Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! (46313 Views)

Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / 9 Reasons Why The ATM Swallows An ATM Card. / "Is That A Snake On Your Hand Temi?": Femi Otedola Asks Daughter On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
scarr:

i can send u d 3 details above but what happens when u cant make use of it? how much u go pay me?

ps: dere is enuf money in the account

lets bet! whats ur wager?
u give me ur real card details and not a fake card details,I deduct 5k from it and I will use that as my bet won...just use camera to capture the front and back of the card,make sure the details are visible..
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by scarr: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
wakacome:
pls should I give u my own email address and send it to me??GOD bless u as u do that..grin

drop d mail bro, whats ur wager?
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
scarr:

informationboy @ yahoo.com and follow the instruction above..grin
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by scarr: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
wakacome:
u give me ur real card details and not a fake card details,I deduct 5k from it and I will use that as my bet won...just use camera to capture the front and back of the card,make sure the details are visible..

i aint playing no fake details, ill snap it clearly for u to see, what happens if u cant do anything after an hour?
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
scarr:

i aint playing no fake details, ill snap it clearly for u to see, what happens if u cant do anything after an hour?
oya am waiting.....call me a bastard ,Infact do anything...
card number,the 3digit code at the back,expiry date...name on card..that's all..
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by bedfordng(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
nellyelitz:
@0P
This is what i hear and read almost every day. Can u pls tell us how the card can still be use without knowing the pin. This is the part am much interested to knw. Thanks
then you are missing the whole point. Most foreign site don't require OTP or token number to execute transaction online. I have used my gtbank card online, most of the site does not require inserting token or OTP and the transactions was successful.
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
@scarr u can send it to ohwhy02@gmail.com
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by scarr: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
wakacome:
oya am waiting.....call me a bastard ,Infact do anything...
card number,the 3digit code at the back,expiry date...name on card..that's all..
i dont do names calling, a recharge of just #1500 would do, ill revert back to ur email at close of work today
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
scarr:

i dont do names calling, a recharge of just #1500 would do, ill revert back to ur email at close of work today
send it to ohwhy02@gmail.com ....1500 abi,?cool...
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
bedfordng:
then you are missing the whole point. Most foreign site don't require OTP or token number to execute transaction online. I have used my gtbank card online, most of the site does not require inserting token or OTP and the transactions was successful.
leave them make dem battle with ignorance...am shocked that many of them don't even know...
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by scarr: 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
wakacome:
send it to ohwhy02@gmail.com ....1500 abi,?cool...
see thief .........u wan go use my card for alibaba and co sites abi cry
just like ur name, na only u wakacome o...... grin grin grin grin
if i hear say i drop my card details tongue tongue
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
scarr:

see thief .........u wan go use my card for alibaba and co sites abi cry
just like ur name, na only u wakacome o...... grin grin grin grin
if i hear say i drop my card details tongue tongue
smh...guy u wicked ooo,and I was expecting the email...grin....
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
scarr:

i can send u d 3 details above but what happens when u cant make use of it? how much u go pay me?

ps: dere is enuf money in the account

lets bet! whats ur wager?
Name your price man, provided your give me valid details...my mail box will be waiting...

and if you must know, some guys are already mailing me for tutorials on this...
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yepaaaaaa
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
scarr:

theowilly22@gmail.com that's ma mail..
(name your price, and it's accepted )

if you wanna learn also email me..na 5k ooo
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by luthorcorp: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
the ugly truth is these sites don't even care about your security or whatever they are just interested in what amount they can get from your account just like emty-N and the rest,do you know these sites even autorenew you sub to their sites without your consent,technology is creating more harm along the good it brings
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by Caracta(f): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
sandammy:
Not with my Gtb master card that requires you to have a token device linked to your account. Paying bills online you must enter the token digits. So how can you complete an online transaction without it?.

Not true. I have a gtb master card without a token and that's the card I use for my web transactions.
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by success10(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
blank:

I am interested in knowing how you can make payments without my internet pin or OTP.

lots of webpay doesnt need OTP or PIN..
E.g Collegepay
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by femmysin(m): 12:32am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by staneless(m): 12:57am On Sep 03, 2015
I disagree wit u op. even if u dnt need my atm card pin, wht about dis other 6 digits code (i ve 4gotten d name) dat ur bank send 2 u wen ever u want to do d final transaction wen shopping online? d code work like a token , it expires 10mins after it bin sent 2 u buy ur bank if u don't use it. how would u get dis very code, op? cos it is bin send 2 my fone number?
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by Neckfort(m): 1:07am On Sep 03, 2015
iyonortw:
I decided not to teach others nor try it out again. because it's pure HACKING.... I've got some hacking skills you know,, but I don't show it out unless duty calls...

Guys I need to get some stuffs online...
PLS SEND ME YOUR ATM CARD SERIAL NO. PLUS EXPIRY DATE AND SECURITY DIGIT

PLEASE!!!!!!!
...5682552490863002...633...i av moni in my account..i dont reli blv dz
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by Dauchman(m): 5:08am On Sep 03, 2015
benedicts:

billin. Address is a preset address u create with d site u are buying from. Have u asked yourself, why. Is it. Possible for u to other order for a product or maybe someone paying for your dstv subscription for u online with his. Own card? My broda your PiN is just useful only at d POS machine or ATM. Your billing address is very unimportant here when it comes to online chopping.

Oga I said most sites. If you are going to shop on most international online shopping sites (amazon, ebay, toys r us, etc) a proper billing address is a prerequisite.

Still there are international sites that require only the details on the cards or sometyms the details and just the postcode of the billing address.

Between billing address isnt a preset address you create with a site you are shopping at, it is the address you registered your account with at the bank.
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by Dauchman(m): 5:10am On Sep 03, 2015
staneless:
I disagree wit u op. even if u dnt need my atm card pin, wht about dis other 6 digits code (i ve 4gotten d name) dat ur bank send 2 u wen ever u want to do d final transaction wen shopping online? d code work like a token , it expires 10mins after it bin sent 2 u buy ur bank if u don't use it. how would u get dis very code, op? cos it is bin send 2 my fone number?

Not every site requires that verification code.
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 03, 2015
iyonortw:
if I wanna pay bills online, all I'd be asked to provide is the serial no, expiry date and security number of the card....so I don't really need your pin......
But if you still doubt me, send me the 3 details above via mail theowilly22@gmail.com or post it to me on NaijaTechies Forum and I'll just take N1,000 from it.

FOOL grin
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by beordune(m): 5:51am On Sep 03, 2015
Dobxy:
Some people still don't know that there are some stuffs you can do online that'll not require ur pin or OTP.....esp if it's a MasterCard....btw, is it so difficult to keep ur ATM Card where it won't be exposed to anyhow person?

Not possible... Every online transaction still require at least your PIN.
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by beordune(m): 5:56am On Sep 03, 2015
Dauchman:

Not every site requires that verification code.

Token verification is not peculiar to the site.. It's the bank strategy of protecting their customers, and it works. So gbagbe e op... You can't use my card of I don't tell you my PIN. ..Shikena. unless you want to talk about unsecured online website.
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 03, 2015
Why are u such a doubting thomas...if u dont believe the op ,just post your Atm serial number & expiry date here and see.experience is the best teacher
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by jideprof: 6:55am On Sep 03, 2015
iyonortw:

http://naijatechies.tk/forum2_theme_112317925.xhtml?tema=2

Wait Oh! What About The Otp Stuff, Can They Get That Too Without Ur Knowledge? :-/
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 03, 2015
Neckfort:
...5682552490863002...633...i av moni in my account..i dont reli blv dz
what about the name on card and expiry date?to verify u are posting the right card details,use ur phone camera to snap the front and back of the credit card,let the details to be visible,and send it to ohwhy02@gmail.com if I know empty your account call me a bastard..grin....
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2015
jideprof:

Wait Oh! What About The Otp Stuff, Can They Get That Too Without Ur Knowledge? :-/
send me your card details and let's see if it is possible to generate it or not....grin people will never learn
Re: Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 03, 2015
beordune:

Token verification is not peculiar to the site.. It's the bank strategy of protecting their customers, and it works. So gbagbe e op... You can't use my card of I don't tell you my PIN. ..Shikena. unless you want to talk about unsecured online website.
***rubs my palm***I like people like u,please use your phone camera to snap the front and back of your card,make sure the details like card number,name on card,expiry date and the 3digits cold at the back are visible,now send it to ohwhy02@gmail.com. I don't need ur f**cking pin.....and see if I will not empty your account....na people like u I dey like pass...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. / Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? / Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.