Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. (33584 Views)

All Southwest Governor Name Starts With Letter A Aside Fayose. / Construction Of Osisoma Flyover In Aba Has Commenced. Pics / Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by forgiveness: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by WIZGUY69(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
ha, even ebonyi state is building skysskyscraper. Ha mumu.

lmfao. grin
is that skyscraper or upstair?
my friend stop being delusional?

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by WIZGUY69(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
even awka self get such, what's wrong with this village boy.

another nonsense from an iboe village boy.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by WIZGUY69(m): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
OkutaNla:

Since you're lazy, I'll help you out. Cocoa house has 2 4 floors. Please show me the tallest building in the entire South East and tell us how many floors it has. Am waiting. cheesy
fixed! wink
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by WIZGUY69(m): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
abagoro:

What he wrote is indisputable. Aba is only 2nd to Lagos in terms of multinational manufacturing industries. When you add local manufacturers it is equally 2nd behind Lagos. When you add micro industries, it might even surpass Lagos.

grin

I will still say it.
its an insult comparing Aba to some towns/cities in Ogun state. how does having a shop that produces palm sandals or belts corelate with industries.

Google might be of help
Ogun state still leads in terms of industries.
Lagos leads in commerce.

let's be truthful!
even from the igr of the states in question, we already knows the answer.

www.news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/219914-ogun-state-nigeria’s-new-industrial-hub.html

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by PAINGAIN: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chai! I don laff tire. So only menabadoo, okutanla,omololu kept this thread upto the 6th page. Una dey try. Abeg all these tribal bashings are enuff biko. I have decided to no longer b a part of it. I love yorubas,a lot of r my friends. My igbo brothers,love u dearly. One south for life,be it east, west, south south, one love to ya'll.

7 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Fo. Ol

why do your people like giving each other hope?
the trash u posted van only happen on the internet.
u know the truth, so why lyingt?
when did a shop become an industry?
comparing aba to sagamu in ogin state is an insult, to sagamu.
ur problem is : the definition of industry.
oya go back to ur dico.
mcheew
ibadan village boy, why are you all over my mention?

2 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by abagoro(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
WIZGUY69:

grin

I will still say it.
its an insult comparing Aba to some towns/cities in Ogun state. how does having a shop that produces palm sandals or belts corelate with industries.

Google might be of help
Lagos leads in commerce.

let's be truthful!

www.news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/219914-ogun-state-nigeria’s-new-industrial-hub.html

Aba is a city while Ogun is a State. The writer made mention of city not State.

5 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Dbboy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
WIZGUY69:

grin

I will still say it.

Google might be of help
Lagos leads in commerce.

let's be truthful!

if you dont have anything to substantiate your point pls just hide your face because fact dont lie.

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by WIZGUY69(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:

Boy. am.just trying to deliver u from the realm of stupidity. wink

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by WIZGUY69(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
why are u pained? cheesy
did I hit a nerve?
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Protagonist(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
OkutaNla:

You are the fool here, boy. Comparing filthy Aba to all the entire SW cities. Are the industries in Lagos state on Lagos island city? I can bet you don't even know the areas of Lagos where the industries are located sef. Go and get a refund coz all that education your parents paid for ain't worth shyt. cheesy
your name suppose be JOHNBULL... Didn't you see the op acknowledge the industriality of Lagos?

Mumu dae smell for your post sef.... Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by WIZGUY69(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Protagonist:
your name suppose be JOHNBULL... Didn't you see the op acknowledge the industriality of Lagos?

Mumu dae smell for your post sef.... Hmmmmm

fool. u are trying to pokenose in what u don't know about.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Boy. am.just trying to deliver u from the realm of stupidity. wink
save yourself first and stop stupidly roaming my mention. Save ibadan too.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by ArodewilliamsT: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
only menabadoo took on 5 yorrobers and shredded them. lmao! grin

5 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Protagonist(m): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
WIZGUY69:

fool. u are trying to pokenose in what u don't know about.
SHEY na you be the op? No be open forum be this?? Abi na gay you be?? Sending him backyard signal/alert.

Park well joor o...

Do face like Ibadan Muzicians

Atutupoyoyo
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by WIZGUY69(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
save yourself first and stop stupidly roaming my mention. Save ibadan too.

dog. the whole world
knows that lbadan is Europe
compared to the caves u all crawls from.
son of a village lovepeddler.

6 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
WIZGUY69:

dog. the whole world
knows
that
Ibadan
is Europe
compared to the caves u all craws from.
son of a village dog peddler.
yeah, real U-rope grin

5 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by ayindejimmy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
Aba has more industries ( both multinationals and indigenous) industries than the whole of southwest cities except lagos. I dare anybody to challenge that.

I'm highly disappointed. I tot you was gonna provide facts with names of last least 200 popular companies.

Without facts and figures - all this is mere gossip
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
ayindejimmy:

I'm highly disappointed. I tot you was gonna provide facts with names of last least 200 popular companies.

Without facts and figures - all this is mere gossip
does the whole of southwest have up to 200 popular industries? Why are you thinking with your anus?

2 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
otta is not considered to be a city in Nigeria and its not as industrialized as aba, that I know. The most industrialized city in southwest is Ibadan.
dz fool start listing d 4x4 shops u v in aba... Pls start....there z a single coy in ibadan dt employs upto 30k workers in ibadan. You guys just kip making mockery of yourselves and your tribe. I am expecting your Aba list ooh cowards...

4 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by investnow2013: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Aba Malting Plant

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
OkutaNla:

Lol. Check out Florence Italy sef, as e resemble some brown roofed sections of Ibadan. cheesy
d flatness of d skulls of Igbos v compressed their brains.

7 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by masseratti: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
investnow2013:
Aba Malting Plant
I think they have three malting plant in agbara,you guys should quit it,the healthy competition is OK,and thumbs up to the Igbos they really tried but comparing with the whole of southwest is a waste of time,btwOshogbo Ogbomosho and other cities in southwest should step up please, most of those places have no industry apart from civil servants.

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by after1: 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Typical yeebhoe dunce, even when you pummel them they will still make noise of one fake victory. That was how 3m ediots were wasted and Ojuku ran away, the cursed ediots were still making noise of one victory. Buhahahahahha. Yeebhoes and foolishness.

11 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Ritchiee: 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
is Ogun a city? Yorubas are illiterates
Is Lagos a city?Yeeboes are stark illiterates...

8 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Ritchiee: 12:36am On Sep 03, 2015
abagoro:

Aba is a city while Ogun is a State. The writer made mention of city not State.
And only an estate beat it hands down...Agbara estate.The guy tried sha with the internet pix he was showing-but the mistake he made was d**k measuring with Yorubas.
No IBO did that without having a bloody nose and toothless mouth,go and ask Azikiwe,Achebe,Ojukwu,the runaway bride.loool.Yorubas are miles ahead of the Ibos in achievements...well the Ibos are trying sha...

3 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Ritchiee: 12:42am On Sep 03, 2015
Dbboy:

if you dont have anything to substantiate your point pls just hide your face because fact dont lie.
What is this one saying.Ogun state has more industries than the entire South East...

4 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Ritchiee: 12:52am On Sep 03, 2015
WIZGUY69:

dog. the whole world
knows
that
Ibadan
is Europe
compared to the caves u all craws from.
son of a village dog peddler.
I bet you,the rodents are all over South West,their Rondon,than anywhere in the world while the Yorubas,the real travellers are all over the world but in UK than anywhere in the world.can you see the difference?

6 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by adconline(m): 12:53am On Sep 03, 2015
menabadoo:
Aba has more industries ( both multinationals and indigenous) industries than the whole of southwest cities except lagos. I dare anybody to challenge that.
Replica of sophisticated idiocy..dashing stupidity from the abundance of ur bottomless pit of ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by kramer: 1:36am On Sep 03, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Lol what did he shred? haha

Did you not notice how none of your people jumped to save him because it was obvious he was fighting a losing battle?

Did you not notice how he tried to change the topic from industries to roads and still got b1tch slapped?

Guy don't be like your brother menabadoo, please think before typing biko grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions / 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) / CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.