Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,037 members, 7,953,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

FACT-CHECK: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With N - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FACT-CHECK: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With N (294 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Buhari Did Not Disown The Campaign Document, “My Covenant With Nigerians", In UK / Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACT-CHECK: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With N by Ptimes: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
The claims by President Muhammadu Buhari and his party, the All Progressives Congress, that a key campaign document, “My Covenant With Nigerians” did not emerge from them is false and misleading, a PREMIUM TIMES investigation has shown.

Extensive checks by this newspaper showed that not only was the document circulated in the run-up to the April 11 presidential election by staff of Mr. Buhari’s campaign organization, the literature was also extensively promoted by party officials, including using the APC website to do so.

It was the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, who kicked off the campaign of distancing the APC and Mr. Buhari from two of the key campaign documents that apparently swayed a lot of votes for the president and his party.

In a widely circulated opinion article published on August 28, Mr. Shehu wrote, “In the course of electioneering, the presidential campaign had so many centres of public communication which, for whatever reason, were on the loose.

see more...........
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/189368-fact-check-buhari-apc-lied-in-disowning-campaign-document-my-covenant-with-nigerians.html
Re: FACT-CHECK: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With N by koligs: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lord of mercy, grant our president the spirit to rule our country aright...
Let all enemy of progress be put to shame in Jesus mighty name
Oh lord, let all good wishers for Nigeria be blessed beyond measures
And as we enter the "EMBER" month, let us be blessed more than ever before ijn..
Let all those looking for Job be located with their dream Jobs in Jesus unfailing name I pray.
Re: FACT-CHECK: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With N by MikelEleta(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
Not surprised because most Nigerians never believed him wen he made d denial. Garba Shehu, Femi Adesina and Lai Mohammed are the chief propagandist of the Buhari regime. I don't even knw who lies most among dem. Tym wud judge
Re: FACT-CHECK: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With N by psucc(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
I pity Femi most. A once objective columnist has now turn a lying tool in the hands of paymasters.

(1) (Reply)

Deception-a Political Tool / The Muslim World Is Broken. It Doesn't Have To Be / Why Change Fails.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.