Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. (6386 Views)

Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. / The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) / Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 02, 2015
xtrorse:

[s]Kamoru a.k.a disciple of hate and propaganda, you don show o?
Are you blaming Igbos for your wickedness and journey to insanity?
We don't want people to be declared missing in the land of the living. Many of your Yoruba folks rarely believe in hard work without juju and charms. Your life must be miserable now courtesy of your wickedness and Ritual-killings.

A cannibal grin grin and human parts merchant of death is a devil's incarnate. And therefore you are not needed amongst sane person.

Take your wickedness back to Soka Evil Forest were many of you hail from. You are warned...

Bunch of greedy, parasitic scallywag![/s]

Lmfaooo no be agbameta again grin grin grin grin tommorow it will be sikiru lol.you dissapointed me again. even though this one is not multi colored, you stiil didn't change your lines. grin grin grin grin

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Kalvan: 1:02am On Sep 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
I was in the FESTAC area of Lagos to see a friend and we decide to go to a place called 'sweet sensation' to cure my sweet tooth wink. I stopped a bike man who was a northerner and said to him,'take me to sweet sensation,do you know the place?'. He agreed and kept bragging about how much he knows the whole of FESTAC so we stopped the second bike man for my friend,a northerner too but he was honest enough to admit he doesn't know the place but the first guy told him not to worry and just drive behind us.

I don't stay in the town,I visit often but still not familiar with the roads. While we were moving,I noticed we were not on the right direction and then he stopped in front of a bar with a sign post 'BIG FISH' and said,'madam,na here'..... Immediately I said to myself,you are the foolish one for trusting an abok! who only understands 'go,come and money' in English then I said to him 'Ah! No be here o! I no go pay you o!. And he said,'ok,I don remember'. We continued our journey. Now,we have driven for about five minutes and I was certain that the ride was supposed to be less than three minutes so I asked him to stop and my friend stopped behind us. We started shouting and blaming each other,he couldn't understand a word we were saying and we didn't understand him too(I blamed myself for not being fluent in Hausa because I was born and raised in the north). He kept shouting 'I no go again,pay me my money, I carry you go am for 'see sentation'(that was how he pronounced it),you say no be him, walahi! you must pay me. He parked his bike,came down ready for a fight and while all these was happening,the second guy kept quiet. Immediately,a good samaritan,an Igbo guy who was fluent in Hausa passed by and helped us out. He gave them the right direction in Hausa and the same guy who was ready to fight started laughing and asked me to climb the bike as he now knows the road. Well,I had no choice than to go with him.
When we finally got to the place,my friend said to the guy who carried me,'we will only pay you hundred naira which is our actual fare and we don't care about the distance because it was all your fault,he accepted the money while still pleading with us to add something but we refused. We paid the other guy who carried my friend,a hundred and fifty naira for being honest in the first place and patient too.

Then,the second guy did something that surprised I and my friend. He had a hundred and fifty naira,while the other had hundred naira. He brought out twenty naira from his pocket and offered to the guy we gave hundred naira! What! shocked These abok!s love themselves o! shocked I screamed. Especially,the Hausa/Fulanis. They were not even together when we stopped them so,I'm certain they are not related. They are united,they are first northerners before any other. Truth be told,no tribe would have done that. Infact,there is a fifty percent chance that if they were Igbos,the second guy who had a hundred and fifty naira will still charge the guy with a hundred naira extra fifty naira for wasting his time and fuel cheesy. They saw us staring at them and starting laughing,waved and went their separate ways. That's what I call unity and love. smileyWish every tribe will emulate these people. They have one voice and support each other,you hardly see them fight themselves in public and this act is obvious even in politics.

I have northern friends and of course muslims, who support Jonathan but the last thing they will do even on social media is to criticize Buhari or any of their leaders. They can only discuss it with you but not in public. Even in their religion,they have sects but they will never criticize each other unlike the Christians who make mockery of themselves openly especially when other denominations constantly attack the catholic faith. An hajiya in my class once asked me to explain to her why the Christians are not United,why do we have different denominations and I answered, 'just the way you have different sects in Islam and the last time I checked,they don't also agree with each other'. With that,I called it a day and walked out of the class in order to avoid any religious argument.

Yeegbo slut. Why can't you leave the land of the Yorubas alone?!

Please remain in your "Mars" looking South East.
Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Kalvan: 1:04am On Sep 02, 2015
BuddahMonk:
At OP to start with you.

Even in remotest part of Igbolland you can never find a man that can't communicate in English.

If those Okadas were to be Igbos I know they must take you you there because this is the route they ply but being a abookii they must have plied that route for 100 times and still can't understand anything there.

If you want to know whether Igbos love themselves visit all the international markets in Nigeria and beyond and see how Igbos help themselves.

There is different between love and suffering and smiling

That explains why you use your fathers for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Fulaman198(m): 3:26am On Sep 02, 2015
xtrorse:

Good character?
What's the essence of the good character that will not hesitate or think twice before butchering another, just because the fellow is of a different faith from him and is already condemned to be an infidel by his holy book and so is worth not living?

You are bringing religion into it which is just ridiculous and primitive thinking.

Anyone with a simple thought process would of course think that being kind is related to religion or ethnic group. Being able to think about how your fellow man may suffer is why people are helped. Contrary to the brainwashing that many Southerners go through, their thought process is quite off in regards to how Northerners behave.

Whatever happened to just being nice and gratuitous to someone that doesn't have what you have? I have given money to both Muslims and Christians alike with no questions asked. They are human beings just like me regardless of their respective faith.

You probably don't understand what I'm saying because each individual is raised with a different thought process . Some people are selfish, some people are giving.

2 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by attacker231: 4:53am On Sep 02, 2015
Kaakulator:

You this lunatic. you're here again with your useless multi-colored,recycled epistles. its not like you come up with something new. even the one above, i can read it off hand due to the fact that i see it everyday lol. to even make matters worse is your idiocy. you quote someone then it appears on the person's mentions without a response then you edit it later grin grin grin grin. oya copy and paste the same lines you used yesterday grin grin grin

You know the dunce very well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 02, 2015
attacker231:

Lol. i know the idiot more than he knows himself
Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by fulanimafia: 6:00am On Sep 02, 2015
Kaakulator:

You this lunatic. you're here again with your useless multi-colored,recycled epistles. its not like you come up with something new. even the one above, i can read it off hand due to the fact that i see it everyday lol. to even make matters worse is your idiocy. you quote someone then it appears on the person's mentions without a response then you edit it later grin grin grin grin. oya copy and paste the same lines you used yesterday grin grin grin

attacker231:

grin
Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by meccuno: 6:57am On Sep 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
I was in the FESTAC area of Lagos to see a friend and we decide to go to a place called 'sweet sensation' to cure my sweet tooth wink. I stopped a bike man who was a northerner and said to him,'take me to sweet sensation,do you know the place?'. He agreed and kept bragging about how much he knows the whole of FESTAC so we stopped the second bike man for my friend,a northerner too but he was honest enough to admit he doesn't know the place but the first guy told him not to worry and just drive behind us.

I don't stay in the town,I visit often but still not familiar with the roads. While we were moving,I noticed we were not on the right direction and then he stopped in front of a bar with a sign post 'BIG FISH' and said,'madam,na here'..... Immediately I said to myself,you are the foolish one for trusting an abok! who only understands 'go,come and money' in English then I said to him 'Ah! No be here o! I no go pay you o!. And he said,'ok,I don remember'. We continued our journey. Now,we have driven for about five minutes and I was certain that the ride was supposed to be less than three minutes so I asked him to stop and my friend stopped behind us. We started shouting and blaming each other,he couldn't understand a word we were saying and we didn't understand him too(I blamed myself for not being fluent in Hausa because I was born and raised in the north). He kept shouting 'I no go again,pay me my money, I carry you go am for 'see sentation'(that was how he pronounced it),you say no be him, walahi! you must pay me. He parked his bike,came down ready for a fight and while all these was happening,the second guy kept quiet. Immediately,a good samaritan,an Igbo guy who was fluent in Hausa passed by and helped us out. He gave them the right direction in Hausa and the same guy who was ready to fight started laughing and asked me to climb the bike as he now knows the road. Well,I had no choice than to go with him.
When we finally got to the place,my friend said to the guy who carried me,'we will only pay you hundred naira which is our actual fare and we don't care about the distance because it was all your fault,he accepted the money while still pleading with us to add something but we refused. We paid the other guy who carried my friend,a hundred and fifty naira for being honest in the first place and patient too.

Then,the second guy did something that surprised I and my friend. He had a hundred and fifty naira,while the other had hundred naira. He brought out twenty naira from his pocket and offered to the guy we gave hundred naira! What! shocked These abok!s love themselves o! shocked I screamed. Especially,the Hausa/Fulanis. They were not even together when we stopped them so,I'm certain they are not related. They are united,they are first northerners before any other. Truth be told,no tribe would have done that. Infact,there is a fifty percent chance that if they were Igbos,the second guy who had a hundred and fifty naira will still charge the guy with a hundred naira extra fifty naira for wasting his time and fuel cheesy. They saw us staring at them and starting laughing,waved and went their separate ways. That's what I call unity and love. smileyWish every tribe will emulate these people. They have one voice and support each other,you hardly see them fight themselves in public and this act is obvious even in politics.

I have northern friends and of course muslims, who support Jonathan but the last thing they will do even on social media is to criticize Buhari or any of their leaders. They can only discuss it with you but not in public. Even in their religion,they have sects but they will never criticize each other unlike the Christians who make mockery of themselves openly especially when other denominations constantly attack the catholic faith. An hajiya in my class once asked me to explain to her why the Christians are not United,why do we have different denominations and I answered, 'just the way you have different sects in Islam and the last time I checked,they don't also agree with each other'. With that,I called it a day and walked out of the class in order to avoid any religious argument.
the igbo man would probably charge extra and maybe you guys would be in a fight and he won't share the money not in this life time. I think an average Northerner and I mean the hausa ones are probably one of the most peaceful people to be around with. But when it comes to their RELIGION, run for your life...... that their religion is one big problem..........they still have bad ones like every other tribe.......but they live a very calm life......no stress no worries no problem............but never play with their religion or you might be toast
Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by ArodewilliamsT: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2015
fulanimafia:

Look at an Osu talking of discrimination. Lol.

Take out the log in your eye first http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/35502/1/poverty-takes-toll-on-ebonyi-residents.html

See this abookina, talking about Osu. Monkeys that still trade in secret child slavery with deformed children as i speak. I will start a thread on how you towel-heads up north use polio-deformed children for slavery as beggars on wheelchair. Just don't run when i start the expose. grin

4 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:33am On Sep 02, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Nne every igbo will not be in PDP and APGA some will be in APC.
That some Igbos in APC insulted you because of their partisanship don't worry those people cheering him will be the first to slith his throat next time Israel and Hamas fight or there Cartoon of the prophet in Denmark.

Igbo people are the most united in Nigeria forget what everybody will say Igbos love themselves.

If you want to know whether Igbos love themselves who built all the hospitals, schools, roads and churches in igbo villages inorder to help those in rural areas.

If igbos hate themselves why do Igbos occupy all the big markets in Nigeria and sell almost similar things in the market yet they still sit together and drink, laugh and eat from the same plate.

Igbos will pick kids from poor families, mentor them for 6 or 7 years after they will settle them with millions to start their own business thereby from there taking the poor boy's family out of poverty.

Its only Igbos that will 5 or 6 using one shop yet nobody will know, no quarrel or diabolic acts.

In the business world Igbos will spot opportunity in Ethiopia and tell the others how things are going there let everybody start coming.

How many Igbo community have you heard fighting themselves in Igboland since Aguleri-Umuleri war ended.

Have you heard catholics are killing anglicans in igboland.

What I want to let you know is that Igbos are not robots that are programmed to do what pleases everybody, Igbos have their culture, value system and orientation.

Than ab0kii shared N50 between his brother doesn't mean if you want to learn trade and ask an igbo brother to allow you to squat in his shop and hustle that he will reject you.

Ab0kiis show their own love, igbos knows where to show brotherly love not sharing N50 and N55

And Ezza Vs Ezilo War that is still raging, is in Sokoto? Have you seen how Igbos fight one another over market associations leadership, even killing, "jazzingg" and maiming one another in Ladipo, Alaba and Trade Fair?
Have seen the betrayal of brothers, when it comes to renting of shops in those markets? Do you know, the first thing an Igbo man ask you Outside Igboland is your village? Once you are not from certain parts, they will subsequently use it to discriminate against you?

Honestly I only see the unity of People online/internet...outside here, is allman for himself except during ceremonies.

Thank You!

3 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by fulanimafia: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

See this abookina, talking about Osu. Monkeys that still trade in secret child slavery with deformed children as i speak. I will start a thread on how you towel-heads up north use polio-deformed children for slavery as beggars on wheelchair. Just don't run when i start the expose. grin

Grow up.
Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2015
You are right thou.
Fulaman198:
This has absolutely nothing to do with being from the North. It is called having a good character. Many people seem to lack that nowadays because it seems they ripped out their hearts and traded it for the rotten fruits of this earth.

2 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

And Ezza Vs Ezilo War that is still raging, is in Sokoto? Have you seen how Igbos fight one another over market associations leadership, even killing, "jazzingg" and maiming one another in Ladipo, Alaba and Trade Fair?
Have seen the
betrayal of brothers, when it comes to renting of shops in those markets? Do you know, the first thing an Igbo man ask you Outside Igboland is your village? Once you are not from certain parts, they will subsequently use it to discriminate against you?

[/s] Honestly I only see the unity of People online/internet...outside here, is allman for himself except during ceremonies. [s]

Thank You!

Yes its economic war, Igbos fight for headship over markets they dominate the same way Yorubas fight for motor parks between different NURTW touts killing and miaming themselves.

The same way Sunni Arabs and Shiaa Arabs kill themselves, the same way Kurdish Arabs and the Persians don't see themselves.

The Hausa Muslims don't consider yoruba muslims real ones, they are all being accommodating and peaceful abi

I repeat Igbos are not robots that are programmed to do what pleases everybody, along the line there will be conflict of interest, parallel opinions and contrasting view which will heighten tensions between not just towns but villages, kindreds and siblings.

At the bolded even in politics there are betrayals, in religion and sports world there are spot-fixings, Igbos are humans not robots, they must betray because of interest.
Tell me a tribe in Nigeria that doesn't betray her people and I will list hundreds of thousands of betrayals from every corner of Nigeria from economic to politics to religion to sports to whatever you can name it.

We are Igbos not robots and we don't have herd mentality so stop expecting us to behave like puppets

Your a shameless liar, even here we do fight against ourselves, the usual Anambra vs Imo fight, we in Anambra fight inside our thread, I fight with Chino, Odenigbo, freeglobe, FKO81 on daily basis but outside we still carry on like nothing happened.

Ndigbo are more united than you think, sell your propaganda to the gullible ones, am from the Light of the Nation so am a Merchant of Light, we don't just shine but Illuminate the darkness in you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by EasternLion: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2015
Biafrans are united.
That's what I know.

Come to IPOB - Onuru ube nwanne, agbala Oso.

2 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2015
Kaakulator:

Kamoru, are you too bitter that the Igbo man has bought all your father's lands because of your unquenchable greed. Go deal with it and stop whining, weeping and wailing...

3 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2015
attacker231:

Abobaku, where have you been hiding? You must go with the late Ooni, because you can't have your cake and eat it!

5 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2015
fulanimafia:

grin

Son of perdition, would you still blame Igbos for your predicament? Go blame your blood thirsty Islamic god.

2 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2015
Fulaman198:

You are bringing religion into it which is just ridiculous and primitive thinking.

Anyone with a simple thought process would of course think that being kind is related to religion or ethnic group. Being able to think about how your fellow man may suffer is why people are helped. Contrary to the brainwashing that many Southerners go through, their thought process is quite off in regards to how Northerners behave.

Whatever happened to just being nice and gratuitous to someone that doesn't have what you have? I have given money to both Muslims and Christians alike with no questions asked. They are human beings just like me regardless of their respective faith.

You probably don't understand what I'm saying because each individual is raised with a different thought process . Some people are selfish, some people are giving.

Off course, some people are selfish and wicked while others are selfless, courteous and hospitable. That still will never erase the known fact that many of those pious looking mallams in the North are devil's incarnate. They are heartless cannibals who are ready to satisfy the bidding of their blood-thirsty Islamic god just at the command of their Alfas in the mosque.
Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2015
Clearly,you all misunderstood me especially those asking me if my moniker was hacked. Go back and read my post especially the last line and see I don't really support when they are united against others but that's what has kept them successful in the game of politics. But since it's a struggle for survival then let's emulate them.it is only a foolish man who will see his brother fighting outside and not defend him there even if the brother is at fault. Defend him there and scold him inside.And I gave example with my northern friends.

All of you attacking me,let me ask you,where is Muazu and the northerners who supported Jonathan? Now,compare this to the South east and south south folks who didn't support Jonathan.
All these talks here is not going to change the truth that we southerners especially south east and south south are not united. Or how do we explain the way we disgrace ourselves on our various eastern state threads fighting over who is greater. Have you seen the Hausas or Yorubas doing so? Even if they have something against their brother they don't wash their dirty linen in public like we do or throw cheap blackmails all because your brother didn't agree with you. Truth is bitter. Insult me if you want.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by asha80(m): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2015
peppyluv02:
Clearly,you all misunderstood me especially those asking me if my moniker was hacked. Go back and read my post especially the last line and see I don't really support when they are united against others but that's what has kept them successful in the game of politics. But since it's a struggle for survival then let's emulate them.it is only a foolish man who will see his brother fighting outside and not defend him there even if the brother is at fault. Defend him there and scold him inside.And I gave example with my northern friends.

All of you attacking me,let me ask you,where is Muazu and the northerners who supported Jonathan? Now,compare this to the South east and south south folks who didn't support Jonathan.
All these talks here is not going to change the truth that we southerners especially south east and south south are not united. Or how do we explain the way we disgrace ourselves on our various eastern state threads fighting over who is greater. Have you seen the Hausas or Yorubas doing so? Even if they have something against their brother they don't wash their dirty linen in public like we do or throw cheap blackmails all because your brother didn't agree with you. Truth is bitter. Insult me if you want.
you are also displaying what you are criticizing

3 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2015
And you are still 'pretending' to misunderstand me.

asha80:
you are also displaying what you are criticizing

3 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by asha80(m): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2015
peppyluv02:
And you are still 'pretending' to misunderstand me.

not pretending anything..you Said the northerners and to some extent the sw do not wash their dirty linen in public...well you opened this thread to say how the northerners are united and how the south especially the se and ss always wash their dirty linen in public as you say in some threads..do you not see the opening of this thread as washing the supposed dirty linen in public since you say southerners are not united like northerners?..is this not also public space?

1 Like

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by AnambraDota: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2015
peppyluv02:

Nne biko Ndigbo are not fighting, we have some pugnacious elements in our midst, that does not mean we are fighting.

Igbos don't fight themselves, they argue and haggle over issues just like every other humans without herd mentality do when there is conflict of interest.
Its Abagworo and Chino that fight not Igbos, even in Anambra thread Chino still fight Omanbalas.

You said Yorubas are united grin grin grin grin grin
Awolowo vs Akintola was World War 1.

Ajasin vs Omoboriwo was World War 2.

What happened to Funsho Williams, Otunba Dipo Dina, Asiwaju Bola Ige et al grin grin grin grin grin

Fashola vs Ambode is showing now on Telemundo grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is different between Igbos arguing fiercely and aggresively with great energy and meant no harm to one another than without arguing with one another and started eliminating themselves.

HausaFulani is practicing Oligarchy so don't say they are united because the poor doesn't count, the elites are united in improvising the poor while the poor were made to believe na so Allah wantam.

Ndigbo are individualistic, republican, democratic and capitalist in nature the reason why we criticise our leaders most in Nigeria because everybody believes government don't feed them.

5 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by attacker231: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2015
xtrorse:

Abobaku, where have you been hiding? You must go with the late Ooni, because you can't have your cake and eat it!

Osu Yeeebhoe, You are boring, you quote people and come back later to edit it so they wont notice your m/oronic response, your foolish father must be shedding tears in his grave now. What a waste of sperm. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by attacker231: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2015
[s]
AnambraDota:

Nne biko Ndigbo are not fighting, we have some pugnacious elements in our midst, that does not mean we are fighting.

Igbos don't fight themselves, they argue and haggle over issues just like every other humans without herd mentality do when there is conflict of interest.
Its Abagworo and Chino that fight not Igbos, even in Anambra thread Chino still fight Omanbalas.

You said Yorubas are united grin grin grin grin grin
Awolowo vs Akintola was World War 1.

Ajasin vs Omoboriwo was World War 2.

What happened to Funsho Williams, Otunba Dipo Dina, Asiwaju Bola Ige et al grin grin grin grin grin

Fashola vs Ambode is showing now on Telemundo grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is different between Igbos arguing fiercely and aggresively with great energy and meant no harm to one another than without arguing with one another and started eliminating themselves.

HausaFulani is practicing Oligarchy so don't say they are united because the poor doesn't count, the elites are united in improvising the poor while the poor were made to believe na so Allah wantam.

Ndigbo are individualistic, republican, democratic and capitalist in nature the reason why we criticise our leaders most in Nigeria because everybody believes government don't feed them.
[/s]

Jobless dunce, I love how you waste your useless life everyday online fighting and posting trash. By the time you are 55, you will be the one washing clothes for your mates cheesy cheesy cheesy

CC: after1

2 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2015
attacker231:

Osu Yeeebhoe, You are boring, you quote people and come back later to edit it so they wont notice your m/oronic response, your foolish father must be shedding tears in his grave now. What a waste of sperm. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abobaku, descendant of a fallen demon, I repeat you must go with the late Ooni to the great beyond. You are not needed amongst the living.
Despicable cretin of Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers!

1 Like

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2015
peppyluv02:

Nne, You've spoken well. This is the truth and nothing but the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2015
[s]
attacker231:

Jobless dunce, I love how you waste your useless life everyday online fighting and posting trash. By the time you are 55, you will be the one washing clothes for your mates cheesy cheesy cheesy
CC: after1[/s]

Abobaku - the despicable cretin of a juju-infested tribe of Yellow bar Kingdom, whining, weeping and wailing on every NL page...

1 Like

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by attacker231: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2015
[s]
xtrorse:

Abobaku, descendant of a fallen demon, I repeat you must go with the late Ooni to the great beyond. You are not needed amongst the living.
Despicable cretin of Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers!
[/s]

Osu yeebhoe, The bastard you call a father will surely die a miserable death before you join the ediot in hell. Your w/horish mother will be kidnapped and her body dumped in Eze river before month end. Shameless animal

2 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by attacker231: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2015
xtrorse:
[s]

Osu yeebhoe, You will surely join your father in hell soon. Rest in pieces bastard

1 Like

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by attacker231: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2015
xtrorse:
[s]

Abobaku - the despicable cretin of a juju-infested tribe of Yellow bar Kingdom, whining, weeping and wailing on every NL page...

Osu yeebhoe, Son of a shameless local w/hore. Repeating same rubbish everywhere daily is a sign of frustration, you are frustrated and will surely die a miserable death soon. Yeebhoe bastard from the cursed redland of the beast

1 Like

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by fulanimafia: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2015
xtrorse:

Son of perdition, would you still blame Igbos for your predicament? Go blame your blood thirsty Islamic god.

Your lame habit of giving people empty mentions and then filling them up with insults later is not just embarrassing, but cowardly.

Get a life and avoid my mentions. You will be ignored henceforth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opinion - Lawmaker's Constituency Allowance, Of What Benefit To The Masses? / All Progressives Congress (APC) To Hold Kogi, Bayelsa Primaries August 29 / See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Saying About Abba Kyari's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.