Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Is It Ok To Cry Once A While - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Cry Once A While (5274 Views)

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
As in just pour out your self and then feel better afterwards?
Cos rite now,that's wat I feel lik doing. Or beta still jus open to someone who won't scold me for been a "softie"
I jus feel dis rush of emotions,and I don't want to talk to anybody I know for now. Guess I need to shop for new friends,jus build up my friends base and hav one atleast I can share my worries with.
Gosh I can't belive I'm doin dis on d 1st of Sept!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by ATMC(f): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cry... babes you don't need permission for that. It's your eyes. Now, let go.
New friends? Add few males with no strings attached. They can be a balm sometimes. Don't worry too much OK? you will get over it in a matter of time.
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by ArchEnemy(m): 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
Yeah, it's okay to cry once in a while. It all depends on what you are crying for

Of cause you are already wiping your own tears by planning to secure the attention of those who ll reciprocate your friendship
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Thanks dear,I feel much beta already,guess my mind jus drifted into the past and howfar I've come. Problem wit the males is u find it hard to get one wit no strings attached,I don't mind havin a male friend who's jus gonna be lik one of my brodas. Thanks a lot,am grateful
ATMC:
Cry... babes you don't need permission for that. It's your eyes. Now, let go.
New friends? Add few males with no strings attached. They can be a balm sometimes. Don't worry too much OK? you will get over it in a matter of time.
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by Abdullateef77(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
udysweet:
Gosh I can't belive I'm doin dis on d 1st of Sept!

well you just did and its ok to cry
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by ATMC(f): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
udysweet:
Thanks dear,I feel much beta already,guess my mind jus drifted into the past and howfar I've come. Problem wit the males is u find it hard to get one wit no strings attached,I don't mind havin a male friend who's jus gonna be lik one of my brodas. Thanks a lot,am grateful
There are no laid down rules to getting a male friend with no strings attached. Actually. But people that do are happier compared to those that don't. Again, practice it and you will perfect the art of making male friends. If one try fails, try once more. Do whatever it takes to be happy in this life. That's life's number one goal.
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ok I'll try dear
ATMC:
There are no laid down rules to getting a male friend with no strings attached. Actually. But people that do are happier compared to those that don't. Again, practice it and you will perfect the art of making male friends. If one try fails, try once more. Do whatever it takes to be happy in this life. That's life's number one goal.
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
Smiles,thanks!
ArchEnemy:
Yeah, it's okay to cry once in a while. It all depends on what you are crying for

Of cause you are already wiping your own tears by planning to secure the attention of those who ll reciprocate your friendship

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
smiley smiley
Abdullateef77:

well you just did and its ok to cry
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Thanks at all,and I do feel beta jare. That search for friends now is my problem. Let me go round NL forum,maybe by the time I'm done I'll hav a handfull of nice friends who I can boast of o,lol!
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by williams20(m): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
udysweet:
Thanks at all,and I do feel beta jare. That search for friends now is my problem. Let me go round NL forum,maybe by the time I'm done I'll hav a handfull of nice friends who I can boast of o,lol!

If you need a counselor to talk to , you can reach me
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by Rukkydelta(f): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yeah it's good to cry at least twice a month it helps to purify the eyes by removing dirt such as dust particles that's why little children eyes are more sightful and clear

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hahahahaha! Nice one! Dis sure cracked me up! Noted ma'am,infact I'll be doing so 2ce a month jare
Rukkydelta:
Yeah it's good to cry at least twice a month it helps to purify the eyes by removing dirt such as dust particles that's why little children eyes are more sightful and clear
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by Rukkydelta(f): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
udysweet:
Hahahahaha! Nice one! Dis sure cracked me up! Noted ma'am,infact I'll be doing so 2ce a month jare

yes o
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dunno sir weda its a counsellor I need o,lol! Just felt like I cld hav someone I cld share my worries with wen I'm down,sm1 who wld jus let me pour out my heart and evn allow me cry,then giv me tissue to blow my nose into,then speak som sense into me. Or beta still I need a pastor more like or a praying partner,someone we can go to God in prayer.
Note here I'm not talking about a relationship o,it can be both male and female or either of any sir
williams20:

If you need a counselor to talk to , you can reach me

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yes. Very Ok as often as you feel like.
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by williams20(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
udysweet:
Dunno sir weda its a counsellor I need o,lol! Just felt like I cld hav someone I cld share my worries with wen I'm down,sm1 who wld jus let me pour out my heart and evn allow me cry,then giv me tissue to blow my nose into,then speak som sense into me. Or beta still I need a pastor more like or a praying partner,someone we can go to God in prayer.
Note here I'm not talking about a relationship o,it can be both male and female or either of any sir

You can talk to me , share with me any worries you have ,
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
crying is therapeutic, i do it every Friday after getting back from work, and it's a sure way to relieve stress. on a more serious note you shouldn't let life beat you Down, learn from the past and keep marching forward. i get where you're coming from i battle with depression and not having friends worsens it.
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by shizzy7(f): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
it is NECESSARY to cry,,

A physician told me that its good to cry deliberately that its good for the eyes.. like use onions
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hmmm,thanks a lot! This indeed helpful. There are times I'm so down,and feel a heavy burden esp wen I stat tinkin a lot and then its like d devil is tryin to mock me by remindin me of tins and past occurences and then yes the tears well up in my eyes. But som pple might see and say why is dis one crying and then I try to bottle it in wch might end up been worse!
elyna:
crying is therapeutic, i do it every Friday after getting back from work, and it's a sure way to relieve stress. on a more serious note you shouldn't let life beat you Down, learn from the past and keep marching forward. i get where you're coming from i battle with depression and not having friends worsens it.
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2015
udysweet:
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 3:36am On Dec 01, 2015
Its the 1st of a new month,the last in the year. Lord I am grateful for making I and my loved ones(including every NLer) witnes this. I refuse to give in to pain and despair again,I will be happy and will chose not to cry as the enemy wants to remind and mock me again. But you know what? I got Joy! The joy of the Lord is my strenght. His praise shall continually be on my lips. God is never too late,He's always on time. His timing is always perfect,trust Him!I may have wished for a lot of things to have happened by this time,but I guess God is preparing the best of the best in those area so I'm thanking God for the many things He's done and for the unforseen battles been continually fought on my behalf.
I shall celebrate this season and d devil has got nothing on me,I am a happy soul!
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by SkinnyDude(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
udysweet:
happy new year. lol.. brother zone tins
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hahaha,abi? Its gud
SkinnyDude:
happy new year. lol.. brother zone tins
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by SkinnyDude(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
udysweet:
Hahaha,abi? Its gud
have you found him?
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by cruzita(f): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin its good for the eyes.to remove dusts and dirts .so once in a while ,go to the backyard and cry your eyes out .
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
Found who o,mbok?
SkinnyDude:
have you found him?
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by SkinnyDude(m): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
udysweet:
Found who o,mbok?
the guy you want to brother zone

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hahaha if I venture catch you ehn,d speed wit wch ur name will change to fatdude ehn u sef go fear,lol. Nw run along mbok and stop finding troble except u wnt to enter d "brother zone" by ur own hand but I will be very hesitant sef,lol
SkinnyDude:
the guy you want to brother zone
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by SkinnyDude(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
udysweet:
Hahaha if I venture catch you ehn,d speed wit wch ur name will change to fatdude ehn u sef go fear,lol. Nw run along mbok and stop finding troble except u wnt to enter d "brother zone" by ur own hand but I will be very hesitant sef,lol
haha. you and mbok... i'm interested in that brother zone,.. you mind if i apply?
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by nicerguy01: 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
coolthere's time 4 everyfin under heaven....so wen it's tme to cry PLEASE DO SO WELL coolthere's time 4 everyfin under heaven....so wen it's tme to cry PLEASE DO SO WELL
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
U jus registered and 1st post is in my thread? Wow,lol! Oshei,uav turned me to town crier? Good news is no tears for me in 2016,I will dwell on the positives. No room for depression by d way. Ok enough*zooms off to church*
nicerguy01:
coolthere's time 4 everyfin under heaven....so wen it's tme to cry PLEASE DO SO WELL coolthere's time 4 everyfin under heaven....so wen it's tme to cry PLEASE DO SO WELL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whos Sister Is This?? / 7 Signs You Have A Strong Personality That May Scare Others / Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.