehector(m): 7:20am On Sep 01, 2015
ebamma:
guy na dis same thing put you for trouble, u no wan learn abi?
I do wateva I want to do on nairaland.. And I don't care wat people feel abt it... Its my subscription, my e world, my handle....

If d devil so gets jealous abt it, he knws wat to do. Kiss my ass
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2015
@OP u 4got ure the croacroach in my cupboard, LOL dat good old days when i was liking a calabar girl named BLESSING dat has a TWIN sister named GIft, chai blessing where are you? pls stumble upon dis post if ure a nairalander.
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by Fernandowski(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2015
I didn't
I started using nokia 2700 in my primary 6

That attracted me to many girls den
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by smilinseun(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2015
Fernandowski:
I didn't I started using nokia 2700 in my primary 6 That attracted me to many girls den
Bro how old are you?
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by Fernandowski(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2015
smilinseun:
Bro how old are you?
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. by smilinseun(m): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2015
What year did you finish your primary school?
Fernandowski:

(1) (Reply)

When You Frequently Call Him "Baby" / How To Know She Is Cheating On You (advanced Version) / Why R Guys Like Dis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.