Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,010 members, 7,956,749 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here (822 Views)

Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? If Yes?, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by stanvesco(m): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
my mouths wide with surprise o, two days straight with light... Lets run a quick survey and see if its same all over Nigeria.
Just write yes or no,and include your state/locality
eg yes/zaria kaduna state.

Hmmm sai baba #blushing#
Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by ATMC(f): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
I'm connected to a 24-hour power supply since the time of GEJ. ...and pls What is Buhari?
Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by stanvesco(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
ATMC:
I'm connected to a 24-hour power supply since the time of GEJ.
...and pls What is Buhari?

my dear,u r OYO

if oga buhari supporters come hear ehn...
Honestly powa suply av incrizd so much,since d new govt 2k ova powa
Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by Fernandowski(m): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Reverse is the case here

My neighbors won't let me be with their noisy tiger generator

1 Like

Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
One month now, light is on 24\7 #fact# in my area,,enjoyment galore.

1 Like

Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by ststyreal(f): 1:50am On Sep 02, 2015
onomeglo:
One month now, light is on 24\7 #fact# in my area,,enjoyment galore.
Huhhh! Dem don come oooo, which area b DAT for dis our obodo naija wey no b Manchester? 24/7 kwa.
Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2015
ststyreal:

Huhhh! Dem don come oooo, which area b DAT for dis our obodo naija wey no b Manchester? 24/7 kwa.
lol doubting thomas,una go always dey doubt,u tink say I dey lie? Abi
Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by ststyreal(f): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2015
onomeglo:
lol doubting thomas,una go always dey doubt,u tink say I dey lie? Abi
No, my sister u and I know d history of power supply in our country, so my doubting is not out of place considering d fact that we are yet to enjoy such in my place here. I wouldn't mind relocating to your area you know just for me to enjoy d power.
Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by potolistic(m): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2015
Wow!!... It's the same here in sapele Delta state.....
Everybody here is surprised and wondering what has gotten into nepa(phcn) 's head
Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2015
ststyreal:

No, my sister u and I know d history of power supply in our country, so my doubting is not out of place considering d fact that we are yet to enjoy such in my place here. I wouldn't mind relocating to your area you know just for me to enjoy d power.
my sis,u are highly welcome oo,if that will make u to believe it,our light here is out of this world even during GEJ regime,we dnt. Have light prob,thou is G.R.A sha,we cook,ground,do everything wit light
Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
potolistic:
Wow!!... It's the same here in sapele Delta state.....
Everybody here is surprised and wondering what has gotten into nepa(phcn) 's head
bro where in sapele are u?? I lyk us to hook up.
Re: Do You Currently Have Light(power Supply)...come In Here by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
They is light o bt they wil take it and bring it.i don,t knw if those nepas are trying to tell us dat they are in office

(1) (Reply)

#lovefriday: To A Lonely Stranger / The Undying Love(a Short Story) / I M Tired Of Ladies Taking Advantage Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.