Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,010 members, 7,953,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum (11868 Views)

Now I Believe That No One Quits Nairaland, I Caught Barcanista, See Screenshot / APC: Saraki, Dogara Are Pro-pdp Leaders - We Can't Sit With Them / Saraki, Dogara Pro-pdp —lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by bloodkiIler: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
See people viewing this thread... Barca na celebrity o

the guy is a legend but nairaland is no more classic to suit his likes now.

nairaland is now becoming 2go and you what follows grin

as for me

no retreat no surrender

i still dey gidigba to kill and conquer grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by AprokoMan: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
[s]
dammytosh:

Very funny deluded guy.

QUiting Nairaland ? Like seriously ?

Who send you or who you help ?

I knew you will soon finish using your lifeline of having thrash on the front page.

Byeeee. Nairaland will not miss you one bit.

The last time we checked, Nairaland has 1,422,940 members. - 1 deluded member = 1,422,939.
[/s]

may thunder damage your life for saying that! was ur name mentioned in his post? why couldn't you leave ignore or keep quiet and watch? buttock-rimming putrid waste of flesh.....idiot! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Pervert bastard failed mr nairaland grin

ugly monkey contesting for mr nairaland useless bastard son of a prostitute
Nna ozugo biko. I choro igbu mmadu

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by SeverusSnape(m): 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
AprokoMan:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

Ugly girls have big boobs too... Though she could be putting on a padded bra. grin

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by bloodkiIler: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
agarawu23 is a son of an arm robber and a Hopless harlot mother

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Omotayor123(f): 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
AprokoMan:

You are confessing... Oya stop crying!
Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by SeverusSnape(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
bloodkiIler:

the guy is a legend but nairaland is no more classic to suit his likes now.
nairaland is now becoming 2go and you what follows grin
as for me

no retreat no surrender
i still dey gidigba to kill and conquer grin
The general himself! cheesy
I dey feel you!

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by dammytosh: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]
may thunder damage your life for saying that! was ur name mentioned in his post? why couldn't you leave ignore or keep quiet and watch? buttock-rimming putrid waste of flesh.....idiot! undecided

Another frustrated eediot !!!

I am not responsible for your mysery. Hold GEJ responsible.

Product of a failed system. F00lish 1mbecile.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by AprokoMan: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

for liking ur boobs? don't mention....... i don't hate u that much. i can still fvck u with my left hand kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by bloodkiIler: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Nna ozugo biko. I choro igbu mmadu

agarawu23 na bastard who's unsure of his biological father because his Hopless prostitute mother always prefer forking dogs than that old arm robber he calls father

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by SeverusSnape(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Jesusloveyou: 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
kkkp:
Hahahah y do u want to quit nairaland
d bashing is too much for him, d only way out for him, is to change his moniker

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by maestroferddi: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
This forum might suffer the fate of Tell Magazine.

The death of Abacha marked the beginning of the end of relevance for Tell.

This forum would be consigned to the dustbin if the administrators/moderators refuse to embrace objectivity and fairness but allow themselves get carried away with the hot air being blown all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by bloodkiIler: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The general himself! cheesy

I dey feel you!

my brother i gunshot for you bro

i trowey salute

we tanda gidigba here

barcanista has created a legacy here and trust trukie, Whynotthetruth every one of us to continue tormenting the apc bastards

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
bloodkiIler:

agarawu23 na bastard who's unsure of his biological father because his Hopless prostitute mother always prefer forking dogs than that old arm robber he calls father
its ok, please agarawu23 is our friend here. Biko hapu asa anwuru ahu.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by MabraO: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Finally!!
I really commend that person that gave barcanista a job cos he was becoming a nuisance.
Finally we won't be seeing those ur useless threads
Anyway u won't be missed

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by SeverusSnape(m): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Omotayor123:
See your face. grin
You dey do close up advert? grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by bloodkiIler: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
d bashing is too much for him, d only way out for him, is to change his moniker

Just like dog's dickkk is too much for your prostitute sisters grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by AprokoMan: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
[s]
dammytosh:

Another frustrated eediot !!!

I am not responsible for your mysery. Hold GEJ responsible.

Product of a failed system. F00lish 1mbecile.
[/s]

look at the egregiously uncivilized loafer from the South West talking!
are u idiots so dumb that u can't tell when to ignore or put ur concern in a matter? i said, leave the thread....u were not mentioned! i'm here because he mentioned my name. don't u have common pride in u? outrageous blood-freezing acrid smog of oppressively caustic oral effluvium! undecided bastard!

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by SeverusSnape(m): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
bloodkiIler:

my brother i gunshot for you bro

i trowey salute

we tanda gidigba here

barcanista has created a legacy here and trust trukie, Whynotthetruth every one of us to continue tormenting the apc bastards
Gbam!... WE DEY GIDIGBA!

Barca will definitely be inducted into the Nairaland hall of fame.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by bloodkiIler: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
MabraO:
Finally!!
I really commend that person that gave barcanista a job cos he was becoming a nuisance.
Finally we won't be seeing those ur useless threads
Anyway u won't be missed

finally i commend the person that gave your Hopless father a gun to rob shops and kiosks because hungry is killing the Hopless man already cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by AprokoMan: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
bloodkiIler:

finally i commend the person that gave your Hopless father a gun to rob shops and kiosks because hungry is killing the Hopless man already cheesy

tamuno!
Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by bloodkiIler: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
the pix got me LOL, is that boy a *mai suya*

chei mai suya grin nne igbugo agarawu23 shocked

are you insinuating that agarawu23 sells suya

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by SeverusSnape(m): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Agarawu23 is an enemy, He said it himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
As a confirmed wailer, I will miss you bro barcanista, peace be unto you.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
maestroferddi:
This forum might suffer the fate of Tell Magazine.

The death of Abacha marked the beginning of the end of relevance for Tell.

This forum would be consigned to the dustbin if the administrators/moderators refuse to embrace objectivity and fairness but allow themselves get carried away with the hot air being blown all over the place.
This is the best comment so far. I remembered how Tell magazine did a good investigative journalism about Abacha, their analysis was superb.

Cc gaborone

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by bloodkiIler: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

the guy na shameless bastard that do suya apprentice for street abokii grin

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by MabraO: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Children of hate they know than "ur father this ur father that" am not surprised anyway it is d way ur father is u just classified.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by bloodkiIler: 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Shut up jare.

Rejected, discredited and disgraced protection seeker dey form.

Wonders shall never end...

smh..

Better than a mere photographer that has no future i

your Hopless bastard father must be ashamed of his useless ceremonial son because i know he's just your ceremonial father because your mother is a renowned town ashawoo.

Hopless bastard photographer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation / Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.