Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? (11613 Views)

Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates / Must Read! 7 Things Ladies Enjoy The Most About Sex. / What Do Ladies Enjoy When Men Grind Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? by KingRaoul: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2015
Everytime u have sex with a girl have u noticed how its like shes doing u a favour or shes about to get paid after the ordeal? I came up with a hypothesis that ladies dont enjoy sex at all, like all their lives they may have 109 sex relations with men but not once were they pleased with the act itself. Take a look at the act of rape, many guys get raped but how many of them complain? The truth is most guys enjoy being raped, its like a gift from the Gods! But for ladies, it causes pain and trauma, what does that tell u? Sex is painful and sad to them, THEY DONT LIKE SEX!!! Not one bit. They may wear sexy clothes buts its all an act to get u to spend on them and get lots of attention since they live to be the center of attention. Now this is my opinion, so im throwing it out there...do ladies/girls enjoy sex?
Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2015
op u dey sound, are u?
Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2015
That's y it's called sex... not all sex is enjoyable or pleasurable.
Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2015
By a very wide margin, women enjoy sex more than men.

They may be the more hesitant gender to give in, but it ends right there.
Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? by donholy28(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2015
Yes even more than d men...but e depends on d guy
Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? by LaurelP(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2015
Research has shown dat women enjoy sex more dan men. And who told u guys enjoy being raped?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? by omoharry(f): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2015
Because men are to hasty during sex without even putting the woman into consideration of whats pleases her in bed...you guys come on too fast and hard..A woman would not enjoy that kind of sex( except women with sexually hypa) ..they enjoy love making while men enjoy sex.

4 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? by heayey(m): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2015
Yea...but it depends on how the guy pleases them.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2015
omoharry:
Because men are to hasty during sex without even putting the woman into consideration of whats pleases her in bed...you guys come on too fast and hard..A woman would not enjoy that kind of sex( except women with sexually hypa) ..they enjoy love making while men enjoy sex.

It Depends Sha. Some Ladies Hates Waste Of Time.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? by steph2sweet(f): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sex is more pleasurable to a woman when it is done with the one she is in love with.

6 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? by potolistic(m): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
E nr gt thread we nr qo c 4 dis nairaland....

Very soon sm1 will ask how grass tastes 2 goats.... Do they like it? If it's sweet y do humans nt join dem

4 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? by Chanchit: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
This Op funny sha, Women enjoy sex more,I mean way more, na we guys dey suffer to please them sef .
Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? by Excelboi(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
Overrated shiiit...
Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? by KingRaoul: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
If women enjoy sex more than men and im not crazy then why do we have to beg for something they enjoy? Do u turn down a range rover sport that is being begged to give to u? No way cuz u will enjoy it. So why do women turn down sexual requests very so often?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
KingRaoul:
Everytime u have sex with a girl have u noticed how its like shes doing u a favour or shes about to get paid after the ordeal? I came up with a hypothesis that ladies dont enjoy sex at all, like all their lives they may have 109 sex relations with men but not once were they pleased with the act itself. Take a look at the act of rape, many guys get raped but how many of them complain? The truth is most guys enjoy being raped, its like a gift from the Gods! But for ladies, it causes pain and trauma, what does that tell u? Sex is painful and sad to them, THEY DONT LIKE SEX!!! Not one bit. They may wear sexy clothes buts its all an act to get u to spend on them and get lots of attention since they live to be the center of attention. Now this is my opinion, so im throwing it out there...do ladies/girls enjoy sex?
you said guys are raped and they don't complain because they enjoy it...
who are then raping the guys and why?

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? by G12(m): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Yes they do, but don't be in a hurry. Next time, take it slow and explore her zones until, she'll be the one begging you to penetrate.
Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? by aliyumd: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
i guess u will enjoy being raped by the anusssssssss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? by Umarvilla1332(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
Women dey enjoy pass if you ca pleases them
Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 03, 2015
Women enjoy sex better than guys. These are my reasons:

E get ds chic wey I bin get dt time, I dey tek my time to bleep her and make sure she climax repeatedly anytime we do it. I sometime delay (or even forfeit) my climax to make her cum with d hope dt she will return d favor afterwards. But d girl go luck up and she go even dey see me as a pervert. I can't count d number of times she left me disappointed after d "show" citing one excuse or d other. She even tells me dt she's d lazy type (ds girl na slim tall chic so how she want claim lazy na?) and doesn't like d way I'm been rugged during sex.
I decided to re adjust my speed ooo. I stopped been d bad guy, I no come dey rugged, All those pre-intimacy wey I dey do,I reduce am. If we start and I notice say she don wet, I go just mount her. We go do am gently until I cum.
I made my own pleasure (climax) a priority over hers bc she no gree reciprocate when I did.
The girl wanted to know y I no dey do her "shege" like I used to. I told her there is no point performing d "james bond" sex styles on her since she no dey enjoy.
To cut d story short, ds girl now wants me to bleep her like d bad guy dt I was.
In short, I tell her say if she want me to strave her like a bad guy, she needs to strave me like a bad girl. Shikena!

See as girl wan use sense on me. Lol

Girls with double standard sha. Hmm

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? by ugojamali(m): 7:29am On Sep 03, 2015
No they don't. It's such a traumatic experience for them that they'd rather be robbed than have sex.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes / Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos / I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.