Stats: 3,195,357 members, 7,957,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers (3514 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / 12 Types Of Students You Meet In Night Classes / Ten (10) Type Of Student You Meet Among Higher Institution Freshers (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by hulkhiharitoz(m): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
I belong to no 8.
THE SILENT KILLERS grin
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Hawlahscho(m): 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
DEIFIED:
Your list is not complete.
That's why number ten is like that
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Hawlahscho(m): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
queenbetsy:
hian! undecided
What I do undecided
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by shizzy7(f): 12:07am On Sep 03, 2015
So OP,, you mean among Freshers you don't have the overly determined ones to make a First class,,

they automatically become Triangle from year 1, First semester, First class

One of my friends deliberately cut her hair to avoid distractions..
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by queenbetsy(f): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2015
Hawlahscho:
What I do undecided
is u going my way? undecided
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Hawlahscho(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2015
queenbetsy:
A kiss on the forehead is sweeter than one on
the lips
...its more of caring...

You can lie!!!! undecided
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2015
Danielstainz:
Nothing concern me .. #sipping ciroc. cool

Ha! They talkin freshers, we already out of school and ballin.. Pour me a cup
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by anelta(f): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
#10. The Laila(s) and the Linus(es) aka the dangerous liars
These ones will bomb ur head wif nuclear lies. They always have lies to say at all times and condition.
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by fawaz050(m): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
make I.park my kia sportage here...second comment ever on NL....I hail ooooo eyin oga
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Hawlahscho(m): 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
anelta:
#10. The Laila(s) and the Linus(es) aka the dangerous liars
These ones will bomb ur head wif nuclear lies. They always have lies to say at all times and condition.

Lol You're right grin they rarely say the truth grin

As if they use lie do them cheesy
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hawlahscho:
i saw where you made mention of nokia 2626 for browsing. Hmmm when i was in the uni i remember how i was so desperate for this phone at least for google so i will use it for assignments. Chai school days. That was during 2007-2010 set. You just made me go back to memory lane
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Hawlahscho(m): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
You were desperate for Nokia 2626? shocked
Lol grin
Anyway I was very desperate for Nokia 6230 back then around early 2011 cheesy

Time flies cool

Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by queenbetsy(f): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hawlahscho:

You can lie!!!! undecided
I no lie joor cry
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Hawlahscho(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
queenbetsy:
I no lie joor cry

Anyway,

#TeamNoKissingTillMarriage cool
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by queenbetsy(f): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Anyway,

#TeamNoKissingTillMarriage cool
clap for urself
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Hawlahscho(m): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
queenbetsy:
clap for urself
You Don kiss kiss kiss forget say "clap FOR yourself" wrong,
CLAP YOURSELF [size=25pt]√[/size]

Don't do that again, go and sin no more. cool
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by queenbetsy(f): 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hawlahscho:

You Don kiss kiss kiss forget say "clap FOR yourself" wrong,
CLAP YOURSELF [size=25pt]√[/size]

Don't do that again, go and sin no more. cool
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Hawlahscho(m): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2015
queenbetsy:
gringrin Bwabwahahahahehehe gringrin

Oya am sorry baby sad .......... I won't correct u again

tongue
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by queenbetsy(f): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hawlahscho:

gringrin Bwabwahahahahehehe gringrin

Oya am sorry baby sad .......... I won't correct u again

tongue
swerve joor
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Hawlahscho(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
queenbetsy:
swerve joor

***swerving to my lane already***
Ntooor tongue
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Titidi(f): 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
iameugene:
Please help me translate "i wanted to snap a mad person today and it didn't work, but i will make sure i snap a mad person tomorrow" to Yoruba thanks
Hawlahscho:

"Mo fe ya were ni oni amo ko sise, sugbon mo ma ri daju wipe mo ya were ni ola. grin grin grin
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Hawlahscho(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Titidi:
The Indian hemp I take is getting too much sad Somebody help me sad
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Do ladies take hard drugs too

Sister, God will deliver you o.
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Titidi(f): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hawlahscho:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Do ladies take hard drugs too

Sister, God will deliver you o.
So you don't know...... you must be from mars
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Hawlahscho(m): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Titidi:
So you don't know...... you must be from mars
K
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Hawlahscho(m): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2017
Suspect33:
Make i park my volkswagen car 4 here, notify me when it hits FP grin
Sorry, it didn't grin

Aaua Departmental Cut Of Marks For Each Course Is Out!! / ****outstandings In My 2008 Waec Results / Please! Which Is Correct: I Want To Watch A Movie Or I Want To See A Movie???