Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Pay The Youth: Lawyer Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pay The Youth: Lawyer Tells Buhari (474 Views)

Magu Can Serve Indefinitely, Presidential Committee Tells Buhari / N2bn Fraud: Orubebe Hypertensive, Lawyer Tells Court / Pay The Youth: Lawyer Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay The Youth: Lawyer Tells Buhari by ogalawyer(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
His Excellency,
President Mohammadu Buhari,
Commander in chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria,
Aso Rock Villa,
Abuja.
Your Excellency,
We Are In Dying Need ForThe Social Welfare Program
Your Excellency, it's not my intention to draw from your limited time. Permit me your Excellency to jog your memory on one of the compassionate pledges you made to the toiling youth of this great nation in January 2015 in the build up to the general elections which brought us from our comfort zones , (if any), to come out en masse, file out in long queues,defying the noxious heat of the sun on the 28th of March, 2015, the date of the Presidential election.
This is especially important at this moment which is month ending and the youth of this country would savour your kind gesture in that regard and also to mitigate and slacken the pang of unemployment which has hardly been addressed at the moment.
Your Excellency, the hope,hankering and good will this administration is enjoying from the youth of this country is barren of any traceable precedent . Your Excellency, for the sake of continued faith and certitude in the administration, and to nip in the bud,every act that could culminate in shrinkage of hope in the state,since youth restiveness is believed to be a natural child of such,I wheedle you not to disenchant the youth of this country who have been used and abused by some of your predecessors in leadership.
I appreciate your good intentions for the country. This letter would have come a long time ago, but I thought it would be premature an immature since it could have been argued that the administration had not settled down.
Thanks for your time.
Sincerely,
Jeneral Eboh (Esq) .

SOURCE: https://ogalawyer./2015/09/01/pay-the-youth-lawyer-tells-buhari/

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Pay The Youth: Lawyer Tells Buhari by christinie(f): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lol ba dogo turunshi (in Buhari's sexy voice).

Hahahaha.
Re: Pay The Youth: Lawyer Tells Buhari by benedictnsi(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Following.......... Christine for nyash
Re: Pay The Youth: Lawyer Tells Buhari by loloone: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
HHmmmmmmm! Lol
Re: Pay The Youth: Lawyer Tells Buhari by Jeneral4: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
It's time for Nigerian youth to stand up,ask constructive questions n expect answers.

(1) (Reply)

5 Facts About Life. / Candid Advice And Suggestions To The Fg - Bawa Dangana / Does The New TSA Also Affect NDDC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.