Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

3 Nigerians Held In Hyderabad-India For Cheating 2 Men - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nigerians Held In Hyderabad-India For Cheating 2 Men (17290 Views)

3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. / Nigerians Held In Kenyan Prison Over Minor Offences Cry Out For Help. Photos / USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 3 Nigerians Held In Hyderabad-India For Cheating 2 Men by JayJustus(m): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
came to check names as usual and not disappointed
Re: 3 Nigerians Held In Hyderabad-India For Cheating 2 Men by PocoAPoco57: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
They should be executed
Re: 3 Nigerians Held In Hyderabad-India For Cheating 2 Men by berrystunn(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
Luckylife:
bros that the world longest biggest scam ever, still taking some people for a blindly ride.

you right bro,

fela said it all in track BBC
Re: 3 Nigerians Held In Hyderabad-India For Cheating 2 Men by 400billionman: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
MrMcJay:
They should be brought back to Nigeria and flogged by a left-handed hausa mopol.

Okay

Re: 3 Nigerians Held In Hyderabad-India For Cheating 2 Men by GoldStandard: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
bestman09:
Can someone explain the meaning of lakh to me before i comment?

In India, 1 lakh = 100,000 rupees
2 lakh = 200,000 rupees
3 lakh = 300,000 rupees and so on and so forth.. ..
Re: 3 Nigerians Held In Hyderabad-India For Cheating 2 Men by miketayo(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
bestman09:
Can someone explain the meaning of lakh to me before i comment?

1lakh = 100,000 rupees
Re: 3 Nigerians Held In Hyderabad-India For Cheating 2 Men by Kalvan: 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Onuoha Nnanna Francis, 34, Valentine O Anumaka, 28, and Eze Victor, 35.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Nigerians Held In Hyderabad-India For Cheating 2 Men by Kalvan: 12:07am On Sep 02, 2015
eleko1:
sad I'm Igbo from Enugu undecided.I'm not ashamed to say my fellow Igbo pipu are criminal,greediness have becloud their sense of reasoning.I hereby change my surname from chukwudi44 to Bamishile44 undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 3 Nigerians Held In Hyderabad-India For Cheating 2 Men by j1mmy: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2015
Luckylife:
bro na who born u self, tell me which tribe that don't have scammers ?

All tribes have scammers but the world knows IGBOs have taken it to another level, IGBOs sell their parents, siblings and children for money!
Re: 3 Nigerians Held In Hyderabad-India For Cheating 2 Men by PenSniper: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

So you knew 5 igbo business thieves who scam and resell stolen goods, yet you didn't report them to relevant authorities? So thier dishonesty among themselves supersedes your role as a patriotic non corrupt Nigerian? If you want to be a car thief, why not tell them to show you the way, since they confided in you about their numerous shady activities?

All of una my brother according to the law na thief.

What a dunce. Report criminals to their official accomplices in Nigeria ?
Talking as if from Mars, a pretentious goon.
When they bring the proceeds home, do you not tell them, "oga nno"?
Birds of the same feather.

Re: 3 Nigerians Held In Hyderabad-India For Cheating 2 Men by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
PenSniper:

What a dunce. Report criminals to their official accomplices in Nigeria ?
Talking as if from Mars, a pretentious goon.
When they bring the proceeds home, do you not tell them, "oga nno"?
Birds of the same feather.

Although you are an unrepentant stupid man, but funny you are still very irrelevant to stupid people! What an imp! I can see you are ready to hang yourself on anything relating igbos. What a hopeless hypocrites!Pathetic lair! I'm sure you are bitter because they cheated you out of your own share.Coward!

Re: 3 Nigerians Held In Hyderabad-India For Cheating 2 Men by PenSniper: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Although you are an unrepentant stupid man, but funny you are still very irrelevant to stupid people! What an imp! I can see you are ready to hang yourself on anything relating igbos. What a hopeless hypocrites!Pathetic lair! I'm sure you are bitter because they cheated you out of your own share.Coward!

Your forefathers who were not cowards surrendered to superior forces.
Which ibo man ever share his loot with anybody. Besides, i don't touch blood money.
Your tribe ibo, being the descendants of the biblical Cain are pathetic, smelly and vagabonds.
You exist under Gods' curse and thats why you are notorious and hated everywhere.
Re: 3 Nigerians Held In Hyderabad-India For Cheating 2 Men by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
PenSniper:

Your forefathers who were not cowards surrendered to superior forces.
Which ibo man ever share his loot with anybody. Besides, i don't touch blood money.
Your tribe ibo, being the descendants of the biblical Cain are pathetic, smelly and vagabonds.
You exist under Gods' curse and thats why you are notorious and hated everywhere.

For a niggar who spends so much of his productive time studying the histories of "Vagabonds" says so much about your perverse state of mental health.

Did you just call the igbo race smelly? *laughing hysterically*

Look mister man, I know igbo news gives you massive erection.I wish you luck on your ejaculation on all Ogbonoid threads.

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Kogi State Over Economic Hardship (Photos) / Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India / Customs Seizes 2,150 Jerrycans Of Petrol (Photos)