Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... (1914 Views)

Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by Opioko: 9:36am On Sep 01, 2015
If you all can recall, I did create a thread where I stated that I don't like this particular lady cos of her voice, now, after showing her all the signs and she requiting it... I decided to let the cat out of the bag and pour my heart for her last night...

The response I got really shocked me, she said she liked me but she thought I was joking all these while with my signs because I always made it seem like a clownish exercise with a lot of funny smileys... now I'm devastated cos I've fallen head over heels for this girl and I really wanna make her my inamorata but now, I feel all my hopes has been dashed to the wind...

So here onwards, guys, I really need your help cos I don't know where to go from here, Thanks as you opine...
Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by donholy28(m): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2015
Step out of the friend zone and look for another girl..so when she decides to look for u in her friend zone, she won't find u.

6 Likes

Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by Opioko: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:
Step out of the friend zone and look for another girl..so when decides to look for u in her friend zone, she won't find u.
Thanks!
Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by smilinseun(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2015
Ask her friend out

1 Like

Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by Opioko: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2015
ronald4lif tallesty1 joecutie

you guys should come help a nigga out....
Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by JoeCutie(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2015
So...what's 'zoney' about the friendship?

She said she likes you too, but she taught you were joking. Okay, so? Just put your sh*t together and show her that you were not joking. Is that too much of a task?

Get your ass off here and take care of your stuff offline. Go!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by Tallesty1(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2015
What exactly do you want from her?

Free knacks?? Long lasting friendship? Or this crazy thing will call relationship?

1 Like

Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by faithugo64(f): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2015
we can't help you,help yourself
step out of the friend zone if you want to,you only feel trapped if you want to
Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by Cutehector(m): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2015
smilinseun:
Ask her friend out
op listen to this young man
Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by chymystique(f): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2015
Sincerely is there anything bad in someone being friendzoned?? They way guys take it these days like its leprosous...
Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2015
Nigeria and zoning

Politicians operate based on zoning regions

Our ladies do the same. grin

Friend zone cool

1 Like

Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by Tapout(m): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:
Step out of the friend zone and look for another girl..so when she decides to look for u in her friend zone, she won't find u.

grin
Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by Macgreat(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:

Beautiful... LIKE.
Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
chymystique:
Sincerely is there anything bad in someone being friendzoned?? They way guys take it these days like its leprosous...
there is something bad about being friendzoned.
Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by BiggerBangs: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
smilinseun:
Ask her friend out

Best Advice kiss try it ,it works
Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by llaykorn: 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
chymystique:

The friend-zone concept is a sexist idea that was invented by dudes who don't understand how attraction works just to punish women.

And, It stemmed up from the mistaken ideas that a woman can choose to be sexually attracted to a person whom, for whatever reason, she currently isn’t, and that a woman should somehow be obligated to “choose” a man based on how much time he’s spent with her, how many favors he’s done for her, or any other such perceived “investment.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by chymystique(f): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
Teempakguy:
there is something bad about being friendzoned.
Pls what? Am wondering

llaykorn:

The friend-zone concept is a sexist idea that was invented by dudes who don't understand how attraction works just to punish women.
And, It stemmed up from the mistaken ideas that a woman can choose to be sexually attracted to a person whom, for whatever reason, she currently isn’t, and that a woman should somehow be obligated to “choose” a man based on how much time he’s spent with her, how many favors he’s done for her, or any other such perceived “investment.”

what of incases where by the lady has being showing the guy love and doing him favours with innocent mind(no strings attached) and eventually the guy starts loving and developing feelings for the lady.. The lady turning him down and wanting to be just friends with him, Is it friendzone too? Cause ve experienced it even though later they still retrace their steps and become just friends with me... what am trying to ask is why should "feelings" from one partner be the reason why platonic friendship cant work?

1 Like

Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by llaykorn: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
chymystique:

Pls what? Am wondering

what of incases where by the lady has being showing the guy love and doing him favours with innocent mind(no strings attached) and eventually the guy starts loving and developing feelings for the lady.. The lady turning him down and wanting to be just friends with him, Is it friendzone too? Cause ve experienced it even though later they still retrace their steps and become just friends with me... what am trying to ask is why should "feelings" from one partner be the reason why platonic friendship cant work?

I'm not a relationship expert. tongue

1 Like

Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
chymystique:

Pls what? Am wondering

when you love someone and they don't love you back, your heart breaks anytime you see them. It's like what happens when someone dumps or jilts you. Except in this case, you don't get to hate the other person. They're not your ex. They're your friend. And the worst part is, you get to see them with other people. Most of the time, people who you feel are not right for them. And it's often hard to continue to see the person. Imagine them getting all cosy on you, telling you all their secrets, introducing you to their partners. As a friend. All while having feelings. You get jealousy of course, but you can't act on it because you're their friends . . .

Do you seriously think the above is a humane condition to subject a person to? One who is especially your friend?

1 Like

Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by chymystique(f): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Teempakguy:

when you love someone and they don't love you back, your heart breaks anytime you see them. It's like what happens when someone dumps or jilts you. Except in this case, you don't get to hate the other person. They're not your ex. They're your friend. And the worst part is, you get to see them with other people. Most of the time, people who you feel are not right for them. And it's often hard to continue to see the person. Imagine them getting all cosy on you, telling you all their secrets, introducing you to their partners. As a friend. All while having feelings. You get jealousy of course, but you can't act on it because you're their friends . . .

Do you seriously think the above is a humane condition to subject a person to? One who is especially your friend?

What a crazy world. You are right.. Was once guilty of this same thing in the past and sincerely I never thought of it in this way you explained above. But my point is in a case whereby the lady is single and doesnt want to date anyone "feelings" is not enough reason to quit such friendship meaning @ this point the lady aint going to be cozy cause there is no secret/rship for to confide about. Just friends to keep each other company
Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by babygoat: 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
those asking him to ask her friend out, u think Its magic?.

if she also zones him, he's _fucked.

Just let go, girls have a strange way of staying in your business and not allowing u to move on
Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
chymystique:

What a crazy world. You are right.. Was once guilty of this same thing in the past and sincerely I never thought of it in this way you explained above. But my point is in a case whereby the lady is single and doesnt want to date anyone "feelings" is not enough reason to quit such friendship meaning @ this point the lady aint going to be cozy cause there is no secret/rship for to confide about. Just friends to keep each other company
of course. grin
They can still be friends. cool
Of course, the the lover boy/girl must be made to realize that he has no chances with the lady. Because hope is a dangerous thing in these circumstances. cheesy

But no matter, guys will always talk about the friendzone. grin come on, even you should know in the guy world, something like that would be able to rank superiority.
For instance, obviously, a guy who's never been friendzoned in his life is a better male than one who gets friendzoned by every single girl he's had a chat with.

Now you see why the friendzone is such a hot topic among the guy folk. wink
Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by chymystique(f): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
Teempakguy:
of course. grin
They can still be friends. cool
Of course, the the lover boy/girl must be made to realize that he has no chances with the lady. Because hope is a dangerous thing in these circumstances. cheesy

But no matter, guys will always talk about the friendzone. grin come on, even you should know in the guy world, something like that would be able to rank superiority.
For instance, obviously, a guy who's never been friendzoned in his life is a better male than one who gets friendzoned by every single girl he's had a chat with.

Now you see why the friendzone is such a hot topic among the guy folk. wink

Lol.. IMO, All guys ve being friendzoned @ some point in their lives before they regained their senses even if its for a week.. the person that coined the word "friendzone" needs to ve his brain autobooted... arrrghh! Thanks for the clarification though smiley
Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
chymystique:

Lol.. IMO, All guys ve being friendzoned @ some point in their lives before they regained their senses even if its for a week.. the person that coined the word "friendzone" needs to ve his brain autobooted... arrrghh! Thanks for the clarification though smiley
you're welcome. grin
I've never been friendzoned though. grin cool

Wait a minute . . . . ah, damn it! I have. angry

That spoiled little . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
chymystique:

you're welcome. grin
I've never been friendzoned though. grin cool

Wait a minute . . . . ah, damn it! I have. angry

That spoiled little . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
I was friend zoned in my first yr in d univ. the worst part be say d babe converted me to her twin brother while another guy was busy harvesting her riped fruits.
Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by mencade4: 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:
best approach
Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by ugojamali(m): 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
Guys aren't the only ones who get friendzoned. Girls suffer this same fate too. I have a few girls I have friendzoned. If you are a guy and you meet many girls, you can't be expected to date them all. Some are simply pushed to the friend zone.

For the OP, you should not despair. Girls are not worth getting depressed and heart broken over because there are lots, and lots more. They're like fish in water. So long as you cast your net, you can catch fish. Simply move on, and yes keep her in your friend zone so that when you flaunt your new catches, she will understand that you're perfectly okay with her in the zone.

You don't have to date her friend just to spite her cos that's childish. Just go after other girls. And here's an advice for men that constantly find themselves being friends zoned... If you meet a woman you like, start from the first date to show and tell her your intentions. Otherwise you'll end up becoming too close for romance.

1 Like

Re: Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... by jagorinho: 1:53am On Sep 02, 2015
Eurelaz:
I was friend zoned in my first yr in d univ. the worst part be say d babe converted me to her twin brother while another guy was busy harvesting her riped fruits.
as an agric expert,i need to ask this urgent question, did he harvest d fruits manually or with combined harvesters....b fast cos u r saving a soul

(1) (Reply)

"I Like Him But.... / 15 / Check Out Yemi Alade Look-alike Sis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.