Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,030 members, 7,821,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. (33582 Views)

All Southwest Governor Name Starts With Letter A Aside Fayose. / Construction Of Osisoma Flyover In Aba Has Commenced. Pics / Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by OkutaNla: 1:00am On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
this one na Bush ibadan, this is the image ibadan brings to mind

Can you see that tall building in that picture? It's called Cocoa house, built in the early sixties and at the time it was the tallest building in Africa. Do you know that till today there's NO SINGLE SKYSCRAPPER AS TALL AS THAT BUILDING IN THE ENTIRE SOUTH EAST? Ponder that guy. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Omololu007(m): 1:00am On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
it is small but richer than any Southwest state by GDP and anyhow you want to look it. Except Lagos
abia is richer than any south western state in terms of GDP,yet we have ibos selling gala in a place lik ijebu ode,we have ibos selling akara on the street of ago iwoye,we have ibos selling fake cd's in oru and ijebu igbo...mr man go and drown yourself in the lagoon

14 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 02, 2015
Omololu007:
abia is richer than any south western state in terms of GDP,yet we have ibos selling gala in a place lik ijebu ode,we have ibos selling akara on the street of ago iwoye,we have ibos selling fake cd's in oru and ijebu igbo...mr man go and drown yourself in the lagoon
you brothers hawk agbo and rat poison here in asaba.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by OkutaNla: 1:02am On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
why are you showing the picture of hotels and Oyo state govt house undecided

Lol. Oh, so na only hotels fine reach like that for Aba? grin grin grin Oh my God! I don die o!!! Those are houses, as in.. residential homes where you know.. human-beings and people live in. lol. I guess only hotels are that beautiful where you come from or something. Dude, you are so bush. cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by IGBOSON1: 1:03am On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

You ibos are suffering from chronic inferiority complex.

When will you all stop trying to measure up to Yorubas?

Quite pathetic!

^^^Well in fairness to Menabadoo, dude was sat minding his own business and one of your brothers tapped him on his shoulders and challenged him to a d'ick measuring contest! Looks like Bros Menabadoo is UP for the challenge (pardon the pun lipsrsealed)!

So you see, trouble dey sleep inyanga go wake am!

3 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 02, 2015
OkutaNla:

Can you see that tall building in that picture? It's called Cocoa house, built in the early sixties and at the time it was the tallest building in Africa. Do you know that till today there's NO SINGLE SKYSCRAPPER AS TALL AS THAT BUILDING IN THE ENTIRE SOUTH EAST? Ponder that guy. cheesy
ha, even ebonyi state is building skysskyscraper. Ha mumu.

5 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Omololu007(m): 1:04am On Sep 02, 2015
Princewill1:
We are not talking about land mass,but industries and development in the land.

Congo is bigger than South Korea in land mass,but South Korea is more industried and developed than Congo.
ogun,lagos,oyo state has more industry than abia state.Canada is bigger than North korea in land mass,and is more industrialized and develop than North korea

6 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Omololu007(m): 1:05am On Sep 02, 2015
OkutaNla:

Lol. Oh, so na only hotels fine reach like that for Aba? grin grin grin Oh my God! I don die o!!! Those are houses, as in.. residential homes where you know.. human-beings and people live in. lol. I guess only hotels are that beautiful where you come from or something. Dude, you are so bush. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 02, 2015
OkutaNla:

nope, it was clearly stated on the pics, this is an hotel in aba

2 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Omololu007(m): 1:08am On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
you brothers hawk agbo and rat poison here in asaba.
asaba the capital of delta state.you will hardly see a yoruba man in those crazy ibo villages and towns,but ibo parasite are in almost every part of yoruba land

11 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by scholes0(m): 1:09am On Sep 02, 2015
WTF!!
is this OP high on something?

3 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by OkutaNla: 1:09am On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
ha, even ebonyi state is building skysskyscraper. Ha mumu.

Una try but e still never reach Cocoa House level cheesy. Come back when una begin build skyscrapers wey tall reach or has more floors than Cocoa House. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 02, 2015
Omololu007:
asaba the capital of delta state.you will hardly see a yoruba man in those crazy ibo villages and towns,but ibo parasite are in almost every part of yoruba land
well, that's why you a local yoruba boy. You hardly go out.

How would you know that your brothers are in charge of the rat poison biz here.

9 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Omololu007(m): 1:10am On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
it is small but richer than any Southwest state by GDP and anyhow you want to look it. Except Lagos
abia is not as industrialized as ogun state.infact no state in the south east that is as industrialized as ogun state

4 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 02, 2015
OkutaNla:

Una try but e still never reach Cocoa House level cheesy. Come back when una begin build skyscrapers wey tall reach or has more floors than Cocoa House. cheesy
even awka self get such, what's wrong with this village boy.

5 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Omololu007(m): 1:12am On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
well, that's why you a local yoruba boy. You hardly go out.

How would you know that your brothers are in charge of the rat poison biz here.
mumu so you think we don't know about your ibo brothers that push wheel barrow about selling their rat and mosquito poison grin

3 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 02, 2015
Omololu007:
abia is not as industrialized as ogun state.infact no state in the south east that is as industrialized as ogun state
yap, in manufacturing industry. But aba as city is more industrialized that any city there. Plus oil and gas, abia is more industrialized than Ogun.

3 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Omololu007(m): 1:13am On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
that building is not even up to 6 storey building.there is no skyscraper in the south east

1 Like

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by OkutaNla: 1:14am On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
nope, it was clearly stated on the pics, this is an hotel in aba

Dude, a water fountain at a mall overlooking an estate and another picture of Agodi gardens with a crowd isn't equal to a hotel. The third picture shows a block of flats at an estate at Alalubosa, Ibadan. I will show you just two hotels in ibadan that will embarrass you. The first is Carlton gate hotel, second is Old Town hotel, and third picture is another residential building, all in ibadan. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 02, 2015
Omololu007:
mumu so you think we don't know about your ibo brothers that push wheel barrow about selling their rat and mosquito poison grin
the worst is that your brothers also sell chewing stick.

3 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Omololu007(m): 1:14am On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
yap, in manufacturing industry. But aba as city is more industrialized that any city there. Plus oil and gas, abia is more industrialized than Ogun.
you keep talking nonsense..omo Igbo go and read that

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/rivers-state-others-have-overtaken-s-east-in-commerce-industry/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by scholes0(m): 1:15am On Sep 02, 2015

8 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 02, 2015
OkutaNla:

Dude, a water fountain at a mall overlooking an estate and another picture of Agodi gardens with a crowd isn't equal to a hotel. The third picture shows a block of flats at an estate at Alalubosa, Ibadan. I will show you just two hotels in ibadan that will embarrass you. The first is Carlton gate hotel, second is Old Town hotel, and third picture is another residential building, all in ibadan. cheesy
villages in igboland

4 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by OkutaNla: 1:18am On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:

I will keep repeating that you a fool. How many floors do those tall buildings you are showing me have? Please count them, then count the number of floors Cocoa house has and then come back and talk. I hope you sabi mathematics though. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 02, 2015
Photoshop, faded brown roof behind wink

3 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 02, 2015
OkutaNla:

I will keep repeating that you a fool. How many floors do those tall buildings you are showing me have? Please count them, then count the number of floors Cocoa house has and then come back and talk. I hope you sabi mathematics though. cheesy
all these things are all over here. Stop disgracing yourself, village boy

3 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Omololu007(m): 1:20am On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
villages in igboland
all these residential and church buildings wey you just they show..show us roads in aba and umahia grin

2 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 02, 2015
Omololu007:
that building is not even up to 6 storey building.there is no skyscraper in the south east
we don't take such seriously here, we use to them. Village ibadan boys

3 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by scholes0(m): 1:21am On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
Photoshop, faded brown roof behind wink

lol, It still has the semblance of a PROPER city.
Below is a skyline of the city of ROME, and it is better than Aba will ever become

That is how you know cities with an ACTUAL HISTORY. They have both older and newer sections

5 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Omololu007(m): 1:21am On Sep 02, 2015
scholes0:
Aba

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1671430_aba2_jpeg899130eaf291f72c0c013e510714e4f3

Ibadan

cc: Aareonakakanfo, Princdebola201
is that really aba or you are joking bros

4 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 02, 2015
Omololu007:
all these residential and church buildings wey you just they show..show us roads in aba and umahia grin
southeast has better raids man, don't even murder yourself now. Only lagos can stand it

2 Likes

Re: Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. by OkutaNla: 1:22am On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
all these things are all over here. Stop disgracing yourself, village boy

Since you're lazy, I'll help you out. Cocoa house has 23 floors. Please show me the tallest building in the entire South East and tell us how many floors it has. Am waiting. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Police React To Northern Youths Ultimatum To Igbos, Issue Warning / Hushpuppi: Dogara Blasts APC, Says He's Ready To Go To Jail If Indicted / PDP Has Rejected Atiku's 2023 Bid - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.