Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. (33568 Views)

All Southwest Governor Name Starts With Letter A Aside Fayose. / Construction Of Osisoma Flyover In Aba Has Commenced. Pics / Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by kramer: 1:40am On Sep 03, 2015
after1:

Typical yeebhoe dunce, even when you pummel them they will still make noise of one fake victory. That was how 3m ediots were wasted and Ojuku ran away, the cursed ediots were still making noise of one victory. Buhahahahahha. Yeebhoes and foolishness.

sadoz:
d flatness of d skulls of Igbos v compressed their brains.
you guys are razists I swerrigad grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by GentleToks(m): 2:41am On Sep 03, 2015
The industries in Lagos state alone has finished the dreams of South east.

I don't know why you guys-Yorubas are arguing with these Ibo boys.

Ibos are like a Nigerian who intentionally take London out of his equation against English people so as to feel good. London ll always belong to English people regardless what you say.

Yorubas have six states including Lagos state.

Ibos are dying of hheart-attacl over Lagos state as lovers.

10 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Ritchiee:
Is Lagos a city?Yeeboes are stark illiterates...
no, Lagos is not a city, its your fathers country.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Armaggedon: 7:46am On Sep 03, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
only menabadoo took on 5 yorrobers and shredded them. lmao! grin
the guy don finish them.

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by WIZGUY69(m): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2015
Ritchiee:
I bet you,the rodents are all over South West,their Rondon,than anywhere in the world while the Yorubas,the real travellers are all over the world but in UK than anywhere in the world.can you see the difference?

lol. grin

its obvious.
some of them will be I. osogbo, Ibadan or Abeokuta and be lying to there people in ebonyi that they are in Canada or US, but on the net it will be the opposite.
I just take them as a comedian grin
one mofo even opened a thread that alaibo has the best neighbourhood in the world wink like seriously?
sole will even claimed that all iboes are billionaire!
please my brother Dont take them serious, or better still if you wannna laugh u can engage them.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by ugomma2000: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2015
OkutaNla:

You are the fool here, boy. Comparing filthy Aba to all the entire SW cities. Are the industries in Lagos state on Lagos island city? I can bet you don't even know the areas of Lagos where the industries are located sef. Go and get a refund coz all that education your parents paid for ain't worth shyt. cheesy

OkutaNla you dont have an argument here.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by EastLebanon(m): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2015
Ritchiee:
And only an estate beat it hands down...Agbara estate.The guy tried sha with the internet pix he was showing-but the mistake he made was d**k measuring with Yorubas.
No IBO did that without having a bloody nose and toothless mouth,go and ask Azikiwe,Achebe,Ojukwu,the runaway bride.loool.Yorubas are miles ahead of the Ibos in achievements...well the Ibos are trying sha...
you have started making some words of caricature against the igbos,don't forget that your people has the most bad record in the nation i.e afonja's cowardice,awo's cowardice,abiola's cowardice,diya's cowardice and now tinubu,so becareful so that i won't start digging up your peoples cowardice.

3 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by WIZGUY69(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2015
Ritchiee:
And only an estate beat it hands down...Agbara estate.The guy tried sha with the internet pix he was showing-but the mistake he made was d**k measuring with Yorubas.
No IBO did that without having a bloody nose and toothless mouth,go and ask Azikiwe,Achebe,Ojukwu,the runaway bride.loool.Yorubas are miles ahead of the Ibos in achievements...well the Ibos are trying sha...
The greatest mistake iboes are doing is :Comparing themselves or their land with the Yoruba's /)
and it's very very impossible.
we are miles ahead of them. even then know that's why they always open threads and impersonating the Yoruba's. inferiority complex.
they never know that we Dont care, we take them as our slave/servants.

they all billonaire - nairaland.
they have the finest village in the world - nairaland
the best road network - nairaland
they are most innovative - nairaland
Enugu state is the most beautiful city in Africa - nairaland.

but in reality they are a failure!! smh

12 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by WIZGUY69(m): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2015
EastLebanon:
you have started making some words of caricature against the igbos,don't forget that your people has the most bad record in the nation i.e afonja's cowardice,awo's cowardice,abiola's cowardice,diya's cowardice and now tinubu,so becareful so that i won't start digging up your peoples cowardice.
slowpoke!
if Awolowo or Abiola should lead the iboes in a day during the civil war, u will never have loose 3m of ur kinsmen in the war.
stupidity at his peak.
if u can continue with ur foolishness, cowardice and chest beating, alaibo will keep loosing people.
remember empty barrel makes the loudest noise.
that's why Yoruba are advance than the iboes.
go figure that. cool

10 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Abagworo(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2015
WIZGUY69:

The greatest mistake iboes are doing is :Comparing themselves or their land with the Yoruba's /)
and it's very very impossible.
we are miles ahead of them. even then know that's why they always open threads and impersonating the Yoruba's. inferiority complex.
they never know that we Dont care, we take them as our slave/servants.

they all billonaire - nairaland.
they have the finest village in the world - nairaland
the best road network - nairaland
they are most innovative - nairaland
Enugu state is the most beautiful city in Africa - nairaland.

but in reality they are a failure!! smh

You are worse than those you accuse. A Yoruba guy opened a thread claiming there are no multinationals in Southeast because he does not know. An Igbo guy replied him with another thread saying the truth that Aba has more industries than every other city in the Southwest except Lagos which is true. The simple thing is to browse

Colgate/Palmolive Nigeria

Unilever Nigeria

PZ/Cussons Nigeria

Heineken Nigeria

Guiness Nigeria

Glassforce Nigeria etc. and discover that most of those multinationals have very large factories in Aba same way they are in Lagos.

In essence there is no fight as some of you are making it seem but an enlightenment for the ones previously unaware.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by WIZGUY69(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2015
Abagworo:

You are worse than those you accuse. A Yoruba guy opened a thread claiming there are no multinationals in Southeast because he does not know. An Igbo guy replied him with another thread saying the truth that Aba has more industries than every other city in the Southwest except Lagos which is true. The simple thing is to browse

Colgate/Palmolive Nigeria

Unilever Nigeria

PZ/Cussons Nigeria

Heineken Nigeria

Guiness Nigeria

Glassforce Nigeria etc. and discover that most of those multinationals have very large factories in Aba same way they are in Lagos.

In essence there is no fight as some of you are making it seem but an enlightenment for the ones previously unaware.

You see what we are saying, all the industries you mentioned have branches in all the geographical region in Nigeria.

so how did Aba become the most industrial city in Nigeria?
what's there Igr? at least we are gonna believe it from the money they generate.
the thing is since we came from different place and we are different ethnic group, we tends to support our own.
but on this matter it's obvious and glaring that Some cities in S/W have more industries than Aba.
when u think that ur father's farm is big, why not check another man's farm? wink

2 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2015
Wic ABA

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by mekadinho(f): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2015
menabadoo:
I didn't say aba is not filthy, but as filthy as it is, it is more industrslizex than any city you care to mention in Yoruba land.
Yorubas really need to do some travelling, I always laugh when they say dat SE is not develop... Hahaha......

4 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by forgiveness: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=OkutaNla post=37578294]

In your earlier list, you listed 6 Aba multinationals, so I'll only give you five Ibadan multinationals as well:

Proctor & Gamble
Unilver
Nigeria Brewries
British American Tobacco Company
Chellarams
UAC
Zartech Limited
Energy Foods Company Limited
Vina International Limited
Sweetco Foods Limited
Afriplast Industries Limited
Fan milk plc
Nigeria gas cylinders manufacturing company limited
Chi farrms limited
Sumal Foods Limited
G Cappa Pls
Ratcon Construction companies Limited
Rom oil mills biggest automated edible oil refinery and margarine company in subsahara Africa
Evans Brother Plc
Fareast Marcantile company limited
Fidan Investment Nigeria limited

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by forgiveness: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2015
menabadoo:
OK fine

Guiness aba
Nigeria breweries aba
Uac aba
Pz cussons aba
Mayer and Baker aba
Unilever aba
Seven up bottling company aba
Coca cola aba
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by mekadinho(f): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2015
menabadoo:

Piant industries first
Hystar paints Crested paints Mario paints Blux paints Dutch paint Saclux paint PLC Moreish paint Nona paints Ricklux paint Scalux paint Berger paint PLC Me lux paint
Etc
Hahaha...... Nwanne, easy naa... Dat guy go die oh.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by kolaaderin: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2015
menabadoo:
is Ogun a city? Yorubas are illiterates
Is Lagos a city or a state....... And for ur information Ikeja in Lagos is a city with lot of industries. Stop seeing Lagos as a single city.
And the most industrialised town in Nigeria still remain Agbara located in Ogun state.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Omololu007:
mumu,,so imota,lekki,ikorodu,badagry etc belongs to your daddy.daft Illiterate
is it that you don't understand what a no man's land is or what?
he is only trying to put it to you that neither you Yoruba or him Igbo cannot lay claim on who owns lagos.

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Abagworo(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
WIZGUY69:

You see what we are saying, all the industries you mentioned have branches in all the geographical region in Nigeria.

so how did Aba become the most industrial city in Nigeria?
what's there Igr? at least we are gonna believe it from the money they generate.
the thing is since we came from different place and we are different ethnic group, we tends to support our own.
but on this matter it's obvious and glaring that Some cities in S/W have more industries than Aba.
when u think that ur father's farm is big, why not check another man's farm? wink

I am very enlightened, highly travelled and knowledgeable hence I don't damble into ego measurement based on tribe or religion.

Please list any individual city outside Lagos or some parts of Ogun State (not city) that has such accumulation of multinationals because I am not one of these tribalists on Nairaland. I tell things the way they are. Many people depend on pictures posted by opposition politicians to discredit Government as the complete true reflection of Aba. Aba is not the outskirts or the slum most people have image of. It has suffered from neglect by federal and State government but is not exactly what the internet pictures depict.

4 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by onenaira3: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
A well known fact, I'm not even from SE and even I know SE, especially Aba has more industrials, both Local and intentional than SW excluding Lagos. My father does businesses with all regions and love investing in any industry he believes is profitable especially local. He recently started investing in SW and when he began, he complained pretty much everyday how limited number of local company he could find, I mean don't get me wrong he has no problem investing in international industries, which he did, but I know he did complain on it. ABA people are industrials as hell every f2king body knows that. The best thing about it is that they don't make noise about it unlike some people who most everything in their land is foreigners businesses. That's one thing I love about Aba people. The quiet mellow attitude of theirs despite being a great asset.

5 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by WIZGUY69(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
mekadinho:

Yorubas really need to do some travelling, I always laugh when they say dat SE is not develop... Hahaha......

Yea me too! I always laugh at them.
the Dont know that SE is the most developed Region in the world.

onye nzuzu! cool

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by mekadinho(f): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Yea me too! I always laugh at them. the Dont know that SE is the most developed Region in the world.

onye nzuzu! cool
Kiddo, run along, always b a good boy oh...
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by oloyesaso(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
I think you guys that are arguing should first define what qualifies a place to be called a city or a town first of all.

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Abagworo:

I am very enlightened, highly travelled and knowledgeable hence I don't damble into ego measurement based on tribe or religion.

Please list any individual city outside Lagos or some parts of Ogun State (not city) that has such accumulation of multinationals because I am not one of these tribalists on Nairaland. I tell things the way they are. Many people depend on pictures posted by opposition politicians to discredit Government as the complete true reflection of Aba. Aba is not the outskirts or the slum most people have image of. It has suffered from neglect by federal and State government but is not exactly what the internet pictures depict.
you know I lyk d way the OP just gave his proof with pics and left these yorubas to just come and do the talking because that's all they are good at. U knw, yoruba pple dnt travel out of their state only few of them do and its mostly because of work, school or NYSC I know most of them cos I hv yoruba friends as well. So when u tell them abt things lyk this they are neva gonna accept, Igbos do a lot of travelling we ve seen it all dats y we are everywhere. So pls don't argue with them just allow them to continue paddling their boat in ignorance and denial of a known truth I 4 one am nt going to argue with them on this matter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by omonnakoda: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
VonBismark:
you know I lyk d way the OP just gave his proof with pics and left these yorubas to just come and do the talking because that's all they are good at. U knw, yoruba pple dnt travel out of their state only few of them do and its mostly because of work, school or NYSC I know most of them cos I hv yoruba friends as well. So when u tell them abt things lyk this they are neva gonna accept, Igbos do a lot of travelling we ve seen it all dats y we are everywhere. So pls don't argue with them just allow them to continue paddling there boat in ignorance and denial of a known truth I 4 one am nt going to argue with them on this matter
Don't mind them if only they knew how industrialized Aba is .Only last week I met the US Chief of Army Staff on the Aba MetroLink.He was in town to place an order for Drones.He expressed frustration that he could only buy half of his order because the Koreans and Chinese had already bought most of what he wanted to buy

13 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by after1: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
The cursed wanderers and there usual noise making.

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Princewill1(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
WIZGUY69:

slowpoke!
if Awolowo or Abiola should lead the iboes in a day during the civil war, u will never have loose 3m of ur kinsmen in the war.
stupidity at his peak.
if u can continue with ur foolishness, cowardice and chest beating, alaibo will keep loosing people.
remember empty barrel makes the loudest noise.
that's why Yoruba are advance than the iboes.
go figure that. cool
WHICH AWOLOWO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

The one that committed suicide by drinking a RAT POISION.

AWOLOWO can't even save his own life,talkless of saving the lives of his people.

AWOLOWO and his generation are BLOODY COWARDS,that's why illorin(yorubaland) is under Hausa-Fulani occupation till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Addme: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
omonnakoda:
Don't mind them if only they knew how industrialized Aba is .Only last week I met the US Chief of Army Staff on the Aba MetroLink.He was in town to place an order for Drones
Chai,you guys wont kill me.
Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by omonnakoda: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Princewill1:
WHICH AWOLOWO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

The one that committed suicide by drinking a RAT POISION.

AWOLOWO can't even save his own life,talkless of saving the lives of his people.

AWOLOWO and his generation are BLOODY COWARDS,that's why illorin(yorubaland) is under Hausa-Fulani occupation till tomorrow.
Why is Arochukwu under Akamkpa occupation.
Why did Ojukwu have a stroke when he learnt a young man was Gbualaing Bianca?

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
menabadoo:
yeah, port Harcourt is quite industrialized, but I know no other city in southwest is as industrialized as aba, not even Ibadan.

That dirty Aba. Igbos are bunch of illiterates. When has sales of used parts become industrialization.

You guys don't know anything

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) / Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.