Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here (820 Views)

Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? If Yes?, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by stanvesco(m): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
my mouths wide with surprise o, two days straight with light... Lets run a quick survey and see if its same all over Nigeria.
Just write yes or no,and include your state/locality
eg yes/zaria kaduna state.

Hmmm sai baba #blushing#
Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by ATMC(f): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
I'm connected to a 24-hour power supply since the time of GEJ. ...and pls What is Buhari?
Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by stanvesco(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
ATMC:
I'm connected to a 24-hour power supply since the time of GEJ.
...and pls What is Buhari?

my dear,u r OYO

if oga buhari supporters come hear ehn...
Honestly powa suply av incrizd so much,since d new govt 2k ova powa
Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by Fernandowski(m): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Reverse is the case here

My neighbors won't let me be with their noisy tiger generator

1 Like

Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
One month now, light is on 24\7 #fact# in my area,,enjoyment galore.

1 Like

Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by ststyreal(f): 1:50am On Sep 02, 2015
onomeglo:
One month now, light is on 24\7 #fact# in my area,,enjoyment galore.
Huhhh! Dem don come oooo, which area b DAT for dis our obodo naija wey no b Manchester? 24/7 kwa.
Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2015
ststyreal:

Huhhh! Dem don come oooo, which area b DAT for dis our obodo naija wey no b Manchester? 24/7 kwa.
lol doubting thomas,una go always dey doubt,u tink say I dey lie? Abi
Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by ststyreal(f): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2015
onomeglo:
lol doubting thomas,una go always dey doubt,u tink say I dey lie? Abi
No, my sister u and I know d history of power supply in our country, so my doubting is not out of place considering d fact that we are yet to enjoy such in my place here. I wouldn't mind relocating to your area you know just for me to enjoy d power.
Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by potolistic(m): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2015
Wow!!... It's the same here in sapele Delta state.....
Everybody here is surprised and wondering what has gotten into nepa(phcn) 's head
Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2015
ststyreal:

No, my sister u and I know d history of power supply in our country, so my doubting is not out of place considering d fact that we are yet to enjoy such in my place here. I wouldn't mind relocating to your area you know just for me to enjoy d power.
my sis,u are highly welcome oo,if that will make u to believe it,our light here is out of this world even during GEJ regime,we dnt. Have light prob,thou is G.R.A sha,we cook,ground,do everything wit light
Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
potolistic:
Wow!!... It's the same here in sapele Delta state.....
Everybody here is surprised and wondering what has gotten into nepa(phcn) 's head
bro where in sapele are u?? I lyk us to hook up.
Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
They is light o bt they wil take it and bring it.i don,t knw if those nepas are trying to tell us dat they are in office

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Stop Selecting Men Based On Where They Work: READ THIS. / Check Out This Father's Advice To His Son On Marriage. What's Your Take On It? / 9 Signs You’re DEFINITELY Not Over Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.