Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum (11520 Views)

Now I Believe That No One Quits Nairaland, I Caught Barcanista, See Screenshot / APC: Saraki, Dogara Are Pro-pdp Leaders - We Can't Sit With Them / Saraki, Dogara Pro-pdp —lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Mogidi: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
He came, he saw, he conquered. Goodluck bro, am also winding down activities on Nairaland now that it seems Buhari is his own worse enemy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by AprokoMan: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mynd44:
Attention seeking on fleek

why must u gloat...fool! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by baralatie(m): 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol no one quits nairaland
hahahahaha true
Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by agarawu23(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
barcanista:
Dear All,
I received several messages from some friends seeking to know whether or not I have dumped the PDP for another party (after reading a deceptive article on Nairaland Forum that alleged that I've dumped PDP).

I have been on self-imposed sabbatical/rest from political brohuahua of this country. I was billed to resume my political activities this coming Saturday but I had to cut it short to respond to certain issues.

1. It is devilish, wicked and unpatriotic for someone to propagate that I am defecting to the conspiracy called APC. My commitment to the PDP and Good Governance project is not a subject of debate. I am absolutely Pro-PDP, and at present working very hard to see that the party returns to power in May 29, 2019. I have the responsibility to put the confused present administration to check and to enlighten Nigerians on the happenings of the government.

2. I wish to state that I have decided to quit the Nairaland forum. However, I'll continue to post, comment and analyse issues that affects Nigeria's socio-economic and political development. I will be posting through my newly created personal Facebook page (Tonye Barcanista) and on Green9ja page on Facebook (www.Facebook.com/forum9ja). Some of my post will also appear on FCTpost.com.

My Facebook URL is: www.facebook.com/tonye.barcanista

3. I appreciate the love and support I've got from members of Nairaland forum. It is my desire that the support continues even as I move to FB platform. I also thank NL founder/admin and moderators of this forum for their support all through my stay here.

4. I want to restate that I remain an unapologetic patriotic wailer. My wailing shall continue in FB.

5. I am preparing an article on the state of affairs under the pathetic leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari and the fraudulent APC. The article shall be published on Green9ja page on Facebook this weekend (Saturday). My Nairaland account shall go down in the coming days.

May God Continue To Bless Everyone of Us.....Amen.

From My Facebook Page
(www.facebook.com/tonye.barcanista)
are you going with your two wives mizmycoli and ecoterrors ?

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
nerodenero:
This is how it all starts. Criticise, get famous, get compensated by way of juicy appointments for all your troubles and the masses forgotten. Reuben Abati readily comes to mind.
anaekwugheri

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Feranchek(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Biafra republic must be actualised in Jesus name

Of all the comments made so far, Nne'm, na your own geh brain pass!!!

God bless PMB
God bless his wife
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians
God bless the home of the rising sun
God bless the half of a yellow sun

God bless the SOVEREIGN UNION OF BIAFRA!!!

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by bruno419(m): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
we the association of wailing wailers will miss u bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by AprokoMan: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
agarawu23:

u don't have to always pretend ur intelligent when it's obvious u have a brain leakage wink ....now what's the relevance dragging those ladies into ur mention?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by aresa: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
Dear All,
I received several messages from some friends seeking to know whether or not I have dumped the PDP for another party (after reading a deceptive article on Nairaland Forum that alleged that I've dumped PDP).

I have been on self-imposed sabbatical/rest from political brohuahua of this country. I was billed to resume my political activities this coming Saturday but I had to cut it short to respond to certain issues.

1. It is devilish, wicked and unpatriotic for someone to propagate that I am defecting to the conspiracy called APC. My commitment to the PDP and Good Governance project is not a subject of debate. I am absolutely Pro-PDP, and at present working very hard to see that the party returns to power in May 29, 2019. I have the responsibility to put the confused present administration to check and to enlighten Nigerians on the happenings of the government.

2. I wish to state that I have decided to quit the Nairaland forum. However, I'll continue to post, comment and analyse issues that affects Nigeria's socio-economic and political development. I will be posting through my newly created personal Facebook page (Tonye Barcanista) and on Green9ja page on Facebook (www.Facebook.com/forum9ja). Some of my post will also appear on FCTpost.com.

3. I appreciate the love and support I've got from members of Nairaland forum. It is my desire that the support continues even as I move to FB platform. I also thank NL founder/admin and moderators of this forum for their support all through my stay here.

4. I want to restate that I remain an unapologetic patriotic wailer. My wailing shall continue in FB.

5. I am preparing an article on the state of affairs under the pathetic leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari and the fraudulent APC. The article shall be published on Green9ja page on Facebook this weekend (Saturday). My Nairaland account shall go down in the coming days.

May God Continue To Bless Everyone of Us.....Amen.

From My Facebook Page
(www.facebook.com/tonye.barcanista)
[/s]

Shut up jare.

Rejected, discredited and disgraced protection seeker dey form.

Wonders shall never end...

smh..

19 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by agarawu23(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
AprokoMan:

mitcheew

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
agarawu23:

you ve been noticed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by obi4eze(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
LOL

I predicted it and it has finally come to pass. grin grin

Lady F make we laugh jare....
hehehe grin

Lalasticlala frontpage please cool

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by MizMyColi(f): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
crycrycry
Alhaja MizColiatu'll always remember you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngl-Hk1qOI4
I wish you well.

A part of the lyrics read from Miley Cyrus' song; Wherever I go reads...
"Its time to show the world we've got something to say
The song we sing out loud will never fade away
I know I'll miss you but we'll meet again someday
We'll never fade away"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by egift(m): 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
bugzbunny:
We missed u bro... But u can't just walk away when.. The kraangs are multiplying.. With names like
Dayo
Sweetlemon
Egift
Agarawu
Omenka
Obiagelli
Rilwayne
Rilwon
Passingshot
Idrismusty
Fulanimafia etc....
We need all d help available bro sad

Nigerians are on the path of Progress. All those clinging on the corruption, underdevelopment and destruction PDP represent will shamefully drop off like this Protection Seeker.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1767947_wpidimg20140928124117_jpeg561f22a73e8e224d96f8d3658cb0c796

#WailingLooters swimming home to hide their faces.

God Bless Nigeria!

8 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by AprokoMan: 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
agarawu23:
mitcheew

hahahahaha! he's hurt!

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by AprokoMan: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Shut up jare.

Wonders shall never end...

smh..

were u quoted in that post? putrid stench-emitting mutilation of decency. fool! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by argon500: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
Attention seeker. Who cares. Nairaland is here to stay. We will be watching you with eagle eyes at the page..

May be you will get time to do something reasonable than seeking our attention..

Good luck

8 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Omotayor123(f): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bye bye... Wailers tongue

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by rusher14: 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
I can't be working for free jo!

Some have got private jets, I'm here writing epistles.

Gerrrar here shi know am sayin?

I can't ki maself for any baga.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
Quit Nairaland as Barcanista and continue as Ochejoseph.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Ugik(m): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
goodluck with you man, will surely add you up. enjoy arguing with you
Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by AprokoMan: 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Omotayor123:
Bye bye... Wailers tongue

which animal designed ur face like that? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Omotayor123(f): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
AprokoMan:

Your moniker describes you.. Wailer tongue

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by AprokoMan: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

Your moniker describes you.. Wailer tongue

everything about u is extremely ugly...........except ur breasts tongue

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by bugzbunny: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Shut up jare

Wonders shall never end..
smh..

Kraang
Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by bloodkiIler: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
lakhadimar:
Solomon Tonye, sincerely you really need to get a life. There is more to life than Nairaland, PDP, Comet Shipping, Abuja & Rivers state. Brother man, please get a life !

otu nne i get a life

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by SeverusSnape(m): 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
AprokoMan:

I had to check out the booobs. cheesy
Bye barcanista.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by bloodkiIler: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
egift:
Did I hear "GEJ Till 2019" grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://abujade.files./2014/04/jonathandancingkano.jpg[/img]

The Clueless Legacies of PDP as promoted by the #WailingLooters grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

commenting from illegal fraudulent data

Hopless fraudster

10 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by SeverusSnape(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
See people viewing this thread... Barca na celebrity o

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by dammytosh: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
barcanista:

Very funny deluded guy.

QUiting Nairaland ? Like seriously ?

Who send you or who you help ?

I knew you will soon finish using your lifeline of having thrash on the front page.

Byeeee. Nairaland will not miss you one bit.

Failed during election !
Failed on Nairaland !

Go and tell Mark Zuckerberg not to allow any name close to Barcelona cos it is your surname.

The last time we checked, Nairaland has 1,422,940 members. - 1 deluded member = 1,422,939.

Go get a better job, I am suree you will get one by the time Buhari finishes his reforms.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by AprokoMan: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I had to check out the booobs. cheesy

Bye barcanista.

they look incredibly too big for an ugly girl like her grin

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by bloodkiIler: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
agarawu23:

Pervert bastard failed mr nairaland grin

ugly monkey contesting for mr nairaland useless bastard son of a prostitute

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Ibori To Appeal Conviction Following New Cover Up Evidence / 19 Northern Speakers Proffer Solutions To Security Challenges Facing Region / Three APC Lawmakers In Kano Assembly Defect To NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.