Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled (23540 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People / Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) / Sule Lamido, Sons Arrive Abuja Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by demio007: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2015
Dumb-ass govt. i was waiting for him to be charged for treason based on the noise during arrest, of charged for corruption based on noise on arms deal, but illegal possession of fire-arms grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin for a former NSA!!!!!! less than 48 hrs or resignation? the worst DUMB-ASS govt on planet earth

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2015
hassan85:
its not his property but for NIGERIAn government it should be handed over dts all I say. keep ranting. orubebe academy is were u belong
let as assume that it was the govt.He was from office and in less than 48 hours his home was raided.Don't your silly mind tell you he given a grossly insufficent time to return all govt property
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by SeverusSnape(m): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2015
dekdek:
Northern Agenda !!!!
The quote below is epic! grin

Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2015
dekdek:

Chukwumumu, again the reason why he didnt handover was because he doesnt intend handling them over because those firearms arent govt properties. Unlicensed Firearms arent govt properties.

I will never forget the quote I read yesterday and it ran thus "when it comes to stupidity ,Demdem is an institution" .Demdemron you keep living up to this statement on every thread. Do keep it up
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:03am On Sep 01, 2015
fulanimafia:

Dasuki is surely not laughing.

The fact is that the law PROHIBITS possession of unlicensed arms; as such he would still be culpable even if he was a serving officer carrying illegal arms.
Those saTANists don't know that even serving officers don't just carry arms.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Would have loved him charged with hundreds of charges like Ibori, who was acquitted in Nigeria, but sentensed to prison in the UK for less than seven charges?
So all the noise of treason and corruption is just it media noise and intial gra gra.What a daft govt
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by dekdek: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2015
[s]
chukwudi44:

I will never forget the quote I read yesterday and it ran thus "when it comes to stupidity ,Demdem is an institution".[/b]Demdemron you keep living up to this statement on every thread. Do keep it up
[/s]

Chukwumumu, u and ur qoute should focus on issue at stake here. WHat does UNLICENSED FIREARMS means to u in ur daft state?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by gsalvatore: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2015
If i'm a Fomer NSA boss, My own amoury will surpass Dasukis. By virtue of my previous work, i'm supposed to arm myself up to the teeth.

Very funny, all they charged him with was illegal possession of arms. what happened to embezzlement,money laundry, diversion of state funds etc?

While at it the DSS couldn't even prepare a good case against him.

I told people that nobody will go to JaIL...ITS ALL PROPAGANDA AND NAIVETY.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:05am On Sep 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

that great quote summarises that buffon
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by dekdek: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Really !!! grin grin
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by dekdek: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Those saTANists don't know that even serving officers don't just carry arms.

even if u must carry arms, it must be licensed. Fools av refused to accept this.
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by Nnemuka(f): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2015
ANd Dasuki be like, y'all should go and die grin

Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by PStacks(m): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2015
Eediots, dis is a retired military man for crying out loud.

Does the DSS know how many other big men and politicians that are not even retired military that are in possession of arms and ammunition.

Do they know how many retired military men have arms ?

They should look for something else to try dasuki and not possession of fire-arm. As far as I'm concerned, that's too flimsy.

Except if there is under-tone of personal vendetta in this mission.

Poor Dasuki, reminds me what goes around comes around.

Life!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by nobeku: 11:14am On Sep 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Your stupidity is outstanding.Why should dasuki declare his arms possession in the hand over note
And your stupidity is going senile..Does it mean young men and women in Nigeria are this uncerebral?Go back to your shade as your moniker suggests...
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by nkowaputa(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2015
fulanimafia:
This is President Buhari walking the talk. Hopefully this is a primer for any subsequent charges against Dasuki.

As Jonathan's NSA, we need details on how monumental billions of naira went missing through questionable arms purchases, effectively compromising the fight against BH.

This is just the beginning.

I thought the case against him is illegal possession of firearms and possible felony and not fund embezzlement and diversion.

Or am I not reading right?
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2015
dekdek:
Northern Agenda !!!!
demdem in the building.
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 01, 2015
MrMcJay:

Let me educate you a little.

The law prohibits civilians being in possession (not just owning) of firearms without a gun license signed by the Commissioner of Police. Mind you, the license issued are for non self-loading rifles and even at that, the licenses are issued as hunting and game licenses.

As a retired Colonel, Dasuki is now a civilian therefore, it is criminal for him to be found in possession of a rifle.
Also,, the rifles found in his possession were the automatic sort and not eligible for license.

Mind you, the office of the NSA by the creation of statute doesn't make its occupier eligible to own unlicensed firearms.

But Fulani cattle herders now go about with AK 47,killing and maiming rural dwellers on their own soil. I guess they all have licences too.
Useless set of leaders.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by SeverusSnape(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2015
dekdek:

Really !!! grin grin
Yeah!!! cheesy grin
You got toast!
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by yohanpaul: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2015
Ever since going through comments, you have never seen any good side of this government, are you this bitter in life and family? The people praying for this government to fail are my igbo brothers. Can't we see beyond hate? If only our fathers have another opportunity, they won't embark on the suicide mission they took. Change your mentality mate, let love rule in your life. Stay blessed.
chukwudi44:
You charge a retired army Colonel and someone who was NSA barely 48 hours after leaving office for illegal possession of firearms!!! how dumb can a government get. Even a 100 level law student will have this case thrown out

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2015
hassan85:
preserve that for the court and shey having 4 bullet prof cars in his house is part of it and also d cash smh

IS IT A CRIME TO HAVE A BULLET PROOF CAR? WAS HE EVEN CHARGED FOR POSSESSION OF BULLET PROF CARS TO BEGIN WITH? WHAT STUPID CASH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? DID YOU LEAVE ANY CASH WITH HIM?
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by MrMcJay(m): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2015
ILIDEFI:

But Fulani cattle herders now go about with AK 47,killing and maiming rural dwellers on their own soil. I guess they all have licences too.
Useless set of leaders.

The fact that some nomadic criminals do it doesn't exonerate Dasuki. Is that too difficult for you to comprehend?
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by shieldspremier(m): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2015
For
Installation and Training on Accounting, Audit and Business software
*Professional Financial solution
*Training on Financial Management
*Accounting Bureau Services.
Visit: www.shieldsconsulting-ng. com
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by nobeku: 11:35am On Sep 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

YOU ARE A slowpoke!!!! HOW MANY DAYS DOES IT TAKE TO HAND OVER ALL GOVERMENT PROPERTIES? BEDSIDES DO YOU REALLY THINK A RETIRED ARMY COLONEL AND AN NSA WHO FOUGHT AGGRESSIVELY AGAINST BOKO HARAM SHOPULD NOT BE ENTILED TO ARMED PROTECTION?
Chukwudi or whatever your name is,you are absolutely a m0ron...You wasted your family's toiling to send you to grade school.Just look at the level of unperturbed mental hollowness..where does one start to rehabilitate you educationally?
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by KB007: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2015
MrMcJay:

Let me educate you a little.

The law prohibits civilians being in possession (not just owning) of firearms without a gun license signed by the Commissioner of Police. Mind you, the license issued are for non self-loading rifles and even at that, the licenses are issued as hunting and game licenses.

As a retired Colonel, Dasuki is now a civilian therefore, it is criminal for him to be found in possession of a rifle.
Also,, the rifles found in his possession were the automatic sort and not eligible for license.

Mind you, the office of the NSA by the creation of statute doesn't make its occupier eligible to own unlicensed firearms.

This is Nigeria not USA, how many retired army officers and personnel of the DSS are still in possession of fire arms and other sophisticated arm??
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by hassan85(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
let as assume that it was the govt.He was from office and in less than 48 hours his home was raided.Don't your silly mind tell you he given a grossly insufficent time to return all govt property
was there a court warrant or not? what is actually your problem please?? Every Democratic process was followed.
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by MrMcJay(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2015
KB007:

This is Nigeria not USA, how many retired army officers and personnel of the DSS are still in possession of fire arms and other sophisticated arm??

That is why Dasuki would serve as a scapegoat. Mind you, the law is Nigeria's laws and not USA's.
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by talktimi(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
don't mind those brainless janjaweedians
it's now obvious why their have found it so easy to lie and receive the populace when their core supporters are obviously so sťupid.
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by erimmy(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
You charge a retired army Colonel and someone who was NSA barely 48 hours after leaving office for illegal possession of firearms!!! how dumb can a government get. Even a 100 level law student will have this case thrown out
Exactly my thoughts.They should have done a thorough investigation before going to court.The case will be struck out for want of concrete evidence because it is like the DSS doesn't have enough evidence to prosecute this case.
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by Peterwins(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2015
The ghost of August 27th, 1985.........and the Game of Thrones continues.......till 2019......or before 2019.......
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by ademusiwa3: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
[size=28pt]

To show you many nigerian politician are illiterate. Here are the list of the Permanent Representatives of Nigeria to the United Nations, No one of them is from the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. because it is 2 countries.
here is the list.

Simeon Adebo (river state, Adebo is a river state name)
Emeka Anyaoku
Ishaya Audu
Ibrahim Gambari
Joseph Nanven Garba
Joy Ogwu
Maitama Sule
Martin Ihoeghian Uhomoibhi
Jaja Wachuku

nearly 60 years after Rev martin luther king made the speech of I have a dream.. the first africa nation to become an Independent country is still shouting I have a dream to be at the United nation. So dont ask why some people blow up the United nation in abuja. you can see why.

Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria supported many africa nation to become independent.

join to bring down the wall of hate. one day we shall get to a point where other human will be consider human like them.
you cant hold down success for long, you can only delay.

in the word of the great one

Weep not, child,
Weep not, my darling,
With these kisses let me remove your tears,

hate shall loss some day
.[/size]

Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
hassan85:
was there a court warrant or not? what is actually your problem please?? Every Democratic process was followed.
my problem is your shameless stupidity
Re: Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
MrMcJay:

The fact that some nomadic criminals do it doesn't exonerate Dasuki. Is that too difficult for you to comprehend?

I'm concerned about selective fight against corruption. If Buhari is sincere about his fight against corruption, then he should do it across board. He shouldn't remember that he wants to fight corruption only when he's dealing with PDP loyalists.

Those same nomadic criminals have d backing of the military. Touch any one of them and see soldiers invade your village. Are they not being protected by law? Yet someone is telling me they are fighting corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebikabowei Victor "Boyloaf" Child's Dedication In Pictures / APC Suspends Suleiman Adamu (Yola) For Criticizing Buhari In Leaked Audio / Okowa Inspects The Construction Of The Oil Palm Plantation And Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.